||Will You Marry Me?|| [One Direction] Full

Post role plays that center around the real world. From high school, camping, or just living everyday life. Can be centered around movies, books, or games as long as they stick to real life situations/romances.

Re: ||Will You Marry Me?|| [One Direction] Full

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:59 pm

Liam slowly lifted his gaze when he heard a small inaudible voice. He looked at Jules and saw her awake. He felt worse but better at the same time as he saw her eyes awake. "Jules...." he whispered quietly and big his lip. "I'm so sorry for everything!" he spoke quickly and felt more tears fall down his cheeks.
~WolfCharm~

Postby Unashamed » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:17 am

Juliette
I slowly shake my head. "N-no... it's... not... your fault..." I manage, the statement draining most of what little strength I have. The rest is used up by some coughs that scratch my already sore throat and send my head spinning. My eyes close as I gasp in deep breaths, before opening again to look up at the man at my side. I used to be able to speak to him about anything, but now.... I can barely think of any words other than what I've already said.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Unashamed

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:35 pm

Liam grew worried as she began to cough. He heard her words but choose to ignore them since he didn't believe in them. "Do you need some water?" he asked worriedly as he voice shook. He didn't know what to say anymore. His dark brown gaze looked at Jules before he looked away.
~WolfCharm~

Postby Unashamed » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:03 pm

Juliette
I look up at Liam, hoping he doesn't see the tears in my eyes. Hearing his question, I nod my head very slightly. "Please...?" I have mouth, half whisper. It seems like forever since I've had anything to eat or drink, even though in reality it's only been a couple of days at most.
Unashamed

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:12 pm

Liam rose to his feet and nodded, "Will be right back," he spoke softly before he turned and walks snack out the room. He walked over to a small bench with coffee, tea and any drink really. He sighed as he grabbed a foam cup and filled it up with water. He glanced at Zayn and looked down again quickly.
~WolfCharm~

Postby Unashamed » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:22 pm

uliette
I nod my head slowly and watch as he walks away, before rolling my head to the side. My gaze sets on the window, looking out at the brick building next door, and the somewhat dark sky.

Zayn
I look up when Liam walks out of the room and to the drinks. Standing up, I walk over to him and lightly pat his back. "Hey, is she okay?" I ask him gently, hoping that everything has gone alright between the two of them.
Unashamed

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:27 pm

Liam felt Zayn oat him lightly on the back. "Yeah I suppose." he spoke weakly before looking at him. "Maybe you should go in and see her....I don't think we want to be around each other at the moment." he spoke quietly and looked at the water in the foam cup.
~WolfCharm~

Postby Unashamed » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:41 pm

Zayn
I sigh and shake my head. "Liam, she loves you. Of course she wants to be around you," I say. "And I don't believe for one moment that you don't want to be around her. You're just both scared, and have to learn to get back to where you were."
Unashamed

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 pm

Liam sighed and nodded his head slightly. "I suppose your right." he breathed. He paused for a short while before responding. "I think I will stay the night here, just to keep an eye on Jules. You can stay if you want, but if you go, I will keep you informed." he spoke a little more confidently, before he let Zayn speak, he turned and began to walk back to the hospital room. He opened the door and walked over to Jules handing her the drink.
~WolfCharm~

Postby Unashamed » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:03 pm

Zayn
I nod my head in answer to Liam. "Okay. I should probaably get back to Constance. But you just let me know if you need anything."

Juliette
I hear the door open once again, and I look over to see Liam walk back into the room. The sight of him brings a faint smile to my lips, despite the fact that I'm sure he doesn't really care about me now. "Thanks..." I murmur softly when he hands me the water.
Unashamed

PreviousNext

Return to Realistic Human RP's