SpiritClan V.2 -Posting Open, Accepting!

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: SpiritClan V.2 -Posting Open, Accepting!

Postby Sunlight Girl » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:52 pm

Sleetpaw awoke to a strange sound. "Mmm..wha?" she muttered as her groggy mind tried to make sense of what was going on. For amount she wondered if it was Abysspaw growling in her sleep again. She looked around to notice that Abysspaw was gone. Strange, she thought. If it isn't Abysspaw, then who is it? Well, whoever it was, Sleetpaw decided it wasn't going to drag her out of her warm bed. She yawned, turned over, and began to doze.

(Can Goldenfur be Sleetpaw's mentor?)
Sunlight Girl

Postby dragonlady » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:52 pm

Abysspaw purred. "Thanks, Spiritmoon. I'd rather hunt with you." She looked at Frostrunner, sitting by herself, intently staring at the water. "Frostrunner's kinda wierd." Carefully placing the mouse into a clump of frozen weeds, she followed Spiritmoon. She liked the tom. He was really kind to her, and she'd never seen him do anything mean.

(I don't see why not.)
[*rl=http://eldemore.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3965][*mg]http://i62.tinypic.com/2i78d43.jpg[/img][/url]
What does the fox say?

My very own Pixel Cats!
dragonlady

Postby spiritmoon » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:58 am

~He nodded over his shoulder to her and trotted into the marshy lands~ "I think there might be a rabbit hole up here soon. I'll scare the rabbit(s) out of the hole and you can do the killing blow." ~he said with a happy tone. He dashed off silently into a nearby bush and crept up to the rabbit hole~

~After many moments later, he dived into the rabbit hole and chased the creatures to the other end of the tunnel toward Abysspaw~

(^.^ i'm cool with this relationship XD)

-Else where in the marsh-
~A young, white furred she cat padded up a rocky slope. She knew the Clan's boarders were far from where she was, but she couldn't help but think she was being watched. Shrugging the feeling away she raced into the marsh to find her breakfast~
spiritmoon

Postby dragonlady » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:21 pm

Abysspaw nodded to show that she understood. When the rabbits dashed out at her a minute later, the she-cat pounced on a rather large one and struggled with it. The rabbit was nearly her size, and fought fiercely. "Help!" Abysspaw yelped as it nailed her in the underbelly with one of its back legs.

Frostrunner watched the dark shapes in the water flash as they swam. At the perfect moment, she struck, sending a shimmering silver fish sailing into the air. She placed a paw on it as it flopped on the ice, and swiftly killed it.
[*rl=http://eldemore.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3965][*mg]http://i62.tinypic.com/2i78d43.jpg[/img][/url]
What does the fox say?

My very own Pixel Cats!
dragonlady

Postby spiritmoon » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:32 pm

~spiritmoon dashed out of the rabbit warren and ran toward Abysspaw. He leaped forward and swiped to rabbit with a hard, solid strike sending the rabbit flying into the cold, hard ground. The rabbit twitched a few times then stopped moving.~ "Now thats what I call teamwork." ~he said with a purr~ "We should head back soonish. Lets go back to the ice and find Frostrunner and bring this haul back. I say we were very successful." ~he mewed cheerfully~
Anyone Can Do Anything....
As Long As They Never Say "I Cant"
spiritmoon

Postby moosh154 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:24 pm

As Goldenfur walked toward the leader's den, she just relized that it could have just been a squirrel, and she shouldn't worry about it. She saw Sleetpaw, and walked over to her. Today would be a perfect day to go hunting, and Goldenfur hadn't taken Sleetpaw out hunting in a couple of days.

Hai! I’m not very active anymore, but if you want to chat, feel free to send over a pm or too! ^u^
moosh154

Postby Sunlight Girl » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:05 pm

When Sleetpaw finally awoke, she slipped out of the den, shivering for a moment in the cold. She padded sleepily over to a patch of sunlight, and huddled against the ground, sunning herself for a moment. As the sun began to soak into her pelt, she looked around at camp. Typical daily activity, cats moving around, going in and out of the camp. She saw her mentor moving towards her, and sat up. Oh boy!, she thought. I hope we go hunting! I can't wait to get out of this busy camp. She hoped that the snow drifts weren't that big today, as her little legs made walking through snow uncomfortable at best.
Sunlight Girl

Postby dragonlady » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:59 pm

"Yeah." Abysspaw agreed shakily. "I thought that rabbit was going to kill me." She felt good about the catch. It wasn't every day that one caught a rabbit that large. True, it was rather thin now that she had a good look at it, but the muscle and bone would still make good food for the clan.

Frostrunner looked up, wondering where her hunting companions had gone. She couldn't see them; but when she inhaled, she could smell their scent, still fresh. With an elegant shug, she turned her attention back to the hole. They knew where to find her if needed.
What does the fox say?

My very own Pixel Cats!
dragonlady

Postby moosh154 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:39 am

Goldenfur saw Sleetpaw and padded over to where she was standing. "Hello Sleetpaw! Would you like to go hunting today? The fresh-kill pile is looking a little low, and we haven't been hunting in ages."

(Also, I will make another form for a cat soon, but I have been fairly busy lately.)

Hai! I’m not very active anymore, but if you want to chat, feel free to send over a pm or too! ^u^
moosh154

Postby spiritmoon » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:52 pm

~ he picked up the rabbit~ "We should get the mouse and Frostrunner and head back to camp. Its getting a little cold for me." ~he mewed in a wistful mew.~ "Ah, theres Frostrunner." ~He nudged Abysspaw and nodded to the ice. He started to trot up to his fishing companion.~
Anyone Can Do Anything....
As Long As They Never Say "I Cant"
spiritmoon

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's