To be the Best (Pokemon Rp, Open and Accepting)

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: To be the Best (Pokemon Rp, Open and Accepting)

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:17 am

(Cool, thanks! Ack, just realized she wouldn't be able to control some of her pokemon hah. Editing.)
Heyo, Spark here. I'm pretty new (or I was when I made this, I might forget to edit it) so I don't really know how all this works. I like roleplaying, so feel free to let me know if you have a roleplay you think I'd like that needs more people.
Sparkledragon13

Postby Corinnycat » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:20 am

(Oh, she definately wont be able to control mew very much *evil grin* And thank you very much!)

Mew was in the shape of a deerling right now, walking beside Suki. (Don't have much time)
If I am in a rp, most likely so is Sparkledragon. And if one of us goes inactive, ask the other and they will most likely tell the other to hurry their butts and post already.
Corinnycat

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:31 am

Suki

Suki was walking through the woods with (I'm going to use her nickname when referring to Corinnycat's Mew) Snowflake. She was happy to be hanging out with her best friend, even if they weren't really doing anything.
Heyo, Spark here. I'm pretty new (or I was when I made this, I might forget to edit it) so I don't really know how all this works. I like roleplaying, so feel free to let me know if you have a roleplay you think I'd like that needs more people.
Sparkledragon13

Postby Skye Campbell » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:47 am

http://static.cinemagia.ro/img/db/actor ... 90449l.jpg
Name: Eliot Spencer
Starter Pokemon: Pikachu http://pm1.narvii.com/6204/fbbf1278a895 ... fe2_hq.jpg
Pokemon Team: Nidoqueen Lv. 26 (Female), Lapras Lv. 20 (Female), Wartortle Lv 22 (Male), Charmeleon Lv. 22 (Male), Ivysaur Lv. 22 (Male)
Friends: Unknown
Badge amount: 7
Family: None
History: (None if your just starting out)
Personality: TBRP'D
Other:

Corinnycat wrote:(Oh, she definately wont be able to control mew very much *evil grin* And thank you very much!)

Mew was in the shape of a deerling right now, walking beside Suki. (Don't have much time)

Shadow peered out at the Mew curiously, and took a step forward she knew it looked like a deerling but it didn't smell like one.
Last edited by Skye Campbell on Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Skye Campbell

Postby Corinnycat » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:12 am

Mew - Deerling form
Mew glanced over seeing a pokemon in the bushes. She flicked her tail, making a curious noise as she walked towards the pokemon.
If I am in a rp, most likely so is Sparkledragon. And if one of us goes inactive, ask the other and they will most likely tell the other to hurry their butts and post already.
Corinnycat

Postby Skye Campbell » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:18 am

Corinnycat wrote:Mew - Deerling form
Mew glanced over seeing a pokemon in the bushes. She flicked her tail, making a curious noise as she walked towards the pokemon.

Shadow-Umbreon-Ice Blue Eyes
Shadow blinked her icy eyes and sniffed the air. She took a step backwards and tilted her head as the not really Deerling made its way over.
Skye Campbell

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:49 am

Suki

She paused, looking over. "Uh, Snowy?" She walked over, looking over her companion at Shadow. As soon as she saw Shadow, her concerned frown turned into a smile. "Hello there, you're a pretty one, aren'tcha? And your eyes are ice blue!" she said to the Umbreon softly.
Sparkledragon13

Postby Skye Campbell » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:22 pm

Sparkledragon13 wrote:Suki

She paused, looking over. "Uh, Snowy?" She walked over, looking over her companion at Shadow. As soon as she saw Shadow, her concerned frown turned into a smile. "Hello there, you're a pretty one, aren'tcha? And your eyes are ice blue!" she said to the Umbreon softly.

Shadow tilted her head curiously, then she stepped forward and sniffed the air. This human was different from the others, they tried to catch her immediately, which would make her brothers jump out and fight off the trainer. She did want a battle however.
Skye Campbell

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:57 pm

Suki

"Are you all alone out here? Well... I guess you can't answer that." She smiled at Shadow, trying not to look threatening. "I guess a lot of people like your eyes, huh? They're really pretty."
Sparkledragon13

Postby Skye Campbell » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:03 pm

Sparkledragon13 wrote:Suki

"Are you all alone out here? Well... I guess you can't answer that." She smiled at Shadow, trying not to look threatening. "I guess a lot of people like your eyes, huh? They're really pretty."

Shadow's ears twitched then saw her brothers and let out a growl at them, she wanted this fight, she wouldn't let them interfere, she lowered her head and crouched before pinning her ears, she liked this human and wanted to be with her if she was able.
Skye Campbell

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's