Eldemore RP 8D

Post role plays that center around the real world. From high school, camping, or just living everyday life. Can be centered around movies, books, or games as long as they stick to real life situations/romances.

What should happen next? ;3

Poll ended at Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:11 pm

Raft breaks
43%
Sharks :o
29%
Opportunity to fish
No votes
Storm
29%

Total votes : 7

Re: Eldemore RP 8D

Postby cjr09 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:22 pm

"Yup, only human," Cj agrees, smiling.

(I don't know what to do DISSY WHAT NEXT)
cjr09

Postby Distortionist » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:48 pm

(MAJORITY RULES - Whoever wants to can make the raft break XD)
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby Somnus » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:56 am

Somnus looked at the island. With out thinking much he jumped out of the raft to get to the island. But when he jumped in he tipped the raft. "Oh crap!" Somnus swam back to the the raft. Somnus wanted to drown himself for being so stuiped. "is everone okay?"
Integrity

Volunteer Service

Excellence

Respect

“Aim High… Fly-Fight-Win”

-U.S. Air Force Official Motto

The Airman is a person of integrity, courage and conviction.
An Airman's professional duties always take precedence over personal desires.
Every American Airman strives for continual improvement in self and service.
Somnus

Postby Sphye » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:56 am

As the raft shifted from Somnus's leap from it, Sphye found herself dumped into the water. A burst of salty liquid found its way up her nose, stinging her sinuses as she swam up to the surface of the water.
"What the heck?!" she coughed, shooting Somnus a glare as she tried to climb aboard the raft. Several pieces of wood had come loose as it flipped, lessening the weight it could hold.
Crap crap crap, she thought, as another part of her chided, Yes, such an eloquent train of thought to describe the situation.
"Shut up," the tallish girl muttered to herself. If there was one thing she didn't need to waste energy on at the moment, it was arguing with herself.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby cjr09 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:22 am

Cj lets out a few colorful curses, diving only to come up underneath the raft, forcing it back over, then dives again in a mad scramble against the burning seawater stinging her eyes in an attempt to get the materials back.
cjr09

Postby SkieNight » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:28 am

Skie had been holding onto the raft when it was ripped from her fingers. Her hands ached and stung as splinters set in, and were quickly drenched with salt water. Out loud she didn't swear, she never swore around strangers, but that didn't prevent her from thinking of them. The dark water of the ocean was only so clear. She looked down to see what supplies she could see. The long haired girl could just make out a dark figure floating down through the water. "I really ,really, hate my life right now." she muttered before diving under. She kept her eyes shut, for fear of the sting of salt water, and she made sure to blow out of her nose to keep her ears unplugged and her nose clear. Finally her hand ran over two smooth objects. She grabbed at them blindly, before letting her gut lead her to the surface of the water. She came up with a gasp for air and held up the two objects she found, one was a small compass, something important, and the other was a small pack of sardines. She grabbed one of the small pieces of wood and place the objects on it. "hope the compass didn't get ruined," she said with a sigh. She looked down into the water, she could just make out a few more shapes sinking but she was limited in her diving, and by the time she was under the water they would be out of reach.

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby Sphye » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:31 pm

Following Skie's lead, Sphye searched for whatever she could find below the water. A shape caught her eyes, and without hesitation she dove.
Saltwater stung her opened eyes as she tried to reach. Used to the water of rivers and lakes, she had neglected to close them before going under. She shut them quickly, but the water had already made them sore.
Groping about, her hand brushed against something that she guessed was synthetic. It slipped from her fingers as she tried to grab for it. Feeling her lungs start to ache, she began to swim back up to the surface before trying again.
Her head broke through the surface of the water, her hair clinging all over her face. Sphye rubbed her eyes, then looked for the shape again. It was farther away now, but hopefully still within reach.
Diving under once again, she tried to propel herself down faster. Her eyes were shut, and with one hand holding her nose to keep water out, she knew she wasn't going as quickly as she could.
Reaching again for the item, she caught it firmly in her hand this time. Her hand caught another object as she swung it around, so she quickly grabbed for this, too. Sphye gasped in a large breath as her face touched air. Examining the items in her hands, she found a rope and a knife.
Good thing I grabbed that by the handle, she thought.
by ebriose.

♪♪♪

Postby Distortionist » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:07 pm

Before she could even tell what was going on, Distortionist had been dumped right into the icy water along with everything else living and nonliving on the raft. Flailing wildly for a moment, her vision encased in neon yellow, she struggled to make her way back to the surface. Her clothes were thoroughly drenched - not that they'd been dry before, but at least they had started to dry off. Her hands found purchase on the slippery yellow thing and automatically ripped it off. The ability to see was a relief. The others had managed to recover faster than her and were now diving for fallen objects. Dis looked down at the thing she was clutching and realized that it was the tarp. Helpful, she thought sardonically. It was wrapped around her legs in a very uncomfortable fashion. Sighing, she disentangled herself and spread out the tarp on the surface of the water. If she held it up, it might serve as a makeshift net to hold their belongings.
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby SkieNight » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:30 pm

Skie let the raft float her around, the only time she would try to move was when she kicked to make sure she didn't float away. She was tempted to call out to see if anyone needed any help, but the small voice in the back of her mind got the better of her. Why should you care? it taunted her, it's bitter tone making her bite the inside of her lip. It's not like you are of any use. They might think you're brave but you aren't, your just a little weakling, you'll be the first to die- She pushed it away, along with the nasty thoughts. Negativity was the last thing she needed to worry about right now. Still, she didn't have the guts to speak up and see if anyone needed help. She reached out and grabbed another piece of drift wood as it floated on by. The icy water nipped at her skin and she was beginning to get cold, very cold. Now that she really was soaked from head to toe, with her hair sticking to her face and neck, she realized just how cold she was. She was shivering, and the fact that she was so skinny with barely any fat did nothing to keep her warm. "I-I think we should keep moving if we gabbed all the supplies that we can." she said quietly, through partially clattering teeth. She just wanted to get to the near by island so she could lay in the sand and warm up. Forget water, she needed heat.

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby Sphye » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:57 am

(Bump?)
by ebriose.

♪♪♪

Previous

Return to Realistic Human RP's