Mods please lock((moved to new site))

Post role plays that center around the real world. From high school, camping, or just living everyday life. Can be centered around movies, books, or games as long as they stick to real life situations/romances.

Re: Live your life (Limited Space)*New!*

Postby Caster_HD » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:36 pm

.:Joker's_Circus:. wrote:Image

((Well I guess we can start I'll message the other two that joined to see if there still up to Rp'ing, I'll write my starting post in a couple of minutes))
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:03 pm

(Okie ^°^)
SilentObserver

Postby Caster_HD » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

Nychta
He walked down the street with hid hood up and a fake pair of glasses, his disguise passing poorly but enough to get him away from the camera's attention. He'd recently joined and been accepted onto a new Drama TV show that had rapidly grown popular, sick of the attention by know he took every chance to hide away from it. For now he headed to his favorite place in town ' Bean's Coffee' to grab a drink.
Neo
He stood in his studio covered in paint like he normally would be slashing wildly at his newest canvas. He wasn't sure what the bright swirls on the paper would lead to but like all of the others things he created he knew it'd most likely be great.
Rose
Another day another job another fight for money. Right now she scuffled with a girl her own age from a rival gang across town making her yelp in pain as she cut her arm with her sharp blade.
" Aw, your blood ruined my new shoes, why can't you be less of a mess." She said angered in a terrible mood.
Jaykily
He walked down the street headphones in his ears as he walked his white Pomeranian Ivy. Silently he sang to the song on his playlist oblivious to the things going on around him.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:19 pm

Joyce walked out of a building with her head low. She walked down the street with her glasses almost sliding off her face. She pushed them up and fixed her hair. She looked around and saw a lot of people talking and kids running. She walked to a bench and sat down pulling out her phone checking her messages.
SilentObserver

Postby Caster_HD » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:31 pm

Jaykily
His Ipod died after a few moments and he stopped to wrap his head phones around it but quickly found himself pulled along by Ivy who let out a few barks at a girl a couple yards in front of them. She was wagging her tail as she pulled her master over to him half tripping him as she jumped at the girls leg.
" Ivy no!...I'm so sorry she normally doesn't act like this." He said blushing embarrassed as he picked up his dog and held her so she couldn't get to the girl
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:33 pm

Joyce looked up and saw a Pomeranian barking, she smiled at it and put her phone in her pocket.
Last edited by SilentObserver on Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilentObserver

Postby remix. » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:35 pm

Jason walked down the street , twirling a antique silver coin from his last heist. He smiled and put it into his pocket , next to the handgun he kept as well. He put up the collar of his leather jacket against the wind.
ImageImage
mix // newsies trash // wip sig
remix.

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:41 pm

Joyce looked around waiting for her bus. She leaned back on the bench and signed, "I'll just walk..." She began to walk down the sidewalk and turning around the corner of a block. After many blocks she reached a motel and took out her keys and walk inside locking the door behind her.
SilentObserver

Postby mkairalla1 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:48 pm

(Hey guys! Is anyone open?)
Emily was sitting on her front porch, staring at her old game boy in her hands as she was beating another boss.she stuck out her tongue and quickly shoved back her messy blonde hair. She grinned at the screen. Other people would rare at the older device and discard it for a newer, higher powered device, but not Emmy. She was perfectly happy with her reliable pink game boy.the buttons were worn down and obviously used often, and the girl held it with care.it was clear to see that Emily spent man hours on the device.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:53 pm

Joyce began to eat and watch TV, she realized that her bills were paid and she had nothing else to sorry about. She felt happy that no stress was on her, she finished her food and washed the dishes. After everything was done she laid down on her bed and watched more TV growing tired.
SilentObserver

PreviousNext

Return to Realistic Human RP's