To be the Best (Pokemon Rp, Open and Accepting)

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: To be the Best (Pokemon Rp, Open and Accepting)

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:14 pm

Suki

Her smile wavered for a moment. "Oh... You want me to go? Or are you looking to battle? Uh... O-okay..." She reluctantly pulled out a pokeball. "Uh, go, Spark!" She stepped back and tossed the pokeball, releasing her Jolteon. He stood in front of Shadow, glancing up at Suki for a moment, before getting into a battle stance.
Heyo, Spark here. I'm pretty new (or I was when I made this, I might forget to edit it) so I don't really know how all this works. I like roleplaying, so feel free to let me know if you have a roleplay you think I'd like that needs more people.
Sparkledragon13

Postby Skye Campbell » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:19 pm

Sparkledragon13 wrote:Suki

Her smile wavered for a moment. "Oh... You want me to go? Or are you looking to battle? Uh... O-okay..." She reluctantly pulled out a pokeball. "Uh, go, Spark!" She stepped back and tossed the pokeball, releasing her Jolteon. He stood in front of Shadow, glancing up at Suki for a moment, before getting into a battle stance.

Shadow jumped into the air and fired a swift attack from her mouth, watching the stars fly towards the Jolteon. She prepared for a counter attack.
Skye Campbell

Postby Corinnycat » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:25 pm

Mew
Mew jumped out of the way, transforming into a pidgy and landing on Suki's shoulders.
If I am in a rp, most likely so is Sparkledragon. And if one of us goes inactive, ask the other and they will most likely tell the other to hurry their butts and post already.
Corinnycat

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:41 pm

Suki and Spark

Suki stepped back a little, gently patting the Pidgey on her shoulder. "Be careful, Spark!" She winced slightly as he got hit by the attack. "Use Thunder Shock!"

Spark managed to stay on his feet after her attack. He used the move Suki had said, and a bolt of lightning raced towards Shadow.
Heyo, Spark here. I'm pretty new (or I was when I made this, I might forget to edit it) so I don't really know how all this works. I like roleplaying, so feel free to let me know if you have a roleplay you think I'd like that needs more people.
Sparkledragon13

Postby Skye Campbell » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:08 pm

Sparkledragon13 wrote:Suki and Spark

Suki stepped back a little, gently patting the Pidgey on her shoulder. "Be careful, Spark!" She winced slightly as he got hit by the attack. "Use Thunder Shock!"

Spark managed to stay on his feet after her attack. He used the move Suki had said, and a bolt of lightning raced towards Shadow.

Shadow attempted to dodge the attack but was hit, she shook it off, she was hurt but refused to show it. She used agility to bring up her already impressive speed before using Quick Attack, slamming into Spark's side.
Skye Campbell

Postby Corinnycat » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:05 pm

Mew - Pidgy form
Mew did not like how this was going, and jumped at Shadow using echoed voice.
If I am in a rp, most likely so is Sparkledragon. And if one of us goes inactive, ask the other and they will most likely tell the other to hurry their butts and post already.
Corinnycat

Postby Skye Campbell » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:41 pm

Corinnycat wrote:Mew - Pidgy form
Mew did not like how this was going, and jumped at Shadow using echoed voice.

Shadow shook herself off, flinching at the loud sound, pinning her sensitive ears to her head then used Screech to try to counter the loud sound.
Last edited by Skye Campbell on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Skye Campbell

Postby Corinnycat » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:57 pm

Mew - Pidgy form
Mew flinched, her defense lowering. She used giga drain, absorbing the Umbreon's health.

(Also, the pokemon she shifts into are shiny too, right?)
Corinnycat

Postby Skye Campbell » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:07 pm

Corinnycat wrote:Mew - Pidgy form
Mew flinched, her defense lowering. She used giga drain, absorbing the Umbreon's health.

(Also, the pokemon she shifts into are shiny too, right?)

((Correct))

Shadow retaliated using Shadow Ball, causing the two attacks to explode on impact then used Dark Pulse, aiming it right at the disguised Mew.
Skye Campbell

Postby Corinnycat » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:17 pm

(I belive Giga drain has an accuracy of 100%, so I will pretend Mew got hit by both retaliations.)
Mew - Houndoom form
Mew fell to the ground, taking a moment to recover from both attacks. She suddenly shifted into a houndoom, trying to startle the Umbreon, and using echoed voice again, the reverberations of the previous echoed voice causing the sounds to increase. She then used protect to shield the next attack.
Corinnycat

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's