Drama Camp RP * {Semi Lit. * {New and accepting

Post role plays that center around the real world. From high school, camping, or just living everyday life. Can be centered around movies, books, or games as long as they stick to real life situations/romances.

Re: Drama Camp RP * {Semi Lit. * {New and accepting

Postby Distortionist » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:43 pm

Creole wrote:Thats fine, c: hopefully more people will join soon...I'll try to spread the word c:]]

(I'll do that too :3)
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby It'sTuesdayAgain » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:20 pm

Thanks c:]]
It'sTuesdayAgain

Postby turtle » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:45 pm

•N a m e :
Dustin Codie Laufrey
•N i c k n a m e :
Call him Codie
•A g e :
•P e r s o n a l i t y:
Codie is enthusiastic, bubbly and just an overall goofball. He loves being the centre of attention and making other people laugh. Performing is his passion and he will do it for anybody who will watch. He is a good actor and this makes him a little hard to trust as he is also a very good liar. Even so Codie is a generally friendly person and will try to avoid angering people if at all possible. He can be annoying sometimes with is goofyness and it may take a while to get used to but most people warm up to him.
•G e n d e r :
Male
•G r o u p :
Highschool student
•H i s t o r y :
His mother is a famous author and scrip writer and his father is a famous movie producer which means Codie has been destined for the acting world since birth, weather he likes it or not. Andy, his younger brother by one year, really hates this because even though he is an amazing actor he has bad stage fright and lacks the passion. Codie on the other hand couldn't be happier.
•C r u s h :
Nope
•R e l a t I o n s h i p :
None
•R e a s o n :
He loves acting and his parents want him to be an actor so it was only natural for him to come here.
•O t h e r :
He is super overprotective over his brother, knowing he can get into fights that he sometimes can't handle. He calls Andy Baby Blues because it used to annoy him but now that it doesn't anymore it's just become a habit.
•L o o k s :
xXxXx

•N a m e :
Andrew Jason Laufrey
•N i c k n a m e :
Andy, Jace, Baby Blues
•A g e :
Seventeen, nearly eighteen
•P e r s o n a l i t y:
Andy can be a little hard to get along with. Growing up with famous parents and being rich made him distrust most people figuring everybody had ulterior motives. He doesn't get along with just everyone and earning his trust takes some time. Andy is stubborn and tends to question authority which has him labelled as a bit of a problem child. He hates being confronted and will start a fight with anybody who is willing. It's not impossible for Andy to be nice he will not be nice to just anyone.
•G e n d e r :
Male
•G r o u p :
Student
•H i s t o r y :
His mother is a famous author and scrip writer and his father is a famous movie producer which means Andy has been destined for the acting world since birth, weather he likes it or not. Codie, his older brother by one year, couldn't be happier with this because he has a burning passion for acting that Andy lacks. The problem is, he happens to be very good at acting through he lacks the passion for it.
•C r u s h :
As if.
•R e l a t I o n s h i p :
None
•R e a s o n :
His father is a famous movie producer and his mother is an equally talented script writer, the both want him to follow them into the entertainment business [though Andy would rather not] and so they sent him to this camp.
•O t h e r :
He is bisexual, he has horrible stage fright and really doesn't want to be here. He loves art and has designed every single tattoo covering his body. His brother is Codie. He is actually a really good actor though he doesn't like doing it. Codie is the only person who can call him Baby Blues without him getting annoyed.
•L o o k s :
xXxXx
turtle

Postby It'sTuesdayAgain » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:46 pm

Accepted ill add all of you to the front page tomorrow c:]]
It'sTuesdayAgain

Postby It'sTuesdayAgain » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:23 am

Bump]]
It'sTuesdayAgain

Postby It'sTuesdayAgain » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:45 pm

you may begin RPing now c:]]
It'sTuesdayAgain

Postby Distortionist » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:58 pm

(Yay! *cheers*)

River

River trudged down the halls and peered intently at the numbers and letters above each door. Behind her she dragged a blue suitcase, cursing quietly every time it's pointy edge banged into her calf. Eventually she reached the end of the corridor and was greeted by the welcome sight of her new dorm room. With a relieved sigh, the dark haired girl stabbed a key into the knob and twisted the door open. The area was too dim for her to see anything so she strode across the room and jerked open what seemed like curtains. The afternoon sunlight streamed though the dirty windows and River turned to survey the rest of her new living quarters. It seemed pretty roomy, with a large bed shoved in the corner and a few default furniture items scattered across the floor. She dropped her baggage and collapsed on the bed, already tired even though she had barely arrived. Now what to do until classes started?
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

Postby It'sTuesdayAgain » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:07 am

kay, I should be getting some pics of the dorms up soon. I am going to do it with girl dorms all in one building and boy dorms all in another. So I am going to need to know if you'd like to have a roommate or bunk by yourself. I'd say three people per dorm...does that sound good?]]
also, i'll post really soon and I'll probably make a guy or two c: we could really use some teachers too. enjoy the forum guys c: (you can also find us on Chickensmoothie.com under the same title c:)]]]
It'sTuesdayAgain

Postby Distortionist » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:26 am

(Cool :3 I'm good with roommates, adds some... Drama. DUN DUN DUNNNN XD lol but seriously it's awesome)
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

Postby It'sTuesdayAgain » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:29 am

okay c:]]
It'sTuesdayAgain