♆ Of the Sea and the Wind ♆ {Open}

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: ♆ Of the Sea and the Wind ♆ {Open}

Postby Distortionist » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:22 am

Tsunami
~ Female ~ Matriarch ~ Dusky ~

Tsunami spotted Cobble and Asa a bit farther out from the rest of the pod right before they left, so she slapped her flukes against the water's surface to notify them about moving out. Then, she whirled around and dove underwater to follow Kai. She opened her green eyes and peered around her at the waving seaweed. The gentle ocean currents pushed and tugged at her slim form as she plowed through, but offered no real resistance. The ocean was quiet today.

Whirlpool
- Male - Calf - Spinner -

Whirlpool stared down at the deep waters where Ivory had gone with confused eyes, wondering what he had done wrong. Oh well. Pumping his small tail hard, he turned to follow the pod. It was tiring work to swim to hard but the fish would be worth it. Not to be put off by the chastise, the little dolphin began grinning again and was soon playing in the waves as they swam.
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby DandyLoops123 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:39 am

.: Ivory .:. Female .:. White Yangtze Dolphin .:. Subordinate :.

Ivory followed catching up with the pod. Watching as the others swam elsewhere. The seaweed beds flowing gently into the calm ocean current. They tugged at her fins. One bit proved a struggle, wrapping itself around her tail find. Letting out a squeal Ivory was desperate for help. The seaweed tightened around her fin, it should be loose... she thought. Looking back turns out it was a thin piece of fishing wire and not the weed itself.

.: Kai .:. Male .:. Hourglass Dolphin .:. Second In Command .:

Watching as Tsunami and whirl came out of the seaweed forest. "Where is Ivory?" He asked, a look of concern crossing his face.
ï αṃ ṃεɾεlÿ ḋεατhṡ ṃεṡṡεṉģεɾ

Lioden!
http://lioden.com/register.php?r=24002
DandyLoops123

Postby SkieNight » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:05 am

{Sorry for the bad post i have to go}

❦ Asa ❦
Ûµ Female Ûµ Atlantic White Sided Dolphin Ûµ 8 years old Ûµ Crush on Kai Ûµ

⊱⊱⊱ The dolphin was happy to be in her own world, of jumping among the small waves the wind created. She heard the splash and turned to look. The pod was leaving. With a few fluid motions the Atlantic White Sided dolphin was off. She darted through the water until she was just behind the rest of them. She was happy they tolled her they were leaving, though Asa felt that she didn't belong in a pod she didn't want to be alone, so she followed the group silently.

♬ Cobble ♬
♪ Male ♪ Atlantic Spotted Dolphin ♪ 12 years old ♪ No Crush ♪

⊱⊱⊱ Cobble had jut spotted the pod leaving before Tsunami slapped her fluke against the waves. He followed after the two leaders diving a bit further down to weed through the kelp. A rare smiled fell over his long muzzle, he had always loved kelp, it made him happy and reminded him of the old days. It wasn't a good thing but Cobble's head was always in the past, he never bothered to look at the future, because of her he was always remembering, never living.

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby Distortionist » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:51 am

Tsunami

Tsunami stopped in her tracks at Kai's question and peered at the seaweed behind her as if expecting Ivory to pop out at any second. When this didn't happen, she glanced at Kai to gesture for him to watch Whirl and plunged back into the slimy forest. A few frantic pings of echolocation later, and still no Ivory. Were was she? A sudden squeal had her rushing to the source, which was indeed the pale dolphin. She seemed to be caught in some sort of fishing wire. Tsunami let out a worried yelp filled with concern for the pod member and swam closer to inspect it. The string was thin and appeared to be silvery, glinting in the distorted sunlight. Grasping it with her rostrum, she tugged on it and sighed in frustration when it didn't give at all. She abandoned the task for fear of hurting her and looked up at Ivory. "Are you alright?"

Whirlpool

Whirlpool frowned slightly at the mysterious disappearance of Ivory and turned to Kai. "Where do you think she is?" This was one of the rare moments when Whirl was serious. Had she gotten lost? No, that couldn't be. She probably knew the route well. Hurt, somehow? The calf winced at the possibility and pushed it out of his mind.
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

Postby DandyLoops123 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:10 pm

Ivory watched as her pod matriarch tried to help, it tightened as she pulled. The pale dolphin winced but nodded, "I'm fine maybe you can cut it with your teeth!" Ivory suggested. "Just tell the calf I got lost..." Ivory pleaded.

Kai looked towards the calf, thinking hard on how to answer his question. "She...she...she got lost..." The male dolphin stuttered, the distortion in the light making it hard to see.

Lioden!
DandyLoops123

Postby Distortionist » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:16 pm

Tsunami

Tsunami nodded at the suggestion and tried gnawing at the wire. When she examined it, it appeared a little frayed. Encouraged by this success, she chewed on it some more as Ivory spoke. The female disliked lying to him, but it probably would save a lot of explaining to tell Whirlpool that she had gotten lost. "Okay." She agreed quietly and back up when she felt the string snap in her jaws.

Whirlpool

Whirlpool cocked his head at Kai's suspicious answer but accepted it and looked away. Maybe she was lost. It sure had been a while... He wiggled his fins around impatiently, hoping that they were all right.
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

Postby DandyLoops123 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:29 pm

Ivory felt the wire snap and some of the tension release but the bit that was wrapped around her fin was still attached, sighing it was better than being dead. Swimming out of the sea weed forest, she was greeted with the sweet relief of open water, Kai and the calf. "I'm fine..." Ivory muttered before they could ask, the glint of the line catching in the dun as she swam past Whirlpool

A smile crept along his face as Tsunami and Ivory came out of the weed. "Are you..." Before he could say anything his question was already answered, but the glint of the line caught his attention. A slight gasp escaped Kai's extended mouth.

Lioden!
DandyLoops123

Postby Distortionist » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:41 pm

Tsunami

Tsunami led Ivory through the seaweed to where the rest of the pod waited and smiled quietly, glad to be back together. The smile quickly slipped off of her face when recognition crossed Whirl's face, though, and was replaced with a sheepish look. "Uh. We got lost?" She stammered nervously.

Whirlpool

Whirlpool grinned at the two dolphins as they emerged from the forest, happy that they were okay. He was about to bombard them with questions when he caught sight of the wire. "Um... What's that?" Before anyone could respond he lurched forward and studied it. "This is a wire!" He gasped, horrified. "Where were you guys?"
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

Postby DandyLoops123 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:53 pm

[size=85I vory halted at the calf's questions. As he sped towards her, Ivory spooked and batted him on the head with her tail, with some force behind it. She gasped and hoped the calf was okay. "I'm so sorry..."[/size]

The smile was wiped of his face when Ivory his the calf, "You need to watch what your doing!" He squealed at her, a scowl forming on his face.

Lioden!
DandyLoops123

Postby Distortionist » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:02 pm

Tsunami

Tsunami gaped at Ivory's move and almost snarled. Even if she hadn't meant it, it was unacceptable to hit a calf. The matriarch rushed over to Whirlpool and nuzzled him gently, hoping he was alright. She flicked her tail in concern as she comforted him.

Whirlpool

Whirlpool blinked, slightly stunned from the blow. His silence did not last for long. "What was that for?" He asked, hurt and angry. He turned away from the pod, frowning. "I'm okay." The dolphin muttered to his overprotective sister with a huff.
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

PreviousNext

Return to Realistic Animal RP's