To be the Best (Pokemon Rp, Open and Accepting)

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: To be the Best (Pokemon Rp, Open and Accepting)

Postby Skye Campbell » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:16 pm

Shadow jumped closer to Suki her icy gaze narrowing at the other trainers who obviously wanted her, who were jealous of the girl who'd caught her, her fur bristled as she growled "Bre Breon" she barked at them
Skye Campbell

Postby Corinnycat » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:20 pm

Meow was about to shift into an Umbreon to draw the attention away from shadow, but then remembered that everyone was watching. They were very interested in the trainer that owned two uniquely colored pokemon.
If I am in a rp, most likely so is Sparkledragon. And if one of us goes inactive, ask the other and they will most likely tell the other to hurry their butts and post already.
Corinnycat

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:35 pm

Suki

She seemed to shrink a little, feeling the other trainers' gazes all on her and her pokemon. She nudged Shadow and her Mew towards the door, nervous about their interest in her pokemon friends, and sstarted that way herself. "Come on, guys," she mumbled, "let's go."
Heyo, Spark here. I'm pretty new (or I was when I made this, I might forget to edit it) so I don't really know how all this works. I like roleplaying, so feel free to let me know if you have a roleplay you think I'd like that needs more people.
Sparkledragon13

Postby Corinnycat » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:48 pm

Mew bounded out of the Pokemon center, happy to be out from the gazes of onlookers, only to see more people. She wished she had chosen to be a Glacion or Leafeon or something less unique looking. She stayed close to Suki, glancing up at her nervously.
If I am in a rp, most likely so is Sparkledragon. And if one of us goes inactive, ask the other and they will most likely tell the other to hurry their butts and post already.
Corinnycat

Postby Skye Campbell » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:26 pm

Shadow bolted from the center as soon as she could, her eyes closed, her golden rings flashing rapidly with her heartbeat.

((I Changed some stuff up on the first page check it out))
Skye Campbell

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:54 pm

(That rap though)

Suki

She was glad to be out of the sight of other trainers, and walked back into the forest to get farther away. "I'm glad you guys are as happy to be out of there as I am." She let Spark out of his pokeball.
Heyo, Spark here. I'm pretty new (or I was when I made this, I might forget to edit it) so I don't really know how all this works. I like roleplaying, so feel free to let me know if you have a roleplay you think I'd like that needs more people.
Sparkledragon13

Postby Skye Campbell » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:12 pm

Sparkledragon13 wrote:(That rap though)

Suki

She was glad to be out of the sight of other trainers, and walked back into the forest to get farther away. "I'm glad you guys are as happy to be out of there as I am." She let Spark out of his pokeball.

Shadow nodded at her new trainer. She stopped when she spotted Volt, Jet, and Hellfire, she looked at Spark.
Skye Campbell

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:27 pm

Spark

He bristled slightly, looking at the other eeveelutions nervously. These are your brothers, yeah?
Sparkledragon13

Postby Skye Campbell » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:35 am

Sparkledragon13 wrote:Spark

He bristled slightly, looking at the other eeveelutions nervously. These are your brothers, yeah?

Yeah, these are them, Guys please, don't.... Skye said to them looking between Volt and Static she felt the tension
Skye Campbell

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:44 am

Spark

The electricity crackling on his fur faded, his fur lowered from its threatening position, and his stance relaxed slightly. Alright, then I'm going to assume they won't hurt us. He turned his head slightly. They know we don't want to hurt you, right?
Sparkledragon13

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's