kewlgurl & scmarshtacky~DemonXDemon Hunter [Possible M]

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: kewlgurl & scmarshtacky~DemonXDemon Hunter [Possible M]

Postby Castiel » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:07 am

"Seijiro," Verena murmured, stopping immediately. And Seijiro it was, staring right back at them, eyes emotionless and blank. By that point, she was horrified. She had thought that she'd never see the demon again. It turned out that she was horribly wrong. Verena also felt the wave of guilt and shame. She doubted Seijiro could be too happy with her at the moment. She wasn't too pleased with herself either, due to the fact that a certain few people had picked up on her reaction.

Lex had grabbed Verena's arm, forcing her to turn to him. Verena couldn't help but noticed that Lex had a blade in his free hand already, as did the rest of them. "Verena," he said, voice level, "Where have you met this demon before?" he asked. She desperately looked around for an answer. Meeting Elizabeth's eyes, Verena realized that they were focused on someone else. "Arun!"

They hadn't as much as considered the possibility of Verena befriending a demon. They assumed that Verena knew Seijiro through one of her other little expeditions. At least, that was the only possibility until she started struggling against Lex's grip, shouting out things that she could barely hear herself. At that moment, all Verena knew was that she couldn't betray Seijiro. He had well shown her the potential of kindness a demon could achieve, she had it in her pride to make sure that he thought hunters could be different as well.

It wasn't until Verena realized that she was tiring herself out when she realized how unintelligent her phrases sounded. It was just a string of her calling out of Arun, while he seemed completely focused on killing a demon. Sword drawn, and if Seijiro magically became paralyzed there, he'd be as good as dead. Breathing heavily, Verena strained her head to Elizabeth, who was too, focused in battle. "What would you do if I let you go? Cooperate. They could die," Lex hissed, voice urgent. Verena shook her head slowly, "I'm honestly not to sure myself," she mumbled.
Castiel

Postby scmarshtacky » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:36 pm

Seijiro watched as Verena's lips moved, forming his name. Her expression made him second-guess himself. Maybe it wasn't her fault that they were here. Perhaps it truly was coincidence. Regardless, Seijiro couldn't afford to think about that at the moment. Even if Verena wasn't into the fight, it was very clear to him that the rest of the party was.

Everyone took up their blades, ready to run him through with it. One was occupying himself with Verena, but other two turned on Seijiro. With a light sigh, he took out his own pocketknife. He didn't want to fight with them, but he most certainly couldn't let them through. Incapacitating a hunter without killing them was, unfortunately, rather difficult.

When the first one came at him, Seijiro jumped to the side, using as much of the narrow space as he could. Fighting in such a small area was disadvantageous for him, who preferred hand-to-hand combat. Missing the first hunter was easy, the second one was much more difficult. Seijiro now found himself surrounded: one in front of him, and the second behind him. Seijiro swore mentally. This was getting him nowhere.

"Stand down," he growled under his breath, standing so that he could glare at both hunters from his peripheral vision. "I don't wish to fight you, but I will if you give me no other choice." Seijiro flipped the knife back in and stored it in his pocket as gesture that he didn't want to fight, but he was still tensed ready to attack if the need arose. The shadows shifted under his feet, writhing like a mass of snakes just waiting to be called to attention. Seijiro could only hold his breath and wait for their response.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby Castiel » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:03 pm

Verena fixed her eyes on Elizabeth, not sure whether to go for a demanding, or pleading look. "Please," she begged, "Just leave this be and walk away and forget it all. Seijiro means no harm. You have to trust me on this." Verena said firmly. El seemed the least bit convinced, acting as if she hadnt heard a word.

"I highly doubt that you, as a demon, could ever have interest in avoiding a fight," El snapped back. Verena sunk slightly for a split moment, before trying to tear free again. Her eyes flickered quickly to Seijiro, though she feared that maybe Seijiro had lied to her, that the world was filled with cruel demons, looking to fool people. However, when Verena turned to Arun, she finally received the response she'd been hoping for.

"Perhaps we should hear Verena out a bit, maybe this can be-" Arun started, only to be shortly cut off by Lex. "Im sure that's what's your sister also said when she got a dozen of us killed," Lex sneered, causing Verena to flinch. The subject was rarely brought up. Lex's father died there, as well as Arun's sister, who was the one who thought that she could trust a demon. Plus, Lex wasn't normally the one to get angry, but as usual, Arun just fueled the fire.

Dropping bis blade, Arun nodded towards Seijiro before turning to Lex. "That's too bad, since you used your knowledge on demon magic to weaken us all, I'm pretty sure I'd say my opinion is likely worth the most. Don't you agree Verena?" To this, she remained silent, turning her head to the ground. It wasn't unlike Arun to say something as reckless as that, though the situation was rather unlikely. "Thank you," Verena said softly, forcing a smile towards Arun, and casting a longing glance at Elizabeth.
Castiel

Postby scmarshtacky » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:37 pm

"Well, then you don't know me very well do you?" Seijiro responded to the hunter that snapped at him. He'd probably never be able to convince them that he didn't want to fight. Hunters would be hunters after all. Their stereotype of demons was too engrained in their little heads. That was why, when the second hunter spoke up, Seijiro was too surprised to respond, though he didn't let the shock show on his face.

Seijiro couldn't help but sigh as they bickered amongst themselves. Even if he did speak up, defend his beliefs, he doubted that the more stubborn of the hunters would believe him. Seijiro turned his attention to the one behind him, who had dropped his blade with a loud clang. "I appreciate it," he said, though his voice was emotionless.

"Half of your little group is convinced," he continued, casting his eyes toward the two who had yet to disarm themselves. "What will the rest of you decide?" Seijiro took a step back to lean against the wall. It was a slightly more vulnerable position, but it put all four of them clearly in his vision so he didn't have to turn from one to the other. "I hate to say this, knowing how stubborn you hunters can be at times," his eyes flittered over Verena, "But you are horribly outmatched, even with the four of you working together. Let's do avoid casualties shall we?"

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby Castiel » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:34 pm

"I was on it with her," Arun blurted, giving both Elizabeth and Lex a long look, "Doesn't it ever occur to you that demons have minds of their own, and that they're not all programmed to kill people? Of course no hunter has thought of that. Because we also believe that we're all programmed to kill and hate demons. Not the way it works," Arun shook his head. "Though for now you can let Verena go. We're not getting anywhere with this."

Lex reluctantly, loosened his grip, though held his arm extended as Verena slowly stepped away. "So," she said coolly, "You guess you guys can either die or we can... figure it out," she confirmed, her voice distant. It helped to follow Seijiro's lead. Easy, simple... trying not to think of consequences. Though it seemed that Verena was the only one that face possible consequences. She even went as far as to take a few steps towards Seijiro, turning to him for comfort.

Horrified, Elizabeth stumbled back. "Vee?" she asked, completely shocked, "I..." she couldn't bring herself to choose to die. "I'm sorry." Verena said softly, not sure if El could hear her. She knew for one that Seijiro would've heard her, which she wish he wouldn't. Lex wasn't about to stand around anymore, after all, he could come back tomorrow. It wasn't as if demons got away uncommonly, though this time he'd also be leaving Arun and Verena behind. He turned around and left, El barely stumbling after him.
Castiel

Postby scmarshtacky » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:50 pm

Seijiro watched as Verena moved closer to him. He could hardly believe the words that were coming from her mouth. Certainly her temperament seemed a bit different than earlier today. He wondered if perhaps she was still a bit delirious from her injuries. Speaking of, why is she even out here at all? Seijiro couldn't help but wonder. If the hunters were forced to work this hard on a daily basis, it was no surprise that they were being killed off by demons.

"Hm, that went well," Seijiro said as he watched the other two move back in the direction they'd come. Though his voice was laced with sarcasm, he really was somewhat grateful that they had chosen to retreat. Though Seijiro wondered if they would come back with a greater force to settle the score with him. Certainly neither of the two seemed happy about Verena's actions.

"So, what are you going to do now?" Seijiro questioned, turning toward the hunter whose name he still didn't know. "I'm sure you're aware, but hanging around in this part of town really isn't in your best interest, even if you are a hunter." Gangs had been known to run rampant in the area, and even if the hunters were skilled fighters, Seijiro didn't think that they would come out unscathed if they got surrounded by ten or fifteen individuals.

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby Castiel » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:07 pm

Arun rolled his eyes. "Sorry dear. Not that stupid. I'm sticking around to make sure that Verena isn't making a mistake. Also, Lex is totally coming back tomorrow and Verena and I are probably screwed for life and I need a drink," he said casually, though it was clear enough that he was worried and anxious. Probably afraid as well. Verena shoved her hands into her pockets, entertaining herself by trying to see how much her hands could move in the limited space.

"No drinks," she corrected him, "Not for another six months," Verena said, the slightly joking mood she had been aiming for coming out bland. "And well... Hi Seijiro," she greeted, "And yeah. I think it'd be best if Arun and I stuck around for a bit considering that we're probably going to have to... figure something out. And you know, I kinda thought we were friends and what are friends for?"

"I have the keys," Arun cut in, trying to clear up the fog that seemed to exist between them all, "I'd say we're good." he explained, nodding towards Verena. She looked at Seijiro, silently asking him for advice for what to do. But then, she barely made eye contact. "I think we should stick around for some time," Verena suggested, forcing a smile towards Seijiro.
Castiel

Postby scmarshtacky » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:57 pm

"So, you don't even trust your own comrade's judgment do you?" Seijiro asked, sending a calculated glance at the hunter. Seijiro admired the front the hunter managed to put up, but he could tell by his scent and expression that the hunter was more nervous that he'd like to admit.

"We meet again," he responded lightly, mildly surprised by her greeting. Seijiro could only sigh as she continued. Man am I glad just the twins and Ry are here. "You're lucky that the place is relatively vacant today." Seijiro was certain that there were at least a couple of people in his gang that would jump on him for associating with hunters. Now that the original Seventh King was dead, there were a handful of individuals that would love to take over the position as King. Seijiro was strong enough to keep them in line, but if they got wind that he'd invited hunters into their base, they would likely have enough leverage to overthrow him. Seijiro shook the thoughts from his head. He didn't even want to think about it.

"Stick around if you want," Seijiro said, glancing at Verena and then moving past them to open the door. "But remember this: you are in my territory now. Keep your weapons out of sight and out of mind. I won't tolerate disrespect." He sent the comment toward the second hunter before opening the door to the joint. "Stand down Ry," Seijiro commanded as he felt his friend stiffen in the darkness. "Shion, you can cut the lights back on. These guys have decided to give the place a bit of business. Isn't that right?" he said, casting a sly smile in the direction of the two hunters.

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby Castiel » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:51 pm

Verena flinched, though regained her pose quickly. It was easy to do, and the three of them seemed to be doing so quite well. "Please Seijiro," she strained, looking at him pleadingly. Had he been nicer earlier in the day, or was Verena just day dreaming? Sure Seijiro wasn't exactly 'nice' before, though it felt like it had gotten worse. Likely because that she continued her works as a hunter despite knowing that there were many like Seijiro.

"Yet unluckily, I met you today, and just happened to be one of the hundred places were you also were. Though yes, I suppose the luck is in my favour for once," Verena groaned, "Though thanks Seijiro," she added with a short-lived smile. Arun seemed much less impressed with Seijiro. "Isabelle's demon friend was a lot nicer than this one," he hissed, narrowing his eyes at the demon. That easily lifted Verena's mood. "Shut up," she muttered, "It makes him... more...interesting," she said, immediately regretting her choice of words.

The mention of 'weapons' immediately got both Verena and Arun to make a moves towards one. She paused halfway, shooting Seijiro an apologetic look, "Sorry. Habit," she muttered, embarrassed. She let herself step into the room, knowing that she was about to be surrounded by a group of demons. Naturally, it wasn't a situation she liked. Plus, Verena would be the outsider in all of this, leaving her with only Arun. And perhaps Seijiro. "That whole evil smile and 'don't try anything' stuff is creepy by the way. Though I suspect that was the goal," Arun said casually, trying to comfort himself. Verena jabbed him in the stomach, "I think you missed the 'no disrespect part," she scolded, annoyed.
Castiel

Postby scmarshtacky » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:58 pm

Seijiro held her gaze for a brief moment and gave a light sigh. Seijiro knew that he was being a bit gruff and harsh, but he wasn't the loner that Verena had happened upon this morning, right now, he was the Seventh King. Still, as he watched her, his eyes softened ever so slightly. "Sorry," he said softly, "but right now I'm not just any demon off the streets. I've got an image and reputation to uphold. I assume you understand that?" he held her eyes in his steady gaze for an endless moment, just to be sure that she did understand his current position.

Seijiro let out a brief chuckle. "Yes, unlucky indeed," he said with a nod of his head. "Though had you ventured out further in any direction, you'd find yourself in the territory of some rather ruthless individuals. I guess you could call this luck or some twisted sort of fate," he said with a shrug. Either way, it put him in a rather sticky spot. He doubted the two before him understood that. "It's fine," he said lightly, waving off her apology. "And if you've got a problem with me," he said turning to the second hunter, "you are more than welcome to leave. It would actually make my life much easier if you did." Though Seijiro was quite surprised when Verena came to his defense. "Am I really that interesting?" he questioned, glancing at her out of the corner of his eye.

"A habit that you should work to break," Seijiro muttered under his breath. They acted like some sort of military force the way they went for their weapons before even thinking through the situation. Though Seijiro supposed they were a form of militia. He ignored the comment from the second hunter and crossed back over to the couch once the lights had come back on. The silence of the other demons was nearly tangible as the hunters moved into the building. Ry was still stiff and tense as his eyes followed their movements and Zane stood in front of his sister with his arm stretched out as if to defend her.

Shion was the first to break the silence. "What can I get for you?" his voice was hard, but it was clear he was at least making an effort not to sound hostile. "Are you sure about this Seijiro?" Ryner hissed as he moved over to them. His hands were balled into fists and his eyes gleamed. Though under the outer hostile appearance, Seijiro could see his unease. "Ry, if the Seventh were still alive, what would he do?" Ryner paused before answering. "Invite them in, get them drunk and try to pry answers out of them?" he offered. Seijiro nodded once. "Right? That old man was never hateful toward anyone, even the hunters. So just chill. If they start flashing their weapons, we'll chase them out, but those two haven't shown any sort of hostility. The least we can do is extend them the same courtesy."

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's