Spiritclan *A New and Accepting Warrior Cat RP*

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Spiritclan *A New and Accepting Warrior Cat RP*

Postby AngelTheWolf » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:35 am

rainbowunicornlover wrote:
P!nkFluffySheep wrote:I agree with Moosh I'm in the other rp too and it's a little rude to copy

Um... I didn't copy though.... My friend gave me this idea of Spiritclan because she was writing something and she let me use her ideas...

Hmm...can I have some proof I know your probably trustworthy but I really don't want anyone copying dragonlady

╒═════════════╕
text text text text text text text text text

╘═════════════╛
AND SPANDEX IS MY
CREDIT

AngelTheWolf

Postby rainbowunicornlover » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:39 am

P!nkFluffySheep wrote:
P!nkFluffySheep wrote:I agree with Moosh I'm in the other rp too and it's a little rude to copy

Um... I didn't copy though.... My friend gave me this idea of Spiritclan because she was writing something and she let me use her ideas...

Hmm...can I have some proof I know your probably trustworthy but I really don't want anyone copying dragonlady

If it mean soooo much, then I will change it! If you dont believe it, PM my cousin Fuffy Moon Bear. She can give you proof
IM BACKKK FROM MY QUITTINGG
rainbowunicornlover

Postby moosh154 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:54 pm

P!nkFluffySheep wrote:

If it mean soooo much, then I will change it! If you dont believe it, PM my cousin Fuffy Moon Bear. She can give you proof

Hey guys, I think you should probably be talking about this over PM, or a discussion thread instead.

Hai! I’m not very active anymore, but if you want to chat, feel free to send over a pm or too! ^u^
moosh154

Postby rainbowunicornlover » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:12 pm

moosh154 wrote:
P!nkFluffySheep wrote:

Hey guys, I think you should probably be talking about this over PM, or a discussion thread instead.

True
rainbowunicornlover

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:39 pm

[[ I'm going to try and be active on Eldemore again. Let's start this off with a roleplay.
    - I also just want to clarify what are we exactly arguing about? That fact that the clan names are the same or something else? If it's the clan names then people tend to think of the same clan names. It's not copying at all. What's really copying is the fact that the plot is the same, formatting of the info, or anything else that's not the clan name. I'll be quiet now. ]]

User: APH Canada
Name: Snowcry
Wanted rank: deputy
Personality: Snowcry is a quiet and mysterious cat of few words and expressions, and is reclusive from the everyday world. He is a mysterious cat because of his love for fairytales. He is described as curious but difficult to read. It is stated that he is painfully shy around strangers as he resolved to leave upon seeing them, however moments after Snowcry can do a generous amount of speaking, complaining and whining to said pair, demonstrating the absence of his previously assigned social discomfort. Some cats referred to him as a "snarky guy." He is shown to be hard-working, skilled at tracking, and is a great hunter. Another thing is that he is very overprotective of his younger brother and will injure any cat trying to harm him in any way.
Crush: open
Mate: none
Offspring: none
Kin: brother is Tinyfang
Other: is bisexual

Name: Tinyfang
Wanted rank: loner
Personality: Tinyfang appears relatively cool and composed on the surface, but is warmer and passionate ("hot-blooded") deep down. Though Tinyfang is treated kindly by cats, he can't help but feel suspicious. He seems to be embarrassed and annoyed when the other cats pester him. He also seems to be rather short-tempered as well as he appears to be mature but he is actually still a little childish and has an immature side to him. He hates it when cats tease him for his still kit like appearance and for him being smaller then average for his age. Tinyfang seems cute when he's angry which makes this male embarrassed by basically everything
Crush: Snowpaw
Kin: brother is Snowcry
Other: is a dwarf

Name: Firepaw (tooth)
Wanted rank: warrior
Personality: Firepaw is described as being simplistic, gentle, and honest, as well seeming rather adult-like. His friends described him as worrying a lot but with a strong core. He is calm but serious and hard-working. Firepaw is said to show "great physical strength" and is abnormally strong in the heat. He's very talkative, especially around his friends, thinking up jokes to lighten the atmosphere, however he is actually a quiet individual. One thing is to not anger this guy. Though he can be a bit snappy it's rare to get him truly angry and when he is, he's not afraid to kill any cat near him. Honestly this guy as a mix of personalities though you see his bright and bubbly one first.
Kin: unknown
Other: n/a
dascanadiansparkle

Re:

Postby rainbowunicornlover » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:20 pm

APH Canada wrote:
    [[ I'm going to try and be active on Eldemore again. Let's start this off with a roleplay.
    - I also just want to clarify what are we exactly arguing about? That fact that the clan names are the same or something else? If it's the clan names then people tend to think of the same clan names. It's not copying at all. What's really copying is the fact that the plot is the same, formatting of the info, or anything else that's not the clan name. I'll be quiet now. ]]

Name: Snowcry
Wanted rank: deputy
Personality: Snowcry is a quiet and mysterious cat of few words and expressions, and is reclusive from the everyday world. He is a mysterious cat because of his love for fairytales. He is described as curious but difficult to read. It is stated that he is painfully shy around strangers as he resolved to leave upon seeing them, however moments after Snowcry can do a generous amount of speaking, complaining and whining to said pair, demonstrating the absence of his previously assigned social discomfort. Some cats referred to him as a "snarky guy." He is shown to be hard-working, skilled at tracking, and is a great hunter. Another thing is that he is very overprotective of his younger brother and will injure any cat trying to harm him in any way.
Kin: brother is Tinyfang
Other: is bisexual

Name: Tinyfang
Wanted rank: loner
Personality: Tinyfang appears relatively cool and composed on the surface, but is warmer and passionate ("hot-blooded") deep down. Though Tinyfang is treated kindly by cats, he can't help but feel suspicious. He seems to be embarrassed and annoyed when the other cats pester him. He also seems to be rather short-tempered as well as he appears to be mature but he is actually still a little childish and has an immature side to him. He hates it when cats tease him for his still kit like appearance and for him being smaller then average for his age. Tinyfang seems cute when he's angry which makes this male embarrassed by basically everything
Crush: Snowpaw
Kin: brother is Snowcry
Other: is a dwarf

Name: Firepaw (tooth)
Wanted rank: warrior
Personality: Firepaw is described as being simplistic, gentle, and honest, as well seeming rather adult-like. His friends described him as worrying a lot but with a strong core. He is calm but serious and hard-working. Firepaw is said to show "great physical strength" and is abnormally strong in the heat. He's very talkative, especially around his friends, thinking up jokes to lighten the atmosphere, however he is actually a quiet individual. One thing is to not anger this guy. Though he can be a bit snappy it's rare to get him truly angry and when he is, he's not afraid to kill any cat near him. Honestly this guy as a mix of personalities though you see his bright and bubbly one first.
Kin: unknown
Other: n/a

Accepted! Its good to have new warriors! We start tomorrow (due to the lack of my art class)
rainbowunicornlover

Postby Fluffy Moon Bear » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:41 pm

Username: Fluffy Moon Bear
Cat name:
Leafpaw
Wanted cat name:
(Leafspots)
Apprentice
Wanted rank:
Warrior
Personality:
Leafpaw is a carefree and sweet little cat.
Backstory:
She was born to a cat named Lilyheart and Hailfur. She hated herself because her birth had broke the warrior code. Her mom was a medicine cat and died shortly after she was born. Her dad didnt like her much and gave most attention to her sister, Fernpaw (I will make)
Kin:
Fernpaw - sister
Hailfur - dad
Lilyheart - mom
Image: (Optional but if possible then, yes)
I will post later because my computer has a glitch and I cant post any pictures.
Other:
May I have a crush on Firepaw

Cat name:
Fernpaw
Wanted cat name:
Fernflower
Apprentice
Wanted rank:
Warrior
Personality:
She loved sister very much but she hated the fact that she had to suffer the lies her parents told.
Backstory:
She was born to a cat named Lilyheart and Hailfur. She hated herself because her birth had broke the warrior code. Her mom was a medicine cat and died shortly after she was born.
Kin:
Leafpaw - sister
Lilyheart - mother
Hailfur - father
I will post later because my computer has a glitch and I cant post any pictures.
Other:
:D
Fluffy Moon Bear

Postby rainbowunicornlover » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:19 pm

Fluffy Moon Bear wrote:
Cat name:
Leafpaw
Wanted cat name:
(Leafspots)
Apprentice
Wanted rank:
Warrior
Personality:
Leafpaw is a carefree and sweet little cat.
Backstory:
She was born to a cat named Lilyheart and Hailfur. She hated herself because her birth had broke the warrior code. Her mom was a medicine cat and died shortly after she was born. Her dad didnt like her much and gave most attention to her sister, Fernpaw (I will make)
Kin:
Fernpaw - sister
Hailfur - dad
Lilyheart - mom
Other:
May I have a crush on Firepaw

Cat name:
Fernpaw
Wanted cat name:
Fernflower
Apprentice
Wanted rank:
Warrior
Personality:
She loved sister very much but she hated the fact that she had to suffer the lies her parents told.
Backstory:
She was born to a cat named Lilyheart and Hailfur. She hated herself because her birth had broke the warrior code. Her mom was a medicine cat and died shortly after she was born.
Kin:
Leafpaw - sister
Lilyheart - mother
Hailfur - father
Other:
:D

Accepted my dear cousin!
rainbowunicornlover

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:47 pm

[[ Leafpaw's crush on Firepaw is alright with me. ]]
dascanadiansparkle

Postby rainbowunicornlover » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:12 pm

(We are starting now! BTW, Whitetiger will be Whitestar, the leader. PS. We need a medicine cat!)
rainbowunicornlover

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's