||Will You Marry Me?|| [One Direction] Full

Post role plays that center around the real world. From high school, camping, or just living everyday life. Can be centered around movies, books, or games as long as they stick to real life situations/romances.

Re: ||Will You Marry Me?|| [One Direction] Full

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:48 am

Liam heard the car unlock and climbed into the passenger seat. He shut the door and did his seat belt up. He saw him pull out of the driveway. "I have no idea..." he sighed as he tried to think of where she could be.
~WolfCharm~

Postby Unashamed » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:02 am

Zayn
I sigh and nod, deciding to go to the less busy side of town. I don't want to find her on the streets, especially with it so cold out, but we still need to look. When we get there, I park in a nearly empty parking lot and get out. "We should probably walk around and see if we can find her this way," I say to Liam.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Unashamed

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:25 am

Liam sighed and watched as Zayn drove down the less busy side of town. He saw Zayn park in a parking lot before he climbed out after Zayn. "Okay," he said nodding his head in agreement before he started to walk searching for Jules.
~WolfCharm~

Postby Unashamed » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:48 pm

Zayn
I nod and start walking, searching every place I can think of to look for her. After several, long minutes, I glance into an alley and see a small figure curled up against the wall. It takes me a moment to recognize the girl as Juliette, and I step closer to her. When I take a closer look at her, I realize she's asleep, practically frozen with snowflakes strewn through her hair and on her clothes, barely breathing. "Liam!" I call loudly. "I found her! We need to get her to a hospital, quick!"
Unashamed

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:22 am

Liam saw Zayn nod before they started searching for Jules. Liam sighed as he searched around before he heard Zayn yell out to him. He bolted over to him before he saw Jules on the ground curled up lookin half frozen. His heart raced as his widened. He looked at Zayn before he gently and carefully lifted up Jules in his arms and started running to the car.
~WolfCharm~

Postby Unashamed » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:21 am

Zayn
I watch as Liam picks Jules up and the runs to the car with her. 'You sit in the back with her," I say as I get in the driver's seat and start the car. Almost as soon as he's in, I take off for the hospital. I'll call Constance and the others to let them know we found her once we're there.
Unashamed

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:12 am

Liam nodded at Zayn before hopping into the back of the car with Jules in his arms still. As soon as Liam got Zayn sped off to the hospital. Once they arrived Liam rushed out and let the doctors take her. He paced in the waiting bay for any news.

Constance was changed sitting in her room when she heard her phone go off. She grabbed it and answered to Zayn and heard they had found Jules. She sighed in relief before waiting at her place before she got an news back.
~WolfCharm~

Postby Unashamed » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:22 am

Zayn
After I call Constance to let her know we've found Jules, and that we're at the hospital now, I sit in a chair and rest my head in my hands. I know there's not much use in calming Liam down right now, he's too upset to listen. So I just sit there, not really knowing what to do. After what seems like hours, the doctor comes out and looks at us both. "Are you both here for the girl?"
Unashamed

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:14 am

Liam kept pacing as he felt his heart race with panic. Why did I leave her? This is all my fault! I'm such an idiot! Now He can Could lose her because of what I did....he thought angrily at himself before he looked up hearing a doctor's footsteps. Liam lifted his gaze and run up to him frantically. "Yes we are," he said quickly as he visibly looked stressed and worried like crazy.
~WolfCharm~

Postby Unashamed » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:33 am

Zayn
I nod my head, standing beside Liam as we wait for the doctor to speak. "Most importantly, she's going to be okay," he says and I sigh in relief. "It's a good thing you two brought her in when you did--if she'd stayed out there much longer, she would have froze to death, and there would be no chance of saving her. She's pretty sick as is, from being in the cold with nothing to help protect her from it, so we'd like to keep her here at least a couple more days, until she shows signs of improvent. Other than that, she's going to be just fine."
Unashamed

PreviousNext

Return to Realistic Human RP's