Mods please lock((moved to new site))

Post role plays that center around the real world. From high school, camping, or just living everyday life. Can be centered around movies, books, or games as long as they stick to real life situations/romances.

Re: Live your life (Limited Space)*New!*

Postby remix. » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:31 am

Jason gave her a challenging look , holding the smoke abscurley with his mouth. " You wanna bet ? " He said, mouth curving into a sly smile.
ImageImage
mix // newsies trash // wip sig
remix.

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:49 am

Rose
She went and sat down beside him crossing one of her leg longs over the other.
" Interesting in Firearms or the Latest Iphone? I also have everything else in between."
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby mkairalla1 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:13 pm

((Could I make another character please?)
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby Twobit » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:30 pm

Muriel reached her house which sat between one of the many other identical looking ones, pale and cream colored and boring with the standard two floors. It wasn't flamboyant as the more wealthier families had, but it wasn't below average either. Muriel liked to think that her family was at the comfortable level of middle class. With a heavy heart, the girl entered her house after unlocking it with her house keys.

"I'm home," she called out, even though she knew her parents were still at work. The blonde removed her yellow-pastel cardigan, letting the material slide off her arms and hung it neatly on the coat rack near the door before retreating to her room upstairs. There, as if on cue, her personal phone rang on her desk next to her desktop computer. Muriel nonchalantly picked it up and greet the caller.

"Hello, Muriel Gibson speaking,"

"Oh my gosh, Muri girl, it's Diane."

Muriel smiled weakly; it was one of her friends from her old town.

"Hi, how're you doing?"

"I should ask you that question, girl!" Came Diane's enthusiastic reply. "I saw the posts up here on Facebook; you were with the super hottie Nychta Fallen! You know, the guy who plays Griffin in Envy?"

Muriel laughed nervously while twirling the golden locks with her fingers. "Ah, um, I guess so,"

Diane sighed, and Muriel can imagine her shrugging on the other line. "Of course you don't know him - you should really catch up to us and the others - you're missing out, Muri!"

Muriel looked to the side of her desk where her textbook of botanic encyclopedia sat. Obviously, her attention was directed at something else. "Mm," Was all she could say before Diane unleashed a torrent of gushing about the latest episode of Envy and how amazing Nyck's acting was.. Until something dawned to her.

"But wait," Muriel interrupted Diane for a moment. "Facebook? How did you know through Facebook? I didn't told you anything about it yet."

She could swear she could hear Diane roll her eyes. "Honey, you didn't have to. Other people just share these photos with each other and gets viral super fast."

Muriel felt her blood run cold and she gripped the lock of her hair that she was playing at. She couldn't say anything at all - besides feeling terror etch her stomach.

"Muri girl?" Diane's voice was now quiet and concerned.

"Ah, um," Muriel tried to speak, but her voice was weak. "Sorry. I don't think I like my situation at all."

She looks at her purse that contained the card that Nyck gave her.. and had a smallish idea.

"Diane, sorry but," Muriel took a deep breath while opening her purse with one hand. "I'll call you later."
Shiloh|Shelter Cat
Delicate|Fearful|Loving
How about taking a look?
Twobit

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:30 pm

Joyce pulled her hoodie over her head and saw the wagon, "I should go then..." She thought picking up her bag as her dog barked excitedly.
SilentObserver

Postby remix. » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:53 pm

" Well. Someone has been busy . " Jason said slyly, making a feline looking grin. " I have a few item's , a golden watch , a bout 70,000 in cash , 3 handguns , and a phone. " He listed,
ImageImage
remix.

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:58 pm

Joyce walked past Neo and her dog kept barking playfully at him. Joyce pat the dogs head and whispered, "Shhh, this is embarrassing." Walking down the sidewalk the dog jumped out and ran back to the bench where they were before. Walking back to her dog she grabbed hots leash and walked him back. Yipping happily the dog turned around and saw a bunch of people, he barked again and jumped up and down.
SilentObserver

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:26 pm

Nychta
After lounging for a few moments he heard his phone go off again this time with a text from one of his co-workers on Envy,
" Oh god what does he want.." He muttered checking the text though he didn't want to and found a headline post from facebook that made him curse under his breath,
' young rising star 'Nychta Fallen' taking interest in a local city girl?' under the headline was a picture of him and Muriel at the cafe.
" I'll get reamed for this on monday.." he muttered knowing his manager hating the times he'd go out into public like this and stir up a new story.
He hoped Muri wouldn't be mad at him either seeing as the more crazy of his fan crew would most likely end up going after her and that was the last thing he wanted to happen to her since even though they only met for that small time he wanted to keep her as a friend.
Rose
She ran her free hand back through her hair which made it spike up in the front.
" I would offer you something worse, but it doesn't look like your into the drug business, I do have a couple contracts to people higher up if money is what your after though." She suggested saying the last part slightly quieter as somebody walked by.
Neo
He saw joyce go to leave and waved bye to her little dog who was yipping happily,
" I would ask if you would like to stay and assist me since you seemed like a good person, But your probably busy and have places to be." He said with a smile speaking longer to her then before this time you could hear the heavy french accent in his voice.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby remix. » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:29 pm

Jason looked both ways, and then scooted closer to her. " I'm listening. " He said lowly, ice blue eyes gleaming with mischief.
ImageImage
remix.

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:30 pm

Joyce stopped at his words, "Uh, I'm free I'd be happy helping." She smiled and her face turned sort of red so she looked down at her dog.
SilentObserver

PreviousNext

Return to Realistic Human RP's