Eldemore RP 8D

Post role plays that center around the real world. From high school, camping, or just living everyday life. Can be centered around movies, books, or games as long as they stick to real life situations/romances.

What should happen next? ;3

Poll ended at Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:11 pm

Raft breaks
43%
Sharks :o
29%
Opportunity to fish
No votes
Storm
29%

Total votes : 7

Re: Eldemore RP 8D

Postby cjr09 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:01 pm

cjr09, who was strangely silent throughout all of this, decides it's finally time to do something and dives off the makeshift raft, careful not to tip it, and scavenges a few extra planks of wood, a few water bottles, and two life vests. She slides one of the vests over herself and begins trying to swim the raft to shore, motioning for the others to pick up planks and help row. "Put all of our food and water into the backpack- as well as everything you can fit in it after. Who knew all those survival shows would come in handy?" She says as she swims, surprisingly strong.

(I am actually a very strong person- even if I do nothing but play on the computer all day. I'm a good swimmer too~)
cjr09

Postby Sphye » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:05 am

Sphye quietly obliged, stuffing the bag of peanuts into the backpack without much to say. Thoughts raced through her head, but she didn't voice any. She dangled her pale legs in the water to cool off, careful not to shift the balance of the raft.
"Would you like help rowing?" she asked Distortionist. Despite her aloofness, she had a powerful stroke with an oar (or makeshift oar, as the case may be) in her hand. Back home, before any of this, she had been fairly good at propelling the large, grey rafts through the river that her family liked to float on during the summer.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby SkieNight » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:54 am

Skie sat back in the raft. She wanted to be of use, but couldn't find the curage to ask if they needed any help. The taller girl figured that they would just tell her what to do. She looked around with wide, green-brown eyes. She had never liked cruses, and this just added to the fact. Her only hope was that someone would find them, and soon. Pulling her knees to her chest she closed her eyes and rested her chin on her knees. 'Talk, Skie, talk' she willed herself. She wasn't even sure the others knew they had a forth passenger. Swallowing she opened her mouth and spoke. "um... is there anything you need me to do? her words were silent. She wasn't sure what the others would think of her and that scared her, she hoped they didn't find her odd, or quite or weird. She shook her head slightly forcing the racing thoughts from her mind.

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby Distortionist » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:40 pm

Distortionist felt slightly unnerved by the restless quiet. Apparently none of her crewmated were the take-charge type. Most of them appeared to still be in shock. She herself felt a bit subconscious about being a leader, but clearly something needed to be done.

"Thanks," she told cjr09 and took inventory of the objects. Another board with a dip laid dripping on the raft, and she picked it up and offered it to Sphye. "That would be lovely." Distortionist studied the last member, Skie. She seemed to be the shiest of them all. Weary but in good health, the little group seemed to stand an alright chance at survival. Already a gentle wave was directing them to shore. "Everyone, grab a board and row. We have enough food to last us a while but definitely not enough water." She smiled dryly at the empty jug to emphasize her point. "Anyone know how long a human can go without water?" Distortionist felt deeply regretful for not paying more attention in class.
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby SkieNight » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:54 pm

"Three..." she said almost subconsciously. Being naturally quiet she had always been a good listener, especially in science, her strongest subject. "We can all live about three days without water, if we're lucky. Most likely only two and a half." Skie sighed and looked at the empty water. "Unless there's some water on the island we might be good as dead." she sighed, shaking her head. The thought of being without water or dying scared her. She reached out and grabbed a pad. Having no upper-body strength, rowing would be painful, but she'd do it anyways She pushed the paddle through the water trying to keep in time with the others.

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby cjr09 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:56 pm

"Three days," Cj chimes in, "But in this heat? Maybe a few hours. Speaking of, can someone put that tarp up over us? Just to keep us out of the sun." She keeps swimming, showing no signs of slowing down, as they make their way slowly but surely to the island.

(Dang, posted just in front of me~)
cjr09

Postby Sphye » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:03 pm

Sphye dug her makeshift oar into the water, pushing back powerfully. She watched the water make tiny spirals with each stroke, occasionally causing a bubble within the miniscule whirlpools.

"If we can keep cool," she started, "I think we'll be alright until tonight. Then we can maybe we can use the tarp to harvest some rainwater? Mist, I mean mist." she mentally facepalmed over misspeaking. She hated when she did that. It probably wasn't that big of a deal, but it always stuck out after she said it that it sounded dumb. She put her head down, her medium-long hair falling beside her face as she continued to row.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby cjr09 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:52 pm

"That's not a bad idea, actually. Water's our main priority in any survival situation, and it usually rains pretty regularly on islands, so using the tarp for rainwater's not bad either." Cj says, starting to lose a bit of steam from fighting against the current.
cjr09

Postby Distortionist » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:19 pm

Distortionist nodded languidly in agreement. "Sure, I'll do that." She reached over Skie's lap to tug the tarp open, trying to maneuver it so that a large surface was facing the sky. The roiling clouds above showed a decent chance of rain, she decided as she eyed them. The raft was now swiftly on it's way to the island. "cj, are you sure you don't want to come up?" The swimming girl was doing great, and it made the raft easier to move, but Dis worried about her safety in the open water. Besides, she seemed to be tiring.
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby cjr09 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:16 pm

"I'm fine! It's actually easier to swim in the ocean. I'll rest when we're out of immediate danger of drowning." She says, and kicks it up a notch to get to the island so they had a decent chance of collecting water.
cjr09

PreviousNext

Return to Realistic Human RP's