kewlgurl & Mircea PG-13

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: kewlgurl & Mircea - TMI~Fallen Angel X Shadowhunter[PG-1

Postby Castiel » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:49 pm

Malphas snorted softly, both in amusement and aghast. But no matter how he thought of the subject, and heavens forbid he change his mind about it, there was no way he could disagree with Nathan. He was merely too convincing, not in a way where Malphas would suddenly decide that there was still hope for him, but in an way where he just couldn't argue against such a passion. "Who's being ridiculous?" he asked with a playful grin, "Then I suppose I can't stop you from giving me a gift can I? Very well, I like that ridiculousness." Malphas said approvingly, even nodding to prove his point. "Thank you in advance...I can assure you that you already have given."

Having to gently pull off Nathan's hands again, he sat down on the couch, placing the rune-marked hands aside. "Perhaps I need to exaggerate some of the things I've done here on Earth... Nathaniel. I came down here, and the first thing I did was kill, slaughter and torture. I repeated those things many times, it was wonderful. I was addicted, that state lasted for years. I didn't even care or realize what I was doing till over a decade. Any one of those innocents I killed could've been you. I wouldn't have cared. In fact, maybe I'll wake up tomorrow and I won't care about you. I understand that you don't think I'm the demon I claim to be, but maybe you can try to understand that we come here with different morals?" Malphas hid his heaving breathing, swallowing down the anger and frustration.
Castiel

Postby Mircea » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:29 pm

"Different morals...?" Nathan chuckled and leaned back (and dared to lean a little bit closer towards Malphas) and gave the Fallen's hand a contemplating look. "If you will!" He gave in with a heavy sigh and a sad smile. Malphas was really hard to understand. At least Nate failed to do so. He closed his eyes, now very comfortable, yet careful not to fall asleep. "I am sure there's much more I can still give you. Show you, make you see. I will amaze you, Malphas, I hope. Let me dream my ridiculous hopes, will you, please?" He turned his head and sleepily blinked at his friend. Somehow he felt as if he just couldn't care about him having his psychopathic-monster-phases. Maybe he was too tired or maybe he didn't get it at all but anyhow Nathan didn't care, not now. "So what? I am not afraid of you, Malphas. Yes, maybe you did slaughter and maybe you are the worst being I hae ever had the fortune of sharing a room with. But I like you very much - so stop trying to talk me out of this." Very much - had he gone too far? Hm... Nathan lost himself in that thought and in the faint sound of Malphas' breath, slowly dozing off. Suddenly shaking his head, he woke himself up again.
No, it was perfectly alright to tell the Fallen that he liked him! He did after all, didn't he? And Malphas didn't seem to mind... Nathan gave him another smile. "By the way, I like how you say my name", he tiredly mentioned for he needed something, anything to talk about. He was so tired that it was likely he'd be falling asleep as soon as there would be silence for longer than a second.
Wishlist completion: 22/25
Why don't you just give my trade thread a look and maybe something I have UFT catches your eye? I'm offering regular pets as well as rather recent events and maybe I've even got something you're interested in...

"“No man knows
till he has suffered from the night
how sweet and dear to his heart and eye
the morning can be.” "

~ Bram Stoker, Dracula
Mircea

Postby Castiel » Thu May 01, 2014 2:40 pm

Malphas could barely stand looking at such a fragile looking boy. Nate was passionate without a doubt. He held so much faith in the smallest things possible. That… couldn’t be a good trait. There’d certainly be a day, when Nathaniel’s loyalty and passion would cost him. Malphas was pretty sure it’d have something to do with himself. “You already amaze me, Nathaniel,” he said with a slightly impatient sigh. “Fear has kept any and all species alive since forever, Nathaniel. It’s good to be afraid, it means that there’s still some common sense in you. Don’t get it wrong – I really enjoy your company. I love it. All I ask of you is not to develop any common sense, okay?” Malphas asked finally with a joking smile.
“Nathaniel?” He echoed, then stopping himself for a moment. Was there something wrong in the way he had said it? Was the Nephilim being honest, sarcastic, joking or just cruel? Malphas wouldn’t know, nor was he going to ask. It was clear that Nate was tired, and needed some sleep. “Either or, you need to sleep. It’s really too late for you,” he urged softly, inching closer as an invitation to allow the Shadowhunter to lean on him more.
Castiel

Postby Mircea » Thu May 01, 2014 4:28 pm

Nathan smiled wearily. Not develop any common sense... "The others claim that I act with too little common sense way to often anyway. So I guess we won't have that be a problem, now will we? And I'm sure for you I can put it off." He scooched closer to Malphas when he gestured that he'd be alright with that still with the little smile on his lips. The Fallen said his name again and for a moment Nate blushed and chuckled. He sounded so disbelieving! As if no one had ever told him that he liked to hear things said by Malphas. What a strange thought! He turned his head to face Malphas, carefully capturing the smile on the Angel's lips in his memories. "You need to smile more often, did anyone ever tell you that? It suits you way better than anger", the nephilim murmured quietly. His eyes fell shut and he hurried to reopen them, forcing himself to stay awake. Maybe it was a bad idea to go and sit so comfortably with Malphas...

"I can't sleep. My people are still out there and I was told to wait up for them. And you're here but who says you're not gonna leave when I close my eyes?" But the offer was, oh, so inviting! Nathan gave in to the weight his head suddenly seemed to bear and had it lay down on Malphas' shoulder, tiredly keeping his eyes open. Blinking burnt and the suppressed yawns made his breath go deeper for a moment. He really needed to sleep... "You need to wake me up when they come, alright?" Nathan reached for Malphas' hand, tracing his finger over the pale skin. "Promise you will stay." he whispered, already half asleep. He needed it, the Fallen was very right. He did care! And never Nate had felt so comfortable sleeping by the side of a stranger as he did now. You need to stay with me. I will take care of you. he repeated inside his head, his lips not responding to his thoughts anymore. Time to sleep...
Why don't you just give my trade thread a look and maybe something I have UFT catches your eye? I'm offering regular pets as well as rather recent events and maybe I've even got something you're interested in...

"“No man knows
the morning can be.” "

~ Bram Stoker, Dracula
Mircea

Postby Castiel » Thu May 01, 2014 5:36 pm

Malphas laughed. "I think we'll get along fine," he assured him, hoping that he hadn't offended the Shadowhunter yet. Shuffling slightly, Malphas stretched his wings a bit, unsure of how to get himself comfortable. He didn't belong here, it was only natural that he wasn't comfortable here as well. Expanding them as far as he could, he let them stay open behind him, casting a light shadow. "I don't know...smiling?" Malphas said softly, slighty taken aback. "And I was angry? I really don't believe I need to smile Nathaniel. I'm not here to smile, my time here is meant to be wasted on regretting my decisions and praying that the time I fall comes soon so I can pull myself out of -" Malphas stopped. If he hadn't been angry earlier, he was now. What he had said was half true. Most of the Fallen Angels spent their time on Earth in utter misery, praying for the day when they could finally fall and forget about it all. Malphas... he was the type to try to live it to the best, and avoid that day.

There wasn't a point in arguing with Nate anyways. To start, it would get them nowhere, and he personally disliked arguing, especially with Nathan. Malphas wouldn't want to. He already liked the Nephilin far too much for that. "I promise that I won't leave," Malphas murmured, letting his wings gently brush Nathaniel's back. When it was clear that he had fallen asleep, he rested his body slightly, and pulled his wing tighter around the Shadowhunter, still pondering the idea of really leaving. Besides, Malphas wouldn't want him to get in trouble because he had fallen asleep....or was there another reason?
Castiel

Postby Mircea » Thu May 01, 2014 6:08 pm

The nephilim getting home looked all so very much dishevelled: Sean still had a red streak across his face, Eva's shoulder looked rather out of place and the twins, Alison and John, looked as if they'd gotten into a fistfight with some drunkards. It was good to be home again! They definitely did need some rest, all of them. Hopefully Nathan was still awake so he could lend a hand in taking care of the injuries. The boy was good with all that-
Very much to Sean's surprise though, the main door to the Institute was unlocked. Hadn't he told Nathan a hundred times that he needed to goddamn lock that effing door! A single person was not able to protect a whole building! What had been going on in that naive head leaving the door open like that?! Anyone could march just right in!

"Sean?" Alison was the first one inside. Her brother, with his eyes like a hawk, had put an arm around her and he looked very, very worried. Too worried for someone who just stepped into the safety of an Institute. "I think something has happened here..." He pointed to the ground and only when Eva turned on the light, Sean noticed what worried the siblings: Blood. Not much actually but still definitely too much! Thick dark drops, leading to the stairs. Decisions needed to be made, quickly. And suddenly they were all so very worried for Nathan. There was a reason he had to stay behind after all an if he had been attacked there was not much of a chance he had gotten out of it alive and well...
"Eva, John - you go and check downstairs for anything and especially anyone! that doesn't belong here! Alison, you come with me! We need to check for Nate." "I hope he's safe", his companion whispered. "What do you think it was?" "I have no idea." Sean gestured her to be silent when they followed the blood traces upstairs. They were leading down the corridor. And that was the direction to Nathan's room...

(Feel free to continue playing the home-coming shadowhunters if you want to/need to. I figured it wouldn't make any sense to keep them entirely to myself because that would be too much for me alone, and apart from that I thought they might be more useful/practical to you if you could play them as well. The next post of mine will (probably) include Nathan directly again but as he's asleep now I just had him doing nothing, hope that's fine with you.)

"“No man knows
the morning can be.” "

~ Bram Stoker, Dracula
Mircea

Postby Castiel » Mon May 05, 2014 4:38 pm

(It’s fine. ^^)
Malphas wished that there was something he could lean comfortable against. For one, there was nothing to lean against, and secondly his wings were too much of a bother for that. Though sitting up was something he had learned to cope with. But his comfort was the least of his worries. Malphas was afraid that he wouldn’t be able to hold in the bitter hatred that he felt towards Nephilim. He liked Nathan fine, but he wasn’t sure if he was just an exception, or someone who had changed the demon’s mind. If Malphas were to realize that he wasn’t going to do well with the idea of an Institute full of Shadowhunters too late, then he’d probably never take a step into the Institute again.

Lost in the fear of what may be coming up, Malphas didn’t realize that the rest of the Nephilim had returned until he heard them speaking. Not far as well. The issue with it all was that it seemed to be that they thought something had happened to Nathan. A few of the phrases caught Malphas’ attention. [i}Anything or anyone that didn’t belong. What[/i] it was. Naturally he deserved the term ‘what’. Malphas was a demon, not even near human. Despite the burning sensation coiling in his chest, Malphas forced himself to gently nudge Nate awake. If the Shadowhunters made a move to attack, it was unlikely that he would hesitate to retaliate. “Nate.” Malphas called softly, shifting away with another nudge. “Wake.”
Castiel

Postby Mircea » Mon May 05, 2014 6:27 pm

"Hm? What..?" He had been so very comfortable close to Malphas that it took Nate a moment to truly get his eyes open. "What?" he asked again, straightened up. Granted, his neck had gotten somewhat stiff and he felt slightly sore. But being close to Malphas made up for it in a certain way, didn't it? It was then that he noticed the voices outside his room. "They're back!" he whispered in anticipation. Quickly he got up and ran a hand through his hair, trying to make himself appear less dishevelled and sleepy. Just when he wanted to approach his fellows before they could come in and start a desaster, they did.
And suddenly there was screaming and shouting all over. Screming at him to get away from 'that thing' and threatening Malphas with weapons and Nathan shouting back at them and then shouting from downstairs and stomping from outside as the other two came running as back-ups.

Only when Sean, his leader, reched out to 'drag Nate to safety' the young shadowhunter snapped out of his still-half-asleep-trance and pulled away, took a step i Malphas' direction, moving himself in front of the Fallen as a protecting gesture. "STOP IT! SHUT UP, EVRYONE, JUST SHUT UP!" It was all getting too much - for goodness' sake he'd just woken up from exceedingly confortable slumber!
And now there was silence. Finally. Nathan took a deep breath. "Fine. Now put those weapons away. Guys - that's Malphas. He's gonna stay for a while." He announced that in a very resolute and unequivocal manner, sounding even a bit tired. To him it was no longer a big deal and Malphas leaving was entirely out of question. His mates did not agree though.
"What do you mean he's staying?!" Sean's eyes were as wide as the look in them was angry. "He's certainly not staying! That thing-" "His name is Malphas", the young shadowhunter corrected immediately. "That thing! is an effing Fallen and we'll be damned to have things such as him-" "Yeah, why would you even want that?" Even Eve, who usually tended to be understanding and supporting sounded sceptical and maybe even disgustes. Nate couldn't really judge though because he was too tired right now. So he simply shook his head. "He just will."

It was Alison who spoke up next. She had crossed her arms and seemed rather amused by that dilemma. Eying Malphas carefully, thoroughly scrutinizing him, she said: "Well I can see why he wants him to stay..." She gave the two men opposite of her a meaningful grin, filled with unspoken innuendos. Nathan blushed in deep red, unable to respond. "Isn't that it, Malphas?" she asked and challengingly rose an eyebrow at the Fallen. "Seducing Nate isn't that hard. He falls for anyone who's got a pretty face and a story that makes him feel sorry." The Fallen had both. She - and the others by that time were, too - was sure that this could be the only reason for Nathan letting the Fallen stay. After all, he surely couldn't be that much of a do-gooder and naive like that, right? Now all eyes were on Malphas and Nate's attempts of protest were shunned by a gesture of Sean's. "Why are you here, Fallen One? Had an easy time of it with poor Nate, didn't you? He's still just almost a child. How about you speak up for yourself instead of a love-blinded fool?"

(Hm, I don't think this one's very good. I am not too happy with how it turned out. But I hope you can still work with it ;-) )

"“No man knows
the morning can be.” "

~ Bram Stoker, Dracula
Mircea

Postby Castiel » Mon May 05, 2014 7:10 pm

(lol I'm try. :p And I won't RP any of the other Shadowhunters until I can get a better look at their characters. XP)

Malphas watched the scene unfold, carefully keeping the boiling annoyance hidden. The other Shadowhunters... were the perfect stereotypes of them that Malphas had always had in mind. No emotion came across his face as he listened to the lot of them argue. It was clear now that Nate had made himself an exception, the Nephilim really were... unpleasant. Though somehow, Malphas saw something great in that. If the other Shadowhunters could gather the authority to kick him out, then the Fallen would be able to stay far from Nathaniel without feeling all that guilty about it. Yet that thought was pushed to the back of Malphas' mind. Nate was defending him, and he was standing there being useless. Not something he liked.

Seducing? It took Malphas a few moments to figure out the sense in that. If it weren't for the little lesson that Nathan had given him earlier, he could've gone for minutes just standing there trying to comprehend the phrase. So Nathaniel turned out to be that kind. That thought too was immediately thrown out the window of his brain. For right now, Malphas wanted to remove these people from the face of Earth. At this point, he didn't even know if it was the demon speaking, or just emotions that were stronger than Malphas preferred them to be.

"I don't know," he said coldly, mouth barely moving. He slowly stepped aside and a bit forward, letting his right wing brush Nathan's back as he spoke. If the anger he felt before hadn't been powered by the demon, it certainly was now. "Is it? You already seem so certain. Why ask me? Do you really need the sanctification of your theory being proved in such a petty manner?" Malphas sneered, his eyes dark as he quickly made eye contact with the girl who had spoken before letting his eyes wander elsewhere. And that, of course, was towards Nathaniel. She had been dangerously certain, and Nate hadn't said anything in response. Malphas could only hope that the deep blush on Nathan's face meant nothing.

Gesturing to his lazily wrapped bandages, he took a few steps to the door. "I was merely injured," he said dryly, "Lucky for me the only Nephilim in the Institute happened to be a naive fool," Malphas spat, giving Nate a hard look. He immediately caught himself. No, no, no. Not Nate. Kill the others, but don't say a word against Nate - Malphas was pleading to the gleeful demon. It knew that of all the people in the room, Nathan would be the easiest to give pain to. "It's really quite repulsive. Don't know why I'd find interest in that." Malphas said, still looking at Nathan.

Pushing past the other Shadowhunters, he tried to leave before he could do further damage. Malphas prayed that he wouldn't be followed. If such a thing happened, he wouldn't have enough control to make a plea to the demon. Malphas was already too near the tipping edge...he wanted to kill those Shadowhunters, and there was small feel of satisfaction at the idea of being able to hurt someone. Forcing himself not to turn around, he stumbled down the stairs.
Castiel

Postby Mircea » Tue May 06, 2014 12:46 am

It seemed to take a while for Nathan to actually comprehend what was happening - and his mind to react to it - and not even then he was sure he truly understood. "They're giving you a chance-"he quickly whispered to Malphas, his hand brushing the Fallen's as slightly as his wing Nathan's back. A gentle warning, a silent plea not to do anything stupid. But Nathan abruptly stopped when Malphas continued anyway. At that time of the night, the nephilim failed to find any sarcasm in those words, any better explanation- oh, well, in fact he found none at all!

Tears rose to his eyes and he quickly blinked them away. He was no fool! Neither naive nor love-blinded! He wanted to say something, maybe defending himself, maybe justifying Malphas. But he found himself unable to even think straight when the Fallen gave him a look, hard and cold as his words.
Stay. You promised! The words went missing on their way from throat to lips when Malhas turned around again and simply left, every word dripping out of his mouth cutting Nate like razorblades and in the end it was a mere whisper leaving the nephilim's mouth. He pressed his lips together to keep himself from bawling like a baby - he definitely couödn't deal with such things fresh out of bed. Of course, he wasn't one to cry easily but at that time and under such circumstances he simply didn't find the strength to hold back. "He's a friend of mine." The words came late, he knew, and Malphas probably couldn't hear them anymore. Apparently he hadn't cared anyway. And that was what hurt Nathan the most.

"Hey... come here, Nate." Eve gently brushed his shoulder, suddenly full of care and worry about him, and nodded to the other three while guiding him to the sofa. "I'm taking care of our Romeo. You better go and check that the Fallen does not run amok." "Don't hurt him!" Nathan bellowed, even now. His voice was a bit shaky and yet there was anger in them, determination. He didn't want to see him hurt! "Shhh, now. Sit down, Nathan. I think you... are a bit confused, could that be?" Eve's words were kind, too kind, too sweet and they disgusted Nate. "I am no child. Stop treating me like that." He shook her arm off of his while the others left the room, catching up with Malphas to make sure he'd really leave. Nathan made no attempt to hold his friend back this time. His 'friend'. He thought of the others with sudden disgust and sent Eve out seconds later. That was, when he noticed that John was still outside his door, apparently to take care that he didn't do anything majorly stupid, Eve by his side. Those sons of a-!

Nathan wiped away uncried tears from the corners of his eyes, closing the door to all the others.
The only Nephilim in the Institute happened to be a naive fool. Repulsive! Don't know why I'd find interest in that. The words had burnt themselves into Nathan's mind, sharp and clear and cold and breaking his soul open.
He stood at the window, watching Malphas leave, almost hearing his heart break. But really, Nate figured, he'd been very stupid. Malphas did have a pretty face and all he had wanted to do was to help. Apparently Malphas had learnt very well how to play people. Great one - Nathan had had no idea and it freaked him out that it had been such an easy game for the Fallen. When he wiped away invisible tears again, he figured that apparently they were not as invisible anymore. Damn it...

"“No man knows
the morning can be.” "

~ Bram Stoker, Dracula
Mircea

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's