An Unplaned Trek To Cannada. 1x1 with Let~It~Go.

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

An Unplaned Trek To Cannada. 1x1 with Let~It~Go.

Postby Rexodus » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:15 pm

❥ So, For the past four years, a girl has been helping out at an orphanage in Cuba. She hasn't been able to keep up with her country—America— and it's status. She has been trying desperately to get back home, but things haven't been quite as easygoing as she thought.

In America, the president was assassinated. She was the first woman president, and quite a good one to say the least. She was assassinated by some unknown group, and America is in total chaos. People are killing others, mobs roaming the streets as arsonists set buildings on fire. No one in the country, no one out until the presidents killer is located.

The girl makes the last plane going back into her mother tongue country, flying into her hometown. To her surprise, no one picks her up from the airport. Her parents had said they would, and they wouldn't arrive. After hours of waiting, she decides to go home. She walks about eighteen miles to get home, and she eventually makes it. When she is home, she enters her house that looked as if it hadn't been touched in years. She doesn't know it, but her parents were murdered in the mass killing. She had seen people heading to Canada, and had a feeling that maybe they would be waiting there for her.

Across the street, her old best friend sees the girl arrive. He knew what happened to her parents, and wanted to tell her. But by the time he had the chance to tell her, she was leaving to head up and go to Canada. They lived quite south of that international border, and it was a dangerous trek. Will they make it safely? What happens when they get there?

Characters:
Catia Asleton - Let~It~Go
Jeremiah ''Jeremy'' Martin - Rexodus.
Signature art by Rakkun on Chicken Smoothie. Avatar by ouji★hime also on Chicken Smoothie.
CS user name: L Lawliet
Rexodus

Re: An Unplaned Trek To Cannada. 1x1 with Let~It~Go.

Postby W o n d e r l a n d ; ; » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:21 pm

(I think it was your post XD )
Thou art not lost, weary traveler;
For the way lies only beyond your sights.
Go, go now--your fate awaits;
but beware, the predator of death prowls the gates.
-me

If you need any help with getting around Eldemore, don't hesitate to Pm me~ ^^
W o n d e r l a n d ; ;

Postby Rexodus » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:29 pm

Let~It~Go wrote:(I think it was your post XD )

❥ (Hehe x3 yeye)
    Jeremy looked from Catia, to the man, and then back at Pablo frantically with fear in his eyes. It was practically plastered on his face with an expression of fear and confusion for he did not know what to do in this situation. Each action he thought of doing would be the beginning of the butterfly effect that could end up getting them all killed, and that was something he didn't want to happen. Come on, Jeremiah Martin, you have to do this... Stop being such a coward... Take a deep breath and count to three. He had made up his mind as to what he would do, and as the man crept over to Pablo, he had to distance himself in order to get around the shrub unnoticed, just so he could get behind the man and hopefully strike him before he had the chance to harm Pablo. It was as if the dog knew what to do, for he took steps back with his teeth on show as he growled and barked furiously.
Signature art by Rakkun on Chicken Smoothie. Avatar by ouji★hime also on Chicken Smoothie.
Rexodus

Postby W o n d e r l a n d ; ; » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:34 pm

Catia could still see absolutely nothing going on, not that she needed to. She was focused on finding a way to escape the bindings that held her hands together, which was now red from the blood she bled. Her hands were halfway out of the bindings, but it was then that a dreadful feeling overcame her. Her thumbs would not fit through, it seemed. She had no way to escape. Now determined not to lose hope, she began to work on the gag that was keeping her from yelling. She chewed on it in an attempt to push it out of her mouth, and this time, she was deemed successful. She jumped when she felt a cold nose behind her nuzzle her, and from the sound of it, she was almost certain that it was Tempest.
-me

W o n d e r l a n d ; ;

Postby Rexodus » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:47 pm

❥ As the man got ever closer to the dog who looked up to Jeremy almost as his owner, especially in these times, Jeremy quickly walked around the shrub, picking up his speed as he quickly walked over to him, before pushing himself up straight, jumping on his back and using the knife to inflict many punctures to the chest and to the back, one hand over the males mouth in order to keep him from screaming and alerting the others. Pablo ceased his barking and simply moved out the way as Jeremy jumped off of the males back, watching him fall forward - limp and lifeless. Jeremy stood there, trying to make his shaky nervous breath calm once more as he looked at the dead body that lay in front of him. T-three... he counted, shaking his head to himself slightly.

What am I becoming... and... will I always feel like this? Guilty? Or will having to kill someone be something I'll have to grow used to... He could have had family... friends... He's just trying to get by like we were... he let out a sigh as he lent down, pulling the knife from the mans neck and stood up straight. He simply just put the knife back into his pocket, mainly due to there being no where else to put it. He looked down at himself briefly - his whole being splattered with the mans blood. It made him sick, and he nearly was, but he knew he couldn't be - he had to be strong weather he liked it or not. A monster... that's what you're becoming... He then looked over at Catia, walking over to her and took the blind fold off of her, smiling gently. ''Hey, kitten... let's get you out of here, okay.. but you have to be quiet, just in case... alright?''
Rexodus

Postby W o n d e r l a n d ; ; » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:55 pm

Underneath her blindfold, Catia was crying. When he pulled it off, she hung her head slightly, tired from all the fighting she had done. "M-my wrists", she practically whispered, Tempest whining when he came around and saw Jeremy. She hadn't even seen the blood on Jeremy--but she knew it was there. She had heard the two tussling in the grass. The thought sickened her, but it was for their own survival. Hopefully, she thought, this will be the last time.

"Im sorry", she whispered again, her voice too hurt to talk in a full voice. She had screamed her throat to the point where it was entirely raw, and she winced with each words she spoke. If she had just listened--and stayed close, this never would've happened. It was her own fault, and the guilt stuck to her like a magnet. You see, she had decided to go a bit further, looking around to find anything helpful. Her mind had been drawn back to the whole 'one year left' thing, making her just the slightest bit depressed. She hadn't noticed she as being followed until she was hit on the back of the head and gagged, rendered helpless.
-me

W o n d e r l a n d ; ;

Postby Rexodus » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:08 pm

❥ ''Already on it.'' he had tried to put a little bit of reassurance in his voice, and tried to keep it calm - but even he couldn't buy his own words. They were full of fear, guilt, and most of all hate for himself for what he had done and what he had just let happen to Catia. He went around to her blood-covered wrists which were bound now by reddish rope, and pulled the knife back out of his pocket. He put the blade in between the gap between her hands, and started sawing at it quickly. It took him just over a minute to cut the rope into bits, and once they were cut in two he put the knife back into his pocket, carefully taking the ropes away from the cuts on her wrist where she had gotten rope burn from trying to get out of them.

When he heard her apology he simply shook his head. ''There's no need to be..'' his voice was barely a whisper, as he walked around back in front of her, placing a hand on her shoulder as he gave her a slight smile, just trying to reassure her, but also to try and reassure him. ''Everything's going to be okay now, alright? Do you recon you can walk?'' he asked as he held out a hand after briefly looking around, just to be sure that the other men were not on their way and luckily for them both, they seemed to have staid away.
Rexodus

Postby W o n d e r l a n d ; ; » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:16 pm

Her cheeks and the area around her eyes were red-rimmed from the irritation of the cloth material that was over them, as well as the salty tears. She slowly bent her wrists, checking each one to see if it was functional and not in too much pain. She took his hand, standing and then quickly pulling him into a hug. She had been so scared that she would've been lost, and that Jeremy wouldn't find her and think shes dead. They both knew what he would've done after that, and it wasn't something either of them planned on speaking of. She loved Jeremy dearly, and it was just too early to lose him.

She pulled away, distantly hearing the sound of men's voices. "Lets go, we can talk later", her voice was stil in that scratchy whisper, a hoarse sound that was almost a bad as nails on a chalkboard. She ran a bit, tempest at her heels and barking when Pablo almost stepped on him.
-me

W o n d e r l a n d ; ;

Postby Rexodus » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:35 pm

❥ Jerremy could only nod at her words - now was not the time for talking. He helped her up as the voices of the men got louder and louder. Once she was on her feet he watched her run and the only thought running through his mind was Please just run fast and run far, don't look back, Catia... as he began to run himself. Soon, they got far enough away so that even the men's voices were nothing but a slight tone on the wind whistling. He stopped, panting due to being out of breath - with all this running he hoped his asthma didn't act up. Dang it... His hand went to his pocket immediately to try and calm his fears. But it only made it worse.

He had forgotten to pick up his inhaler before they left - he was just glad his lungs hadn't decided to try and kill him there and then and were actually being nice for once. He shuddered slightly as he slowly regained his breath, looking over to catia. ''You alright, Catia?'' he asked, slowly walking over to her. ''Lets clean those wounds of yours...'' he ignored the blood still on his clothes still, though Pablo had taken an interest as he sniffed it, whining shortly after for he knew it was human blood and not an animals.
Rexodus

Postby W o n d e r l a n d ; ; » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:48 pm

Catia slowed soon, her mind fuzzing up a bit. She felt as though she was unfocused and a bit confused with herself. She waited until Jeremy had caught up with her before she took his hand, leaning against him slightly. "I feel dizzy", she whispers, one hand clasped in his, one on his shoulder. She could hear his slight wheeze, and her alarm flags went off. "J—Jeremy, you need your inhaler...", she whispered. "I feel fine", she lied between her teeth, and was quite good at it. Yet still, Jeremy was quite good at telling.

{sorry, WB >.< }
-me

W o n d e r l a n d ; ;

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's