.:Dogs of the Forgotten:.

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: .:Dogs of the Forgotten:.

Postby Distortionist » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:42 pm

I wanna join!
Name:
"I'm Lark."
Breed:
"Borzoi."
Collar:
"Orange, okay?"
History:
"Can you just leave me alone?" (Ask her :3)
Personality:
Lark is ironically not sweet and nice like her namesake. She's dark and quiet, never really speaking to anyone. She has major distrust for humans but also some for dogs. Passive aggressive is a good way to describe her.
Desription:
"I guess I'm pretty tall. I have white fur with grayish red patches and dark golden eyes. Is that good enough for you?"
Image:
Crush:
"..."
Mate:
"No way."
Pups:
"None."
Other:
Please let me know if we have too many females ^-^ And can I have her enter by being recently brought in?
Eek she can be the windhound's friend XD
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby maluruloki » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:59 am

(( OOC: Of course, Distortionist! Cassie's a friendly critter - I'm sure she'll make it work with Lark if you want. ))

Chessie
The whole ruckus with the German Shepherd fae being roughly handled by the keeper of the kennels was enough to scare Cassie wordless. Her mouth felt quite dry and she slunk to the very back of her kennel, uncertain of how to react.
"This place is scary..." she mumbled under her breath as she tucked her feathery tail up underneath her body. The Great Dane hadn't really explained anything to her and Striker, her Wolfhound neighbor, hadn't been much help either. Then again, he didn't seem one for words in general. Yawning to release some stress, she turned three times before settling down on her bed. Since she had been a sweeter dog, the kennel keeper had given her more than a simple scrap of blanket. It cushioned her joints against the cement. She thought she heard the main door to the kennel slam open and perked up her ears. Maybe it was a friendlier new resident...?

Striker
Striker was now pacing the small confines of his kennel as well. The whole snarling Shepherd incident had done the opposite to him - he was now uncomfortably irritated and liable to growl. The hair on his neck stood on end as he took the numbered six steps from front to back...and then six again from back to front. Underneath his wiry eyebrows, the Wolfhound was contemplating escape. This place...this place was enough to drive a dog mad! He had already seen one dog chewing furiously on the back wiring to its kennel, but Striker had tried it and it had hurt his teeth. Other than bursting past the keeper when food was next brought, he could think of nothing else.
ImageCharacter Thread Still putting things in this space.
maluruloki

Postby Jazz0109 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:27 pm

Star dipped her head to Ren. She trusted ren more then other males. She wasnt quite sure why that was. Her green eyes turned back to the puppies. She noticed Chessie was scared. She realized the pups may be scared as well. "Are you alright?" she asked hoping she did not scare them. She flicked her tail back & fourth wondering why everyone was so jittery.
Jazz0109

Postby Distortionist » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:51 pm

Lark - Borzoi - Female

Lark snarled at the human, irritated beyond belief at the rough treatment. She snapped at his limbs and whirled around in surprise when another one of them darted in and clipped a rope to her orange collar. The aggressive dog didn't know what, but the collar that they had fastened around her neck conveyed some sort of message. The humans around her were shouting nonsensically and pointing at it, fear hovering in the air. She reluctantly left them alone and allowed herself to be dragged into a kennel. Her senses were suddenly overwhelmed and she cowered slightly, staring at rows of other dogs in pens. Their barks echoed through the space and Lark narrowed her eyes, not enjoying the setup and glaring at the ground as she was led through. Now she definitely regretted taking that delicious treat that was laying on the grass.
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

Postby DandyLoops123 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:22 pm

I wanna join!
Name: Cardinal
Breed: Tosa
Collar: Red
History: *Growls*
Personality: Dangerous, Aggressive, Unpredictable. Cardinal is an extremely aggressive dog, bred to guard his household. Since he is here the only things he has to guard is his possessions. Originally used for dog fighting, a popular sport in Japan. All though illegal now. Cardinal has many scars over his body.
Image:
Crush: None
Mate: None
Pups: None
Other: Right now the count is 10 Males 12 Females!
ï αṃ ṃεɾεlÿ ḋεατhṡ ṃεṡṡεṉģεɾ

Lioden!
http://lioden.com/register.php?r=24002
DandyLoops123

Postby DandyLoops123 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:29 pm

.: Cardinal .:. Brute .:. Tosa Dog .:. Red Collar :.

Cardinal growled continuously. The several catch poles around his neck prevented him from attacking them. His lips curled into a deep snarl as he tried to snap at their legs. The food was too irresistible but the public had been complaining of his aggressive behavior. They stopped just outside the door. The humans held him tight as a large red collar looped around his neck. Cardinal's teeth narrowly missed the humans arm. Watching it jump back in fear, his collar seemed to convey a type of message though the brute was not quite sure what it was.
Dragged into a small pen, an empty food and water bowl remained in the corner. A young slim dog, one with an orange collar was next to him (Lark). He growled and barked through the bars, his eyes watched the other dogs in large rows of kennels. He whined, his confidence and aggressive not subsiding in the slightest. The other dogs he wanted, Cardinal was breed to fight and fight he shall, though he couldn't the bars would be chewed.

Lioden!
DandyLoops123

Postby Distortionist » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:09 pm

Lark - Borzoi - Female

Lark scratched angrily at the stone floor, bloodying her paws slightly. She zeroed in on another dog dragged in minutes after she had been. Clearly aggressive, the tawny male sported a crimson collar and an ugly snarl. He had an even worse temperament than she did. The Borzoi glared at him as a response to his behavior, pulling back her pale lips and growling chillingly. If this dog was looking for a fight, she would give him one.
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

Postby maluruloki » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:35 pm

Chessie
"Please...please stop growling!" Her voice was small and whispery; she wasn't sure if she had been heard. Chessie shivered in her bed, tucking herself as far down and inside of it as she could. The Borzoi was her newest neighbor, and it looked like the big brown dog beyond her was itching for a fight. Fights always scared Chessie. She wasn't built for them or to tolerate them. Her eyes narrowed into a squint as she curled herself smaller still.

Striker
This new brown dog really had Striker on edge. All he wanted to do was put more distance still between him and the growling newcomer. Thank heavens there were a few cages though... Chessie and the new Borzoi separated them. He paused at the cage door and gave a gusty whistling sigh - it was his signature method of complaining without words. His nose dropped to the floor as he sniffed. Maybe if he found a crack in the cement, he could dig at it...
ImageCharacter Thread Still putting things in this space.
maluruloki

Postby Distortionist » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:37 pm

Lark - Borzoi - Female

The tall dog snapped her golden gaze away from the aggressive male and searched the pens for the dog who had spoken. The words had been a whisper; so soft that she'd barely noticed it. Lark's eyes landed on a tiny dog cowering in her bed. Her eyes widened in surprise and she loosened her threatening posture. The dog was slim and tall, with long legs built for running. She looked like a miniature version of a Borzoi, complete with the same unmistakeable narrow snout and large eyes. "Who are you?" Lark's voice was still laced with tightness but she was definitely at lot more curious than angry.
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

Postby DandyLoops123 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:22 am

.: Cardinal .:. Brute .:. Tosa Dog .:. Red Collar :.

The brute softened his growl, a small whisper of a voice told him to stop. Cardinal could tell he was putting everyone on edge but now his eyes were fixed on the dog a few cages down. "Dogs like you were used as bait where I come from!" He barked.

Lioden!
DandyLoops123

PreviousNext

Return to Realistic Animal RP's