don't be afraid {cat roleplay}

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Postby cookie. » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:58 pm

your beaten body lay on the ground.all of your hope depleted at the same rate as your heartbeat.thump...thump...thump.your heart slowed,feeling that you would go soon you let out a broken yowl...for help...for hope...for your life...
    ~{}~

your eyes slowly peeled open but as you tried to sit up your muscles screamed at you and let go,making you fall back to the ground.soon cats gathered around you,mumbling to each other and occasionally glancing over to you.an elderly molly stepped up to you and looked back at the rest of the cats,all falling silent as her gaze loomed over them.she looked back at you,her pale yellow eyes scanning your brittle body.finally her eyes met with yours
    "Welcome,young one...to the Eastern Forest clowder"her voice said calmly,even if she should have been terrified of a foreign cat like you entering her territory.you just nodded dumbly before hearing her chuckle"This forest is split into sections,the main ones are,of course the East,West,North and South,there are small clowders in between the large clowders and in the center is a no-territory area,no cat owns the area,it is usually a place to meet"she finished before stepping back"You may stay here until your wounds and bones heal"she added before a loud voice came from behind her"Mother,we can't just let a random cat just...enter our territory and stay!What if she's/he's one of them?"the young tom said as he glared at you"We will have to see Jayden...we will have to see..."she said before leaving,all of the other cats following.
    ~{}~

months have passed and the current leader of the Eastern Forest clowder,Aza,has passed on,her eldest daughter,Dust,has become the new leader as Asa's mate is too old to become leader.your wounds and bones have healed and the clowder has sent you out.you are on your own now and you must decide.

to join a clowder and be protected or live in solitude and protect yourself
~{}~
welcome to my roleplay.
this is a realistic cat roleplay.which means there are no clans and no names like 'Chervilefang' ect.

»index«
•story-line and introduction
•rules
•the land
•characters
•form
~{}~

•like I said this is not a 'Warrior Cats' roleplay,so no clans or names like the one listed above.cats live in clowders or glarings.
•no 'perfect' cats.I don't want one cat that can do everything perfectly or fight with another cat and come out perfectly fine and I don't want any un-realistic colored cats either.
•please be realistic.I don't want a Munchkin to win a fight against a Maine Coon.so before you get in a heated fight with a cat of a different breed,research the breed first so you know how big it is and how strong it is.{and if you want to do a lot of damage to a cat or even kill them,please make sure to ask the owner before you do so}
•I don't know if anyone does this but I'm throwing it out there anyway...you can't have a pure-bred cat from parents of different breeds.there can be one or two kittens that have more of one breed than the other but remember,they are still not pure-breeds.
•I'm accepting all levels of literacy but don't post something like "Jas meowed".try to make at least a sentence.like for example "Jas meowed loudly as she watched the cats gather in the clearing.A gentle breeze blew around her,shaping her fur and making the grass tickle her belly and legs".something like that would be enough,but if you are roleplaying with a person who writes more than one sentence,try your best for them.
•please don't hog all of the high ranks.I don't want one person who owns all of the 'leader' ranks.so in my opinion you can only own two high ranks{eg.leader in one clan,deputy in another} and you can own as many of the subordinate ranks that you want.
•please don't be mates with one of your cats or have a crush on one of them.it makes it boring for you and most of the people who are roleplaying.
•I don't want anyone becoming mates with someone after just meeting them,please wait at least a week in the roleplay until you become mates.
•try to keep genders even
•fade to black when you need to
•no powerplaying
•and of course all of the site's rules apply
•I will add more as we go along.

â–¶territoriesâ—€
    â–² north territory
    camp
    dens;; dens are mainly located in spaces between rocks and have a moss carpet on the bottom for comfort
    water and food;; cats drink from the stream.food is common in this area.

leader;; empty
    leader's mate;; none
    members;; none

â–¼ south territory
    camp
    dens;; dens are made under trees and in logs.Although stumps are used as a "high rock" they are sometimes used as dens.
    water and food;; cats drink water from the centre.food is uncommon in this area.

leader;;empty
    leader's mate;; none
    members;; none

â–º east territory
    camp
    dens;; cats live in abandoned burrows.
    water and food;; cats drink water from the centre.food is common in this area.

leader;; Dust
    leader's mate;; none
    members;; Jayden,Mist

â—„ west territory
    camp
    dens;; cats live under the ferns,which are carefully pushed to make a dome.
    water and food;; cats drink from the centre.food is wavering between common and uncommon.

leader;; Milo
    leader's mate;; none
    members;; none

small clowders;;

loners;; Dragon

● centre
    cats gather here to converse without conflict
    lake shore {lake is in the centre}
    most of the clowders drink here

stream that flows through the north territory and into the lake
    cats of the northern territory drink here

members and relationships

mollies
    name/age/clowder/mate{or crush}/rank

Dust/3 years old/east territory/none/leader
    Dragon/14 moons{a year and two months I believe}/none/Jayden/loner
    Mist/21 moons{A year and nine months}/east territory/none/average member

toms
    name/age/clowder/mate{or crush}

Jayden/3 years old/east territory/none/average member
    Milo/4 years old/west territory/none/leader

~ related
    > character likes character
    < character likes character
    <> both like eachother
    <3 mates
    <x3 mates with kits {xs show how much kits they have}
    </3 separated

Dust ~ Jayden
    Dragon > Jayden

form
    {you can edit the form[colour,letter size ect.] .I will allow "roleplay out"/ "meet him/her" in the personality section}
    Code: Select all
    name;;
    nickname;;
    age;;
    gender;;
    clowder;;
    rank;;
    eyes;;
    pelt;;
    height;;
    build;;
    crush;;
    mate;;
    kittens;;
    family;;
    personality;;
    likes;;
    dislikes;;
    fears;;
    history;;
Last edited by cookie. on Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
“Once you had put the pieces back together, even though you may look intact, you were never quite the same as you'd been before the fall.” ― Jodi Picoult

•stuffs•
If I'm slow at replying that means I'm either messing around on the internet,practising drawing or trying to write the post the best I can.
I am accepting invitations to any type of roleplay,so if you need some members or you think I am worthy of being part of your roleplay then feel free to pm me with a link to your roleplay <3

--------
● links ●
my roleplay
cookie.

Postby cookie. » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:39 pm

name;; "Dust"
nickname;; none
age;; "I'm three years old"
gender;; "molly"
clowder;; "east territory"
rank;; "leader
eyes;; yellow
pelt;; grey-brown tabby
build;; slightly larger than average build
crush;; none{open}
mate;; none
kittens;; none
family;; Asa {mother,deceased},Jayden{brother,alive},Finch{father,alive}
personality;; roleplay out
likes;; mint,the forest,the centre,watching the stars,snow
dislikes;; unfriendly loners,badgers,foxes
fears;; heights
history;; average history

name;; "Jayden"
nickname;; Jay
age;; three years old
gender;; tom
clowder;;east territory
rank;; member
eyes;; pale yellow
pelt;; brown tabby with white markings
build;; large muscular build
crush;; none {open}
mate;; none
kittens;; none
family;; Asa{mother,deceased},Dust{sister,alive},Finch{father,alive}
personality;; roleplay out
likes;; water,the lake,swimming,fish
dislikes;; climbing trees,mud,sand
fears;; foxes and badgers
history;; normal history
“Once you had put the pieces back together, even though you may look intact, you were never quite the same as you'd been before the fall.” ― Jodi Picoult

•stuffs•
If I'm slow at replying that means I'm either messing around on the internet,practising drawing or trying to write the post the best I can.
I am accepting invitations to any type of roleplay,so if you need some members or you think I am worthy of being part of your roleplay then feel free to pm me with a link to your roleplay <3

--------
● links ●
my roleplay
cookie.

Re: don't be afraid {cat roleplay}

Postby cookie. » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:45 am

posting is open!

•stuffs•

--------
● links ●
my roleplay
cookie.

Postby cookie. » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:11 am

bump

•stuffs•

--------
● links ●
my roleplay
cookie.

Postby cookie. » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:33 am

bump

•stuffs•

--------
● links ●
my roleplay
cookie.

Postby Shadefang » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:12 am

Dragon wrote:[Name:] Dragon
[Gender:] She-cat
[Age:]14 Moons
[Looks:]She is all white with blue eyes
and brown paws. She
wears a blue beaded collar from her mother
before she was taken away
[Personality:] She is very defencive of her
territory
and isn't one to mess around with
Though when she does take a liking to a cat,
she can be pretty nice.
[Mother:] Minty-she-cat-unknown location
[Father:] Nick-tom-dead
[Siblings:] Hollow-she-cat-dead
[Clowder:] East
[Crush:] Jayden
[Mate:] n/a
['Rank':]Loner >> Average Member
[Other:] She's a loner at
first then she'll join.
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Last edited by Shadefang on Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i sadly do not use eldemore anymore but i do come on every
once and again to see how my old friends are doing <3 ! if you
want to contact me, find me on chickensmootie or add me on
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby cookie. » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:02 am

{Of course!}

•stuffs•

--------
● links ●
my roleplay
cookie.

Postby Shadefang » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:35 pm

[Edited my post .^.]
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby cookie. » Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:01 pm

{Accepted,adding now}

•stuffs•

--------
● links ●
my roleplay
cookie.

Postby Shadefang » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:20 am

(I might add another character later but when can we start :3?)
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Next

Return to Realistic Animal RP's