Spiritclan *A New and Accepting Warrior Cat RP*

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Spiritclan *A New and Accepting Warrior Cat RP*

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:03 pm

[[ Why is my post for the medicine cat apprentice forum gone? Also I'm going fancy.... Ish.
    Well I'm going to change Firepaw from a brown and white cat to a white and orange Scottish Fold. ]]

Firepaw
      The apprentice was laying down in his nest. He was already awake but he was still tired at the same time. The male looked up at Bluepaw before giving her a nod and slowly stood up to his paws. Firepaw stretched a bit before he padded over to Bluepaw and gave her a friendly smile. "So, where shall we hunt?"
dascanadiansparkle

Postby rainbowunicornlover » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:45 pm

(You posted it in the wrong spot. Look in my siggy, you post it on Spiritclan Discussion Forum)

Bluepaw - Apprentice - Forest - Tags: Firepaw

Bluepaw looked at Firepaw. "We can hunt in the forest. Newleef should bring a lot of prey." She said. Se walked out of camp. "Come on, lets go! Race you to the big oak!" She looked at Firepaw. "Unless you're too scared?" She teased.
IM BACKKK FROM MY QUITTINGG
rainbowunicornlover

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:49 am

[[ I suggest to make the discussion thread link at the top of the info posts then. For people like me we can easily skip over things and I honesty would never ever look at a signature to find a link unless told to do so. I just don't go by that accustom. I also probably didn't post it there because I could never find the discussion thread in the first place. ]]

The male nodded before he followed Bluepaw. The male tensed up a bit when she said they should have a race and if he was too scared. "No I'm not! The only thing I'm scared of is sw- nothing." He meowed catching himself before he could admit his fear. The Scottish Fold narrowed his eyes before he took off running towards the Big Oak.
dascanadiansparkle

Postby Moo Moo Cow AJ » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:28 pm

Whitestar
Whitestar circled his nest before sitting back down, his apprentice was somewhere and all he cared so far is sleep. He was so exhausted from yesterday's training that he could sleep a whole day.

Scartail
Scartail narrowed his eyes as he carefully picked though the prey looking for a thrush.
Moo Moo Cow AJ

Previous

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's