kewlgurl & scmarshtacky~DemonXDemon Hunter [Possible M]

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: kewlgurl & scmarshtacky~DemonXDemon Hunter [Possible M]

Postby scmarshtacky » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:52 pm

Seijiro held a steady, unwavering gaze as the hunter spoke. He couldn't quite understand why her words seemed so cold. He figured she would be overjoyed at the idea never to see him again, but he wondered from her tone of voice if she wanted something slightly different. Seijiro gave a mental sigh. He would never understand humans, much less female humans.

Seijiro snorted as he followed the hunters out of the building with Ryner at his right side. "You've learned nothing if you think I would die so easily," he said, a hint of teasing arrogance mixed with his tone. One of the things he did take pride in was his endurance. He'd taken some serious hits in the past, plenty that would have been fatal to a human, but he'd always managed to come out on top.

Once out on the street, Seijiro broke into a swift sprint. Ryner immediately followed suit. Seijiro liked that about Ry; they'd known each other so long that he didn't even have to even look at Ryner to convey his thoughts. The scenery blurred by, going from crowded back streets to abandoned buildings on the west side of town, and it wasn't long before he could pick up the stench of demons. The scent wasn't localized, but spread about the area as if they'd been lingering here for a couple of weeks or more. Seijiro pulled up short as he rounded the corner that brought them to the worst area in downtown: Ruffian's Row. Ruffian's Row was infamous for housing some of the worst criminals on the streets. From drug dealers to murderers to thieves, this place had it all.

"What a wretched stench," Ryner muttered covering his nose with the palm of his hand. Seijiro nodded mutely and cast a glance toward his friend. He seemed pretty calm and relaxed at first glance, but Seijiro could see his eyes flaming with a murderous intent. He really couldn't blame Ry, he was ready to ring a couple of necks himself. "Let's not waste time here," Seijiro said shortly as he moved forward into the area. With each step the shadows that the buildings cast in the twilight expanded, covering the streets and the buildings in the nearby area like a layer of transparent film. Those shadows created a sort of mental map for Seijiro to follow: it followed the contours of the land and alerted him to the presence of anyone who was standing on top of them.

"Southwest," Seijiro murmured softly. "Currently there are five of them. Three demons, two humans." "Are they the ones?" Ry hissed under his breath. "Most likely. If they aren't, I certainly imagine they can point us in the right direction." Seijiro looked up to meet Ryner's eyes and he nodded in silent agreement. Seijiro stepped forward first, and after several more twists and turns, rounded the corner to the alley containing the demons.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby Castiel » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:32 pm

(Oh gosh, I'm really, really sorry that I took so long. But work caught up. I should be back in schedule now though~)

Arun chuckled to himself as he watched Verena begin to leave. "You know, we can drive," he said, still silently laughing. With everything happening, she hadn't been thinking straight. But she turned around and sprinted back, not meeting Arun's eyes. "I forgot about that," Verena mumbled, looking down. She followed Arun to the road where they had parked, not too surprised to find a ticket awaiting them. None of the plates were directly linked to it's driver, but was sent to a section of the organization that was responsible for dealing with such thing. Verena herself wasn't clear on how it worked, all she needed to do was get out there and remove demons from the world, no more.

"How did you meet Seijiro?" Arun asked as they slipped into the car, needing to move as quickly as possible. "And make this quick, we don't have much time on this drive." He muttered, a deep scowl on his face. Verena looked out the window, making sure to notice anything that might've been of importance. "Earlier today. Saved my life, and then spared it a few times afterwards." Verena explained, turning her head slightly.

Leaning forwards, she narrowed her eyes at the distant view of two people running. "Drive faster," Verena muttered, trying to get a full view. It was Seijiro and a companion of his. She could respect him, being as stoic and unfriendly as he was certainly wasn't making a fun and interesting life for himself. "It's them," Verena confirmed, tapping Arun lightly.

Arun swerved to the left, pulling the car to a halt on the side of the nearly empty roads. "We're probably safer moving on foot around them than on wheels," he explained quickly. Verena would've disagreed, but there wasn't really much time for that. Seijiro wasn't going to be pleased, plus, she didn't like to idea of getting help from him. "I love how you don't feel bad at all using him for safety," she said, pausing every few words to breath.

It was impossible to catch up to Ryner and Seijiro, and difficult to keep them in sight. Unfortunately, they weren't able to keep them in sight. "If Lex was still here, he'd probably do something that would help us find them," Arun muttered, "He understands demon magic like no other. And the way he can use gold..." he groaned, still walking at a fast pace. Verena reached for the crystal dagger, and drew it out, looking around the towering buildings. The alleys weren't really too narrow, but the further in they went, the more it seemed to shrink.

For what seemed like hours, Verena blindly led them down random turns. Occasionally, they thought they could hear something, though if there was a source, they were never able to meet it. "Lost cause," Verena groaned, blatantly ignoring the fact that Arun has his gaze focused on her dagger. Soon, Arun was beginning to make the decisions, until they could hear someone in the distance.

Arun was about to say something, but Verena dashed ahead, taking a few turns before she finally found herself with Seijiro. Seijiro and a couple other demons that didn't seem half as friendly. "Hello." Verena greeted, leveling her dagger.
Castiel

Postby scmarshtacky » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:02 pm

(It's fine. It's been so long I have to remember what Sei is like. XD)

Seijiro had just taken a step forward to address the group when Verena came hurtling around the corner. For a split second, the surprise showed itself on his face before he checked himself and fell back into an emotionless mask. However, he could feel Ryner tense up beside him. "That damned hunter. What the hell does she think she's - " Seijiro cut off his irritated whispers with a wave of his hand. "Might as well not waste your breath. It won't do any good," he murmured back.

Ignoring her presence for the time being, Seijiro moved forward until he was at a comfortable speaking distance with the small group. "Are you or are you not the individuals that took down a group under my rule?" he questioned, letting his voice take a deep and threatening tone as he addressed them. The largest and buffest of the group, a bald human roughly thirty years of age, took a half step forward. "Kid, we take care of a lot of people, you'll have to be a little more specific than that." The three demons snickered behind him as they cracked their knuckles.

Now that he was closer, Seijiro could smell the blood coming from them, as if it were permanently embedded in their skin. At this point, Seijiro had very little doubt that these were indeed the individuals how had killed Kana, Cayal, and Saya while nearly fatally wounding Levy.

"Stand down Verena," Seijiro said quitely, not breaking eye contact with the human in front of him. "If you move too much you may accidentally get caught in the chaos." His voice wasn't hard, but it did hold an authoritative tone. Seijiro could feel the shadows shifting underneath him, reacting to his rising anger. Without waiting to see if the hunter would heed his orders, Seijiro he took a step forward with his right foot and unleased the shadows under his command. The ground immediately changed colors, almost as if the scenery around them had been painted in an inky black, as layers of shadows shifted across the pavement. They spread out down the alleyway and up the buildings, giving the impression that some sort of toxic waste had just been dumped. "Now then," Seijiro said coldly to the entire group. "You will provide me with information."

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby Castiel » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:25 pm

Arun ran over, slightly surprised to see what he saw. In a way, Verena seemed to fit in with the Seijiro and the other demon. But the main surprise was that he recognized that human. An old friend of his sister's, though not a hunter. He flinched, but couldn't take any action. Verena was already stumbling back, avoiding the wrath of Seijiro's power.

The dagger in Verena's hand seared for a moment when Seijiro preformed his magic. She was truly concerned about it, since she had no idea why it did what it did, how, and what for. It was certainly something she wanted to have dealt with right after, well, whatever this was. Seijiro was a problem of his own. Seijiro's cold voice once again spread a light shiver through her.

Demon magic had always been a mystery to hunters. Some knew more, some were leading research. But no one truly understood it. How it worked, where it came from, and why only demons could hold such power. There have been certain things found to conduct the magic, such as gold. But it was still difficult to use, and had no explanation behind it. Verena herself had almost wanted to study demon magic instead of slaying the demons themselves. However, it would've been simply unfortunate to hole up in a building all day.

Seijiro's ability was beyond what anything Verena had ever seen. And, well, it was gorgeous. Lethal and beautiful. Still frightening, but Verena was in nothing but pure awe. She even let out a sigh, followed by a gasp for breath. It took her a few moments to go back to being calm, though her head was still spinning at the sight.
Castiel

Postby Castiel » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:49 pm

(Little bump. :p)
Castiel

Postby scmarshtacky » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:38 pm

(Getting ready to go back to college so life is a little busy. I'll try to get something up soon. ^^)

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Previous

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's