Mods please lock((moved to new site))

Post role plays that center around the real world. From high school, camping, or just living everyday life. Can be centered around movies, books, or games as long as they stick to real life situations/romances.

Re: Live your life (Limited Space)*New!*

Postby remix. » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:14 pm

He passed Emily's house, giving her Gameboy a glance. That looked like it could make a profit. He smirked
ImageImage
mix // newsies trash // wip sig
remix.

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:25 pm

Joyce sighed and walked outside locking her door she went back into town to a humane society looking for a small dog.
SilentObserver

Postby Twobit » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:41 pm

.:Joker's_Circus:. wrote:Nychta
He walked down the street with hid hood up and a fake pair of glasses, his disguise passing poorly but enough to get him away from the camera's attention. He'd recently joined and been accepted onto a new Drama TV show that had rapidly grown popular, sick of the attention by know he took every chance to hide away from it. For now he headed to his favorite place in town ' Bean's Coffee' to grab a drink.

Muriel looked up in curiosity as the cafe doors made a small jingle as a hooded newcomer entered the cafe, then glanced back down to her cappuccino which sat next to her strawberry shortcake on her table. A bit of the triangular slice has been nibbled on already, and a bright red strawberry sat on top of the whipped cream; Muri liked to save the best for last. The cafe today was moderately full, most of the tables were already taken by couples, groups of highschool students, or those who huddled closely to their laptop.

She took the best seat, the one with soft cushioned chairs that made you sink in when you sat down in them. Comfort was her first priority whenever she visited this cafe - Comfort, sweets and a warm drink.
Shiloh|Shelter Cat
Delicate|Fearful|Loving
How about taking a look?
Twobit

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:56 pm

mkairalla1 wrote:(Hey guys! Is anyone open?)
Emily was sitting on her front porch, staring at her old game boy in her hands as she was beating another boss.she stuck out her tongue and quickly shoved back her messy blonde hair. She grinned at the screen. Other people would rare at the older device and discard it for a newer, higher powered device, but not Emmy. She was perfectly happy with her reliable pink game boy.the buttons were worn down and obviously used often, and the girl held it with care.it was clear to see that Emily spent man hours on the device.

((I have, Everyone but Nychta open if you wanted to read through there their starters and pick who you wanted.))

Nychta
He ordered his favorite drink a white mocha with chocolate, caramel, with five shots of espresso and salted ice for a punch of something not sweet. As he waited for his drink he leaned back against the counter a girl caught his eyes from across the room sitting in one of the plusher booths. He smirked grabbing his drink when they called his fake name and walked over to her his smirk turning into a friendly smile.
" What's a pretty girl like you doing here all alone?" He pushed his hood back his black hair hanging partially in his face, he just hopped his glasses would be enough to keep others in the cafe from recognizing him if they knew him.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:33 am

Joyce realized that she should wait until tomorrow, she walked to the cafe next door sitting down at a table skimming through her texts. She pulled her hoodie over her head and put her phone in her pocket. Pushing her glasses up she was soon drinking cup of coffee.
SilentObserver

Postby Twobit » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:58 am

She was in the middle of chewing another bite out of her cake, quietly licking off the delicately sweet whipped cream of her for when the newcomer suddenly approached her. Muriel didn't mind - some people liked to share seats with strangers, and she was one of them. What caught her offguard was this man calling her a pretty girl. Her cheeks flushed with a faint pink, and she gripped the white porcelain cup that held her cappuccino.

"Ah, I'm.." She starts off bashfully, her light brown eyes fixated upon Nychta cautiously. Because she didn't watch TV as much as her other friends, she couldn't recognise the celebrity in disguise. It took her a few seconds to think of a good reply. "Aha, what pretty girl?" she replied jokingly. "I don't see one; but I'm just enjoying myself here." Muri scratched her cheek softly with an index finger before motioning to the chair opposite of her in her table. "Would you like to sit with me?"
Shiloh|Shelter Cat
Delicate|Fearful|Loving
How about taking a look?
Twobit

Postby Caster_HD » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:39 am

Nychta
He chuckled lightly,
" Of course, My names Nyck by the way."He said sitting down his icy eyes wandering from hers down to what she was eating.
" You know I come here quite often but I don't think I've ever seen you here, are you new around town Pretty?" He hadn't been calling her 'pretty' to flirt it was simple something he did, he would refer to people by their best and or worst traits until they gave him there name or told him to go away whatever came first.
It was a odd, if not annoying, habit of his.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby mkairalla1 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:11 pm

Emily glance at the darkening sky and frowne t the rolling in storm clouds. As the first drop of rain hit her, she slapped her device shut, shoved it insider her jacket, and took off Into the house so she wouldn't get wet. Em held the door open for an extra minute to call for her dog." Jackie!" She yelled when the dog wasnt comming. Suddenly, a mess of grey and black fur dashed through the ajar door, shaking and getting the floor wet." Jackie!" Em frowned at the wet dog, but her frown quickly became a smile as the tiny dog licked her leg." Come on girl. Lets go dry you up." She walke passed the empty kitchen, leading the dog to a tiny bathroom.no one else was home at the time, as em's parents were both having dinner with each other at some fancy restaurant.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:17 pm

Joyce moved around in her chair and glanced at her phone standing up with the coffee in her hand. She walked out the door returning to the humane society walking inside. She looked around at the smaller dogs noticing a corgi, turning to a manager she asked for the dog and how much. Soon she walked outside with the small corgi in her arms. Unlocking her door and setting the dog down she locked it back and sat down on her bed filling a dog bowl with dog food.
SilentObserver

Postby remix. » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:27 pm

Jason held his hand out , feeling the droplets of rain against his palm. He sighed and kept walking , not caring as his clothes started to get wet.
ImageImage
mix // newsies trash // wip sig
remix.

PreviousNext

Return to Realistic Human RP's