Wild at Heart (Pokemon Roleplay, Always Accepting)

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Wild at Heart (Pokemon Roleplay, Always Accepting)

Postby Skye Campbell » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:08 pm

Zara growled standing, appearing from where he had been resting behind the boulder Ash had leapt onto he looked at them both and looked up at Ash, shaking her head she stood, before shaking off her body. "Mudpack shouldn't be here at least the Dragon has a reason you do not." He snapped at Cairo, more then ready to fight, he always was.
Skye Campbell

Postby Bucolic » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:56 am

Ash sighed, lowering his head. The Houndoom whimpered, glaring up at Zara. He sighed, laying his head on his paws.
Bucolic

Postby Skye Campbell » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:03 pm

Bucolic wrote:Ash sighed, lowering his head. The Houndoom whimpered, glaring up at Zara. He sighed, laying his head on his paws.

Moonlight walked over to Ash and Zara, "Come now, calm down, no need to fight, Greetings Doroki" She said smiling at the third Ninetails mix,
Skye Campbell

Postby Inigo » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:16 pm

"I can leave." Cairo said, sick of fighting. He disliked PyroPack quite a bit
Fire emblem awakening and fates is my life.
I have been very very inactive so I most likely will not reply to any roleplays much.
Inigo

Postby Nebullama » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:21 pm

"Hello Moonlight!" Doroki says cheerfully. She turns to the other pokemon, "if you wish to leave, you may. But if you choose to stay, know that there wont be any more fighting." She glares at Zara and Ash on her last sentence.
Nebullama

Postby Inigo » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:25 pm

Cairo blinked. "Until the leader arrives. Then I will leave." He looked around, noticing no signs of plague. I small wave of relief flooded over him, I do not like this pack, but it has not fallen. The former alpha sat down on the ground.
I have been very very inactive so I most likely will not reply to any roleplays much.
Inigo

Postby Skye Campbell » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:42 pm

Inigo wrote:Cairo blinked. "Until the leader arrives. Then I will leave." He looked around, noticing no signs of plague. I small wave of relief flooded over him, I do not like this pack, but it has not fallen. The former alpha sat down on the ground.
Tumbleweed wrote:"Hello Moonlight!" Doroki says cheerfully. She turns to the other pokemon, "if you wish to leave, you may. But if you choose to stay, know that there wont be any more fighting." She glares at Zara and Ash on her last sentence.

Zara growled then nodded, laying down, "why do you wish to speak to our leader" he asked semi-politely

Moonlight rolled her red eyes, but she wondered the same thing. She looked at Doroki and Cairo.
Skye Campbell

Postby Inigo » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:25 pm

"Well, MudPack had well, um experienced a horrifying plague that wiped out our entire pack. I'm the only survivor, or at least the only unaffected one. I was just going to tell the leaders of the packs this, just so they are aware." Cairo said. He dug a small ipditch in the ground to lie down in. He still felt tired from him and the houndooms bsttle.
Inigo

Postby Bucolic » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:29 am

Ash yawned, drifting off into rest.

Omen and Arthur wandered into Pyro Pack territory to speak to them about a possible alliance. They were the two strongest packs after all.
Bucolic

Postby Nebullama » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:24 am

Doroki turned away from the conversation, having nothing to do with it anymore. She glanced around and she noticed a pair of RiverPack pokemon approaching. She walked up to them, and realized who they were. "Arthur? Omen? W-what are you doing here? I was about to go back to RiverPack and I-"
Nebullama

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's