||Will You Marry Me?|| [One Direction] Full

Post role plays that center around the real world. From high school, camping, or just living everyday life. Can be centered around movies, books, or games as long as they stick to real life situations/romances.

Re: ||Will You Marry Me?|| [One Direction] Full

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:41 pm

Liam looked at doctor and sighed in relief at his words. He relaxed his shoulders but looked at the doctor as he continued o speak. He nodded, "Thanks. Can we go in and see her?" he asked softly as he felt guilt wash over him. He felt his face pale as he looked down at the ground. He was oing to just leave since it seemed that he only caused things to get worse for her.....and he didn't what that. However he wanted to see her one last time before he did.
~WolfCharm~

Postby Unashamed » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:37 pm

Zayn
I look at Liam when he asks about going to see Jules, and put a hand on his shoulder, knowing he feels terrible about all this happening. "Yes, you can," the doctor says. "But only one at a time, and only for a few minutes. She's going to need all the rest she can get."
Last edited by Unashamed on Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Unashamed

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:57 am

Liam felt Zayn put a hand on his shoulder. He didn't lift his gaze or anything, just stared blankly down at the floor. He honestly felt terrible and sick to the core. He only lifted his gaze when the doctor spoke. He nodded his head "okay, I understand." he spoke weakly before hearing his last comment and frowned, "What is that?" he asked quietly and studied the doctor closely.

{ sorry I have t replied in so long! I have been so busy it is unbelieveable. Anyways, if you are still up for some rp'ing then that would be just awesome :3 }
~WolfCharm~

Postby Unashamed » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:46 am

(Nope, it's okay, I completely understand! And sure, I'd love to keep rping!
Unfortunately, I've forgotten what the doctor was going to say to Liam.... Want me to just edit that part out, and have him go ahead and go see her?)
Unashamed

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:52 am

{ cool! Thanks :3 yeah sure }
~WolfCharm~

Postby Unashamed » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:05 am

(Okie, I'm ready to continue whenever! :))
Unashamed

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:57 pm

Liam sighed and stepped forward heading towards Jules's room. He quietly and slowly walked in. He glanced back at Zayn and half smiled at him before he headed in, closing the door behind him. He stood there looking at the closed door for a while, before he worked up the courage to turn around. Liam looked at Jules's figure on the hospital bed and felt tears burn his eyes. He clenched his jaw before approaching and sat down. He grabbed her hand hesitantly and bit his lip. "I'm so sorry Jules this is all my fault." he spoke and looked down at the ground.
~WolfCharm~

Postby Unashamed » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:54 pm

Juliette
I'm stuck between sleep and consciousness, my mind going back and forth between the nightmares of my past, and the nightmare of what is now my reality. But when I feel my hand being taken in another's, and I hear a familiar, gentle voice, I'm finally pulled back to where I am now. My eyes slowly open very slightly, squinting at the bright lights reflecting off the white walls surrounding me, before finally opening completely. My vision is blurred for a few beats, but when it clears, I see Liam sitting beside me. The sight of him confuses me, especially his words. I want to say this isn't his fault at all. It's my fault--I never should have reacted the way I did. But I can't force even a small noise from my throat, much less form the words.
Unashamed

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:10 pm

Liam leaned his forehead against the bed and stared at the ground. Oblivious to Juliette waking up. He felt tears fall down his cheeks and his body shook. He knew he shouldn't be crying, but then again he couldn't help himself. He just put his girlfriend, the most amazing women in the world, in danger and almost to the point of death. "I'm s sorry." he sobbed but tried to hide it. He let go do Her hand and put his hand on the back of his head.
~WolfCharm~

Postby Unashamed » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:10 pm

Juliette
Seeing the pain on Liam's face, and hearing it in his voice when he speaks causes tears of my own to form in my eyes. When he suddenly releases my hand, and moves it out of my reach, the cold feeling returns to my skin. "L-Liam...?" I stammer, the one word barely audible over the beeping of the heart monitor beside the bed, and various other equipment surrounding us.
Unashamed

PreviousNext

Return to Realistic Human RP's