Mods please lock((moved to new site))

Post role plays that center around the real world. From high school, camping, or just living everyday life. Can be centered around movies, books, or games as long as they stick to real life situations/romances.

Re: Live your life (Filled for now)

Postby Twobit » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:23 pm

((If we're going by anime pictures now, this is the best picture that I was going to use to describe Muriel. Only with brown eyes.))

Muriel puffed her cheeks and pouted her lips at Nyck's reply as she laid on her side on the bed, her smooth blonde hair spreading out messily on the pillow that she laid her head on. She didn't know about Nyck, but she didn't like all this media attention at all. She just wanted to be the background noise, a wallflower of sorts and just watch the world go by, not this! Her phone stayed in her palm and her eyes fixated on the screen, staring at Nyck's text.. He made it sound like they were a couple; what a silly.

Muriel typed a bit on her phone. "Well, I wish the public never kne-" No, no, that wasn't polite. Muriel deleted it with haste, then pondered again. She guessed texting was indeed better - at least she had time to think about what to say next. While typing a new reply, Muriel thought she heard some sort of chattering noise outside her window, but shrugged it off.

Sent by Muriel wrote:So there's nothing to worry about, right?

Little did Muriel know that a crowd of paparazzi was growing around her house.
Shiloh|Shelter Cat
Delicate|Fearful|Loving
How about taking a look?
Twobit

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:46 pm

Joyce sat on the bench nearby, "Okay." Watching him talk she enjoyed art as she looked at the crowd. Her dog jumped onto the bench and rolled around on it.
SilentObserver

Postby Caster_HD » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:53 am

]Neo
He looked confused for a small moment since he had asked her if she wanted to go on a small walk then then shrugged and sat down beside her taking in the view of the park in the late afternoon,
" I've never really noticed how pretty this place is, normally I'm always on the phone or at my studio."
Nyck
Sent by Nyck wrote: Do me a favor real quick and secretly look out your front window then tell me if there's anything to worry about, if so then I'll take care of it ;)

Noah
Seconds ago he's received a call from a worker of his named 'rose' about a new guy who was going to contact him soon. He smirked and lounged back on the roof of his house not caring if his neighbors were to call him crazy again for doing so. Twisting a long strand of his mint green hair he wondered just who this new guy might just be.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby remix. » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:51 am

Jason went home, sitting on the patchy old coach. He took out the piece of paper , grabbed one of the many phones at his disposal , and clicked in the number s and dialed . He raised the phone up to his ear.

( Joker , I can't help but notice the Ichiru squiby in your sig. * gives high five * )
ImageImage
mix // newsies trash // wip sig
remix.

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:29 pm

Joyce nodded, "I don't really look at my phone much, due to someone. But I tend to forget about it." She looked at her dog who had fallen asleep. Smiling Joyce pet his head and looked at Neo, "So what do you do in your free time? I don't do much but sit around... I try to do somethings though."
SilentObserver

Postby Twobit » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:15 pm

Muriel arched one of her brown eyebrows as her eyes scanned Nyck's next reply. Why would she do that? Still, it wouldn't hurt, right? The girl lazily pulled herself off the bed, her bare feet touching the floor once more. She stepped near the window, and paused her hand from lifting the sky-blue curtains away from her window. Muriel could already see the mass of.. of people, moving about outside her house. Quickly, she ducked and squatted away from the window to avoid being seen while furiously jabbing her fingers on her phone.

Sent by Muriel wrote:Ok. I got something to worry about.

If Nyck knew she was going to have problems just by looking out her window, then there was no need to explain exactly what's going on outside to this young celebrity.
Shiloh|Shelter Cat
Delicate|Fearful|Loving
How about taking a look?
Twobit

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:58 am

(*slowly pokes topic*)
SilentObserver

Postby remix. » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:09 pm

( *pokes topic again* )
ImageImage
remix.

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:33 pm

HaLlOwEeN ° BeAtS wrote:Jason went home, sitting on the patchy old coach. He took out the piece of paper , grabbed one of the many phones at his disposal , and clicked in the number s and dialed . He raised the phone up to his ear.

( Joker , I can't help but notice the Ichiru squiby in your sig. * gives high five * )

((Lol thanks, Vampire Knights one of my favorite animes :) ))

Noah
" Noah speaking, how can I help thee?" He said still laying on his roof legs crossed as he laid back still twirling a lock on his long hair.
Nychta
He thought for a moment about what to do before texting her back,
Sent By Nyck wrote:I know it's a bad time to ask but mind if I take you out to that quiet place now?It's your best bet to get past, and away from, that crowd outside. Thanks to a little friend of mine called social Media I already know where to pick you up so see you in a few Muri.

He was ready to leave before he looked down and realized he wasn't wearing a shirt and dashed upstairs to grab a new one before heading out not trying to hid his appearance at all as he walked down the streets and back past the cafe' to the small media crowd that seemed to be gaining in numbers outside of the house.
Neo
Now that he tried to think of his 'free time' He realized he never really had any,
" Well every day of the year I normally work, My family and friends still lives back in France so I don't have a need for this 'free time' everyone else has." He said with a smile
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby remix. » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:37 pm

Jason leaned back. " Hello.. er.. Rose gave me your number. Said you were good with computers and hacking. " He said, running idea's through his head.

( Mine too ! Zero has to be my favorite :3 )
ImageImage
remix.

PreviousNext

Return to Realistic Human RP's