.:Dogs of the Forgotten:.

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: .:Dogs of the Forgotten:.

Postby Wolf » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:27 pm

{{ Okay, once we have a few more males, we may start. :3 }}
Wolf

Postby Jazz0109 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:37 pm

Star laid down putting her head on her paws. She looked around at the rest of the dogs. Staying in her own corner the Shepard flicked her tail. Her glossy coats twitched as she listened to the others. The tip of her ear twitched, she noticed her brother shifting. The massive white Shepard rolled over, then gave a yawn. He let himself relax, basking in the company of the other dogs. He gave a goofy smile to Star and wagged his tail. Star rolled her eyes good naturally and smiled lightly.
Last edited by Jazz0109 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jazz0109

Postby Mil123ey » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:33 pm

CODE: SELECT ALL
I wanna join!
Name: autumn
Breed: King Charles Spanial
Collar: pink
History: -optional- I am an only child as far as I know. I had a good child hood, I have only ever had a close realation ship with one male, he died young. I'm not that open to males only if there my friends. I don't hang out with to many girls I prefer to have a male friend usually less drama. My mom died of old age and my father is well somewhere.
Personality: I'm good with dogs but I get Hurt easily. I'm not very open but once your my friend you know everything about me
Desription: light red with a white chest, a white star on my head, long redish brown ears.
Image: -optional-
Crush: none
Mate: umm no
Pups: not yet
Other: nope
Mil123ey

Postby Mil123ey » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:44 pm

I sat there in my cage my tail flicking Looking at all the other dogs. Wagging there tails playing, i don't know why I can't talk to them. I dont think im shy. Am I? I don't try to be friendly but if I wanted to I'm sure I could. I closed my eyes. The warmth is so relaxing. I wake up to playful barking. Is it always that annoying on you first week, and I'm getting hungry when will they feed us. "Umm does anybody know when they will feed us" she barked
Mil123ey

Postby Csi_Luver120 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:32 pm

I wanna join!
Name: Ranger
Breed: Spriger Spaniel
Collar: gray
History: -optional-
Personality: He is happy and bouncy filled with energy.
Desription: Image
Crush: nope
Mate: nope
Pups: nope
Other:

I wanna join!
Name: Ember
Breed: Irish setter
Collar: yellow
History: -optional-
Personality: Iam a snippy, snappy, setter who does not like being bothered.
Desription: Image
Crush: open
Mate: open
Pups: open
Other: nope
Last edited by Csi_Luver120 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Csi_Luver120

Postby Wolf » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:00 am

{{ Okayz peeps. (I love peeps O.O ) We may start rping.}}
Wolf

Postby Jazz0109 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:38 am

Star laid down putting her head on her paws. She looked around at the rest of the dogs. Staying in her own corner the Shepard flicked her tail. Her glossy coats twitched as she listened to the others. The tip of her ear twitched, she noticed her brother shifting. The massive white Shepard rolled over, then gave a yawn. He let himself relax, basking in the company of the other dogs. He gave a goofy smile to Star and wagged his tail. Star rolled her eyes good naturally and smiled lightly. She kept her tail flat, she went into heat this morning. That means she was not going to send he scent flailing all over.
Jazz0109

Postby Wolf » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:04 pm

Dhiren-
Ren paced back in forth in his small kennel, eyes full of excitment and eagerness. All he could sense were females in heat. It was annoying, really, but he couldn't help it. After a while of scratching at his cage walls he sat down and began barking and howling, short and loud.

Dagger and Akira-
The two pups huddled together, a cage oppisite from Dagger, they figured that he was their father-by his scent. "Why is he whining and stuff like that?" Dagger asked with confusion in his voice, actually, several dogs were acting like that. Akira shook her head and placed it on his back, closing her eyes sleepily.

Sinister-
Sinister sat uncomfortably in the backmof his kennel, shifting and eyeing all the faes. He had no intension to sniff noses with them, he just had the desire (If you know what I mean). His kennel was seperate from the other canines, one of the single cages along the back. He carefully lowered himself down and began working on gnawing himself out, taking a bit of the mesh between his sharp fangs and chewing harshly.

Kadence-
The large dog snarled loudly, thrusting his head and muzzle side to side as he was dragged towards a kennel next to Star. The catcher cursed silently and gave Kadence a kick in the side, earning a jerk and vicious bite into his leg. Kadence used this chance to run, only to be tackled by several catchers. They finally mangaed to stick him in the cage, but it wasnt easy with his massive size.
Wolf

Postby Jazz0109 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:29 pm

Star stood up, growling at the humans. She hated when they man handled the dogs. She looked at the pups her eyes curious. She scratched the cage wanting to see the pups. The stupid female hormones were making her feel motherly. The black dog threw her self against the cage, her scent flying. She sat down on her hunches annoyed, she wanted out now. Her cage was next to daggers. "Hi--- what's your name?" She asked softly. The only soft side you would ever see of her is with pups.
Jazz0109

Postby Wolf » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:02 pm

Dagger and Akira-
The two puppies looked away from their father and glanced at the fae. Dagger smiled slightly at held his muzzle high. "My name is Dagger, this is my sister-" he said with mild happiness as he sat up and Kira fell offnof him with a thud. She sat up silently, though she gave a quiet growl at him. "Huh? Oh... I'm Akira." She mumbled quietly as she hid herself shyly behind her brother.

Kadence
The large brute snapped at the humans before instantly stiffening his body. He could sense the fae beside him was in heat. He held his muzzle high and wagged his tail with excitment, his spotted coat fur pricking up.
Wolf

PreviousNext

Return to Realistic Animal RP's