♆ Of the Sea and the Wind ♆ {Open}

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: ♆ Of the Sea and the Wind ♆ {Open}

Postby DandyLoops123 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:05 am

Perfect! :D
ï αṃ ṃεɾεlÿ ḋεατhṡ ṃεṡṡεṉģεɾ

Lioden!
http://lioden.com/register.php?r=24002
DandyLoops123

Postby Distortionist » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:06 am

DandyLoops123 wrote:Perfect! :D

Hehe <3 A few more people and we can start.
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby SkieNight » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:33 am

{These forms are a WIP since I have v-ball for 6 hours a day and it's hard to get on line. It's also hard to type things up on my phone so sorry it it's short}

Yay! Imma Dolphin!
. : Asa : .

Name; Asa is an old Noris name that means goddess.
Nickname; Can't short Asa, so most simply call her by her full name.
Age; Asa is around 8 years old, hard to tell really. She was born in the early fall, quite late for most dolphins.
Gender; Asa is a female, if you didn't all ready know.
Species; She is an Atlantic White-Sided Dolphin.

Personality; Asa is a very shy and quiet dolphin. Unlike most of these fun loving marine mammals Asa is very shy and tends to stay away from brig crowds. It's not that she antisocial for the dolphin wishes dearly for a friend, she just can bring herself to speak to anyone. She is quite self-conscious, not in the way she looks but how she acts. She is never very sure of where she fits in and is always trying to prove herself. However she is very hard on herself, especially when she does something wrong. And if someone corrects her or insults her it'll just get worse. She has little to no self-esteem and really relies on her friends for that little boost to help her. Only problem is, she too shy to get that boost.
History; Asa was born into a fairly large pod. Her mother and older sister were the ones to raise her. Growing up she rarely saw her father due to the fact that he was busy with the pod. Ever since she was little Asa had hated other dolphins but more so she seemed to just hate herself. But no matter what happened, she always seemed to have her older sister, Alya. One day when the two were off swimming Alya got caught in a net. Asa tried so hard to free her older sister but only ended up hurting her fin. Their mother came and eventually forced Asa away. The female has never seen her sister since. She left the pod when she was four or five and soon ran into Tsunami and joined her.
Kin; Calie- Her mother, whom Asa loved dearly. Alya- her older sister who watched out for her for a long time.
Rank; Asa is just a Subordinate.
Written Description; Being an Atlantic White Sided Dolphin Asa is actually quite colorful for a large marine mammal. Her back from the front of her face to her tail fluke is all black, or a very dark charcoal gray. Running on both sides of her body from her eyes to her fluke are gray stripes giving her the classic design of a White Sided Dolphin. Oddly enough though on both sides going from the middle of her side to the start of her fluke is a long and bright orange and yellow strip, this makes her easily recognizable.
Crush; Kai, she finds the male so nice and kind and sweet, she just doesn't understand. He just seems to friendly, besides the fact that she's too shy to speak to him. She just wishes he would notice her. But she doubts it'll ever happen.
Mate; She has no mate and is almost convinced that she'll never have one.
Calves; Asa has never had a calf. Maybe in the future but no time soon.

What do you want in a mate? Asa really just wants someone who understands her and she can talk too. She finds that she rarely relates to many of the pod members. She just wants someone who'll be her close friend, and who'll listen.
Anything else? And just too add drama she will have a Crush on kai. Her chances are low but you must have drama.

Yay! Imma Dolphin!
. : Cobble : .

Name; His name is Cobble. Cobble is a type of stone but other then that really has no true meaning or origin.
Nickname; Most just call him Cobble you really can't give him a nick name. Unless you call him Cob but that's a type of fish...
Age; Cobble is twelve years old and was born sometimes during the summer, a nice time for a dolphin.
Gender; If you haven't all ready guess he's a male.
Species; Cobble is an Atlantic Spotted Dolphin

Personality; Cobble was/is a very fun loving dolphin. One of his most favorite things in the world is to jump. He loves feeling the warm air as he leaves the water, and he loves to re-meet the water at the end of the jump. But since Lily was taken he's been different. He's not as sad as he once was but he's much more reserved hiding many of his thoughts and feelings. He's kind to other's but he's not as crazy or playful as he once was. Cobble also has a huge fear of boats and tends to freak if he gets near one. He also looks out for others a lot more and will put his life in danger to help the pod. He just doesn't want anyone else to loos someone like he did. He's also very bad about talking about his past.
History; Cobble was born into a nice pod with his mother and father as matriarch and patriarch. Even being their son he wasn't spoiled, he was just another pod member, along with his siblings. Growing up was very average for him. There were some good things here and some bad things there but nothing at all happened, he just grew up. When he was about four he left the pod to just find his own way, and that's where he met Lily. She was another Atlantic Spotted Dolphin and it might as well have been love at first sight. The two ran into each other hunting and from then on they were by each other's sides. It was clear their relationship would shy rocket, the lived with each other for years just scouring the Atlantic being dolphins. Then it all changed. Lily was taken, by whom or why is very unclear but she was captured and taken. Cobble fell into a depression for a while, but remembered how she loved to smile, after that he promised he would keep her in his heart.
Kin; Most of them are gone. The only important ones are his mother, father and a few siblings here and there.
Rank; He's happy with just being a Subordinate,
Written Description; Cobble's main color is a gray. A deep, dark cobbley gray, like that of stone, rock of sidewalks. However much of his skin isn't gray, it's white do the the fact that he is a spotted dolphin. His under belly is pure white but going off of that he has little white spots. The splatter his body giving him a mostly white look. Thus the name Spotted Dolphin. There really isn't much else to him. He's gray with white dots, it's honestly only so interesting.
Crush; Cobble has no crush, he's stopped looking some time ago and rarely notices anymore.
Mate; Cobble had a mate some years ago, her name was Lily.
Calves; Cobble has never fathered a calf.

What do you want in a mate? Cobble doesn't look for much in a mate. He just wants someone who's proud to be themselves. Anything else comes and goes with the dolphin.
Anything else? Sorry for the bad form getting tired.

Code: Select all
[center][b][size=115][color=#87CEFA]❦[/color] [color=#B0E2FF]A[/color][color=#A4D3EE]s[/color][color=#8DB6CD]a[/color] [color=#87CEFA]❦[/color][/size][/b]
[b][i][color=#BF80BF]Ûµ[/color] Female [color=#BF80BF]Ûµ[/color] Atlantic White Sided Dolphin [color=#BF80BF]Ûµ[/color] 8 years old [color=#BF80BF]Ûµ[/color] Crush on Kai [color=#BF80BF]Ûµ[/color][/i][/b][/center]

[color=#B0E2FF]⊱[/color][color=#A4D3EE]⊱[/color][color=#8DB6CD]⊱[/color][size=85][color=#808080] Here[/color][/size]

[center][b][size=115][color=#4169E1]♬[/color] [color=#4876FF]C[/color][color=#3A5FCD]o[/color][color=#27408B]bb[/color][color=#3A5FCD]l[/color][color=#4876FF]e[/color] [color=#4169E1]♬[/color][/size][/b]
[b][i][color=#4169E1]♪[/color] Male [color=#4169E1]♪[/color] Atlantic Spotted Dolphin [color=#4169E1]♪[/color] 12 years old [color=#4169E1]♪[/color] No Crush [color=#4169E1]♪[/color][/i][/b][/center]

[color=#4876FF]⊱[/color][color=#3A5FCD]⊱[/color][color=#27408B]⊱[/color][size=85][color=#808080] Here[/color][/size]
Last edited by SkieNight on Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby Distortionist » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:35 pm

Ooh relationship drama XD Can't wait to see the finished forms <3
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

Postby Distortionist » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:21 pm

Bumpies <3
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

Postby SkieNight » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:36 am

{Finished my forms}

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

SkieNight

Postby Distortionist » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:50 am

SkieNight wrote:{Finished my forms}

Ahh, those are amazing! :D My own form looks so bad now hehe XD Accepted! I will add them to the front page.
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

Postby SkieNight » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:09 am

{ .\\\. Oh thank you. I probably spent way to long on them but oh well. The picture took for ever to find.}

~MisterWives

SkieNight

Postby Distortionist » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:06 am

SkieNight wrote:{ .\\\. Oh thank you. I probably spent way to long on them but oh well. The picture took for ever to find.}

They are hard to find, aren't they? I only put one picture in my form .-.
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

Postby Distortionist » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:03 pm

I'd say 2 more dolphins until we start. Maybe one <3
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

PreviousNext

Return to Realistic Animal RP's