Mods please lock((moved to new site))

Post role plays that center around the real world. From high school, camping, or just living everyday life. Can be centered around movies, books, or games as long as they stick to real life situations/romances.

Re: Live your life (Limited Space)*New!*

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:42 pm

Rose
" I know this kid named Noah Trey, he's kind of a nut but insanely brilliant, He hacks into software and ruins people's lives, doesn't matter who doesn't matter how but he does, And anybody you decides to help him get's half of what he earned from Hacking. When he goes after the big Celebrities that payment can easily be up to a Million or more." She said taking another long drag and blowing out the smoke smiling.
"He keeps up on his payments, I should know since I worked with the nut once."
(I'll make his form in a moment)
Neo
He chuckled,
" Don't worry there's no manual labor involved, I leave that to them," He gestured to the workers behind him who had already set up the Small Expo and lots on brilliant works of art,
" It get's lonely walking around a bunch of people who ah' more interested in what I make then talking to me personally, I just wanted somebody to walk around with." He found himself struggling slightly with his English noticing he pronounced Are as ah' but still gave a grin.
" And of course Puppy is aloud to come as well." He added though he knew he didn't need to as he knelt down and patting the dog on the head.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:50 pm

Joyce chuckled, "Okay." Getting the color to die down from her face she looked back at Neo. Her dog wiggled around as Neo pat it's head.
SilentObserver

Postby remix. » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:56 pm

Jason nodded . " I'm interested. Where can I find this looted son of a * Blurp * " He asked, eying a policeman doing his rounds.
ImageImage
mix // newsies trash // wip sig
remix.

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:57 pm

(Blurp xD nice only thing I can imagine I'd someone burping)
SilentObserver

Postby Amiri22flower » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:44 pm

Name: Trè
Personality/Or past: He had a great first eight years of his life until his parents divorced. His mother became and alcoholic and abused him. He didn't want to leave her because he knew it would devastate her. His father became more and more suspicious and did a court case and he won. Now Trè is in a somewhat tough situation. He use to be a very happy upbeat person but now has begun to be more quiet.
Type of person: (What road did they choose in life?) He is a fairly forgiving and nice person but he has certain days where he just sits and worries. He loves his friends but when he is in a tough home situation or troubled, he drifts away from them c
Anything else we should know?: He loves to skateboard.
Do you think I should improve/change anything about this RP?: Nope
~Haloo There!~{Yes that is how I say hello}

Now remember children, always bring a banana to a party and bowties are cool. Got it? Fantastic!
Amiri22flower

Postby mkairalla1 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:46 pm

I'm sorry joker, I don't have time for ANOTHER roleplay. I hve to quit.:(
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:55 pm

(( Alrighty :D , Well I'm still glad your in my other one then )) (( Also @Amiri22flower Accepted, I'll post in a second sorry I have to work inbetween things :) ))
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Twobit » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:24 pm

Muriel was in a battle between whether she should call Nyck or text him. Calling him seemed like the default way to contact him and talk about this properly, but he did say 'to text' him, didn't he? And what if he was busy doing whatever celebrities would do? Muriel had imagined that people like him have to go through hoops to enter the entertainment world. She sat on her bed, twiddling the card in her hand and her smartphone in the other. Once in a while, she would hug one of the many pillows and stuff toys on her bed for comfort.

After what seemed forever, she gave Nyck a tiny text.

Sent by Muriel wrote:How are we going to deal with this?

Muriel groaned to herself, wondering if those were the right words to say, then continued squeezing the spare pillows on her bed as she laid down. She hoped things hadn't gone out of hand on Facebook.
Shiloh|Shelter Cat
Delicate|Fearful|Loving
How about taking a look?
Twobit

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:52 pm

Rose(Blurp, lol :D )
She noticed the policeman to and realized it was about time for her to get moving again, quickly she slid a folded piece of paper into Jason's hand,
" Just call this and tell him Rose sent you, Gotta go, thanks again for the smoke." She said standing up and giving a small wave goodbye over her head as she walked down the street turning the corner onto the next road.
Neo
He straightened and looked over at the group of people beginning to form around them,
" One moment." He told Joyce moving around a couple people to get on top of a small box stand so he could see over the crowd,
" Welcome all to my Art Gala!, Buying is welcome and all bids can be registered over there." He gestured over to one of his helpers who had set up a small stand saying 'bidders' on it.
As he left the stand the air air soon filled with the light sound of violin music floating out from various speakers around the setup
"Ma chère, Would you care to take a walk with me?" He blushed realizing he'd switched to his birth language,
" I do have to stay close around here, but this park is to lovely to stay in just one place no?" He said smiling
Nychta
He saw Muriel's text and gave a small groan hoping she hadn't heard about it but knew she did.
Sent by Nychta wrote: Sorry about all this, Normally things like this blow over in a couple days but I think the public took a liking to us

Realizing what he'd just sent her he quickly texted again
Sent by Nychta wrote:I mean YOU the public took a liking to you... :)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fE23RUfhFms/U ... 80-272.jpg
Name:
Noah Tick Trey
Personality/Or past:
He's a very unpredictable person, and did I mention crazily bi-polar? He spent two of his younger teen years in a mental ward which his parents eventually took him out of, but soon after he took them out as well starting a list of revenge he quickly completely loading himself with money.
Type of person: He's bad but good and every little part in between you can never trust what side he's one since his moon changes so often.
Anything else we should know?:
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Re: Live your life (Filled for now)

Postby remix. » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:56 pm

Jason nodded his chin up and walked away. He walked Into the drug store, walking around for a few minutes. He quietly grabbed a pack of Marlboro and slipped it into his pocket. He left the store abruptly.
ImageImage
mix // newsies trash // wip sig
remix.

PreviousNext

Return to Realistic Human RP's