Perfect Two~ |Open&Accepting|

Post role plays that center around the real world. From high school, camping, or just living everyday life. Can be centered around movies, books, or games as long as they stick to real life situations/romances.

Perfect Two~ |Open&Accepting|

Postby UnrealisticDreams_ » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:02 pm

You can be the peanut better
to my jelly
You can be the butterflies
I feel in my belly
You can be the captain
and I can be your first mate
You can be the chills
that I feel on the first date.

|P L O T|
You have either seen them at school, or you never knew they exist. You believed in love or you didn't. You could have dreamed of it or you have just brushed it off. Either way, it hits you unexpectedly and hard. It might be the person you least expected or it could be your crush. Though with love comes a price. Are you willing to pay that price?

|R U L E S|
one. Tess' Rules. Everyone one knows them. Everyone knows to follow them.
two. Keep genders even. I don't want like five girls and one boy. Atleast try to make both a boy and girl.
three. This is semi-lit. That means I want atleast three or four sentences at the minimum.
four. Please don't make your character fall in love with the first person they see. Boring. Try to exteract with all Charries. Don't stay with just one. Make friends or enemies.
five. Don't go more than two pages without me. I'm on my phone most of the time and I don't want to sit there forever reading eveything.
six. When someone asks for a recap please give it to them and when you have to leave please for a while please PM me or tell us.
seven. No anime pictures or perfect people. This is a realistic roleplay.
Last edited by UnrealisticDreams_ on Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- I won't be able to always get one, if I do I'll probably be on a phone which won't let me do forms.
- I kind of have bad grammar at times and I'm terrible at spelling. I'm sorry. Though, I try as hard as I can.
- I am willing to trade with anyone if its reasonable and if you want me to join a RP just messaging.
Music is my life, OM&M, BMTH, SWS, PTV, AA, BOTDF, BVB, FFR, SS, FIR <3
Taken, July 5th 2013 <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Keep Listening to music, cause it gets you through everything. I promise." - Mitch Lucker
"Wrists are made for bracelets, not for cutting." Kellin Quinn
"Just because she doesn't have +100 likes on her profile picture doesn't mean she's not gorgeous. Every girl is beautiful it's society thats ugly." Oliver Sykes

UnrealisticDreams_

Charries~

Postby UnrealisticDreams_ » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:07 pm

M R. & M R S. P E R F E C T

{ Mr and Mrs perfect are what you call, "The popular couple". He's either the Quarter Back or the captain of the Basketball team. She's the Cheer Captain. }

Mr Perfect;Played by;
He comes from a perfect family. He's kind, outgoing, sweet, and gets along with everyone.

Mrs Perfect;Played by;
She had to work her way up to her "throne". She has an attitude, all that, snobby, and selfish.

C O U N T R Y & C I T Y

{Country and city are opposites. Country keeps City out of trouble and City gives Country excitement. }

Country;Played by;
She's the goody good girl. She's shy, sweet, kind, and smart.

City;Beau Ryder Greay {UnrealisticDreams_};
He's the bad boy. He's done drugs, alcohol, and smokes. He looks for trouble.

M U S I C & A R T

{ These two have a huge passion for what they love. Music can play any instrument and Art can draw anything. }

Music; Played by;
She is determined to do anything. She's very head strong, but also open minded. Ever since she was little she could play instruments.

Art;Played by;
He is very antisocial. He keeps to himself, but speaks throw his painting and sketches.

G A M E R & J O C K

{ She's a}ddicted to Video Games and hes addicted to sports.}

Gamer;Played by;
She's outgoing, loud, funny, and determinded. She loves to spend her whole time playing games.
Jock;Played by;
He's a player and very competive. He likes to win at everything and can be selfish and snobby.

S K A T E R & S T R E E T R A C E R

{They have a love- hate relationship. They are too much a like, but different at the same time. }

Skater;Addison Kenzie Rowan {UnrealisticDreams_};
She is a loner and rude, but there is another side to her.

Street Racer;Played by;
He is a boy with many different faces. You never know what he could do.

F A N T A S Y & R E A L I T Y

{These two gave each a slice of life unexpected. Fantasy gave Reality a dream and Reality gave Fantasy a look of life.}

Fantasy;Played by;
She has always has had her head in the clouds. She always thought of life as a fairy tale.

Reality;Played by;
He is like stone. Everyone says he cold hearted but life has took a role on him. A bad one.
- I won't be able to always get one, if I do I'll probably be on a phone which won't let me do forms.
- I kind of have bad grammar at times and I'm terrible at spelling. I'm sorry. Though, I try as hard as I can.
- I am willing to trade with anyone if its reasonable and if you want me to join a RP just messaging.
Taken, July 5th 2013 <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Keep Listening to music, cause it gets you through everything. I promise." - Mitch Lucker
"Just because she doesn't have +100 likes on her profile picture doesn't mean she's not gorgeous. Every girl is beautiful it's society thats ugly." Oliver Sykes

UnrealisticDreams_

Unrealistic's Charries~

Postby UnrealisticDreams_ » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:09 pm

~

|Basics|
Addison was named after her grandma Addison Nicole. Addison's full name is Addison Kenziw Rowan she was born on October 12, 1997 making her sixteen years old. She was born in Columbus, Ohio.

~

|Appearance|
Addison has straight blonde hair that falls to the middle of her back and dark brown eyes that has thick glasses that set on her small round nose. She is 5'6 and weights 115 pounds. She always wears beanies and has her skateboard at all time. Her body figure is tall and curvy.

~

Personality|
Addison can come off a little headstrong and rude at first. Its kind of how she protects herself from getting hurt, but if you get through her hard shell you see a hyper, awkward, and funny girl who is caring. Even though she seems mean she hates seeing people hurt. She can't stand preppy snobby popular girls and would love to slap the fake out of them. She keeps her thoughts to herself and though she has many friends she still feels alone at times. Well, most of the time.

~

|History|
Addison's father died over seas fighting for our country when she was five. Her mother began turning towards drugs and alcohol and became abusive towards her and her twin brother Grayson. At the age seven their grandparents took them in and disowned their mother. In elementary Addison was made fun of for hanging out with guys and acting like a guy more than she did a girl. So basically for being a "Tomboy".

~

|Love Life|
Addison is single and believes there is nobody who would ever want to be with her. But if there was someone she would want them to respect her and understand her.

~

|Basics|
Beau Ryder Grey is his name. He is eighteen years old and a guy. If he is eighteen is was born in 1995 on November 23. You can call him Ryder or Grey he doesn't really care. Anything but Beau. He was born is LA, Nevada.

~

|Appearance|
He has black hair that is styled as a Quiff. His eyes are a bright green that has a hint of grey in it. He is 6'4" and weights 203 and full muscle. He usally dresses in shirts, jean pants, sometimes skinny jeans, and his blue converses. His ears are pieced with black studs that he never takes out and he has no tattoo, but he wants one.

~

|Personality|
Beau is the bad boy your dear ole daddy warned you about. He smokes and loves to start fights. Though he doesn't like always hurting someone. A little play fighting would be good for him. Behind that bad boy image is a big teddy bear. He has a big heart and can be one of the nicest guys you could meet once you get through the image. He loves to read and write. He finds it relaxing. He hates bullies, guys who think they can beat him, and show offs. He also can't stand girls who are annoying and clingy. He hates heights and spiders. The bad boy goes down by a little tiny bug.

~

|History|
His parents hated him ever since his little sister was born. He hated them to. He wanted nothing to do with them, but the only reason why he dealed with them was because Lilliana. When he turned seventeen his parents disowned him and made him move out and will not let him see his little sister.

~

|Love Life|
Beau wants to find a girl who will stick with him even if he has two different sides to him that are opposite to each other. He has no crush at this moment, but he crushes easy and hard.

~

Pictures@original owners
Forms@ UnrealisticDreams_ {Me}
Charries@ UnrealisticDreams_ {Me}
Taken, July 5th 2013 <3

UnrealisticDreams_

Re: Perfect Two~ |Open&Accepting|

Postby mkairalla1 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:52 pm

should I use my own form?
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby UnrealisticDreams_ » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:34 pm

{Yes please}
Taken, July 5th 2013 <3

UnrealisticDreams_

Postby IAmWomanHearMeHowl » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:40 pm

(Can i reserve the girl country? with the name Kaitlin Remington Jackson.I must have to get my form set for the=is roleplay. If i need to i can make a guy, but i am not very good with them.)
IAmWomanHearMeHowl

Postby mkairalla1 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:50 pm

Can I reserve reality wth the name Asher Jackson?
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby iDrowned » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:51 pm

can I reserve gamer girl?
with the name ;; Kaylee Lee Patricks

form ;;

name ;; Kaylee Lee Patricks
gender ;; girl/female (not sure if I had to put that)
ref ;; http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/f8/2e/aa/f82eaac921f8d370832453c4bd085aa5.jpg

still a wip :/
but, is it okay if I give her like a background? like a storyline of her life? (if that makes sense...)
can I also give her a companion?
iDrowned

Postby mkairalla1 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:03 pm

Form:
Name:Asher Jackson
Pic:Image
History: Ashers mother died in a car accident when his was seven years old and his father practly lost his mind. He used to say that Asher's mother was everything to him, so when he died, he shut down, payed no attention to Asher, did nothing, was never home, Asher practically lived by himself. He had imaginary friends and on the rare occasion that tere wa food in the fridge, it was rotten and old. Asher was put in a foster home at age ten and was adopted two long years later. He early trusts anyone after what happened, and is used to living by his own rules. He respects adults, and never gets a failing grade. He try's to stay invisable at all times, and only has a couple of friends, and even yet don't know about his history. Asher's past is a poor subject, and if asked about it, he will turn and walk away. He is ne'er found with his hea in the clouds and is a down to earth type of person. Don't ask him for the truth unless ou REALLY want it, because if you ask, you shall receive.

(Wip)
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"