The Great Clone Wars [Private Group]

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: The Great Clone Wars [Private Group]

Postby Foxe » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:57 pm

He gave her a long look which slowly twisted into a smile. "You know... that would be directly disobeying orders... but rules are meant to be broken." Glancing around, he stood up slowly. "Where's that wolf of yours? I'm looking forwards to this..."

Fennec glanced at Gwen as she walked away, then shrugged and turned towards one of his guards. Solstice had stopped fidgeting and was sitting with her tail wrapped around her back and her paws placed delicately in front of her. "Stiles!" He growled. "Do a check of all the soldiers. If anyone's missing, tell me and then try and find them. We need all of our men prepared to fight." The man nodded, then did a slight bow. "As you wish, sir." He turned, and then pulled out a list, barking instructions to the soldiers around him.
Just your average gay, two spirit, native american person. I'm Foxe on FR.
Collector of expensive dragons. A few of my best (a mix of old + first gen dragons) are shown below.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Foxe

Postby interestingword » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Talon stood, unsure of what to do. "Laetus?" She muttered to her machine, thinking of something. In hurried whispers she informed the dragon of her plan, and he listened intently until she finished. After which, he slowly turned his head to look eye-to-eye with the figure on his back.
"You want to sneak over enemy lines and grab Sting?" He hissed, clicking and whirring all the while. A small bolt of electricity ran up a spine of his, generated by his constant anxious shifting. "That would be certain death, not to mention what Fennec would do lest he find out!"
"Then we won't tell him, idiot," she said drily. "Are you with me or not?"
With a resigned creak, Laetus agreed, complaining in his strange language of creaks. She could hear the army, a force to be reckoned with, and put her plan into action. "And so it begins," she said to herself, setting up her machine. Within seconds, proof of her practice, they were flying through the air as fast as a real dragon would.
"Are - you - ins- ane?" Laetus shouted over the high winds, forced to pronounce only one syllable at a time or not be heard.
Talon chose not to respond to that answer, but they both knew it anyway. Like original, like clone.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:09 pm

Blue smile." Probably somewhere in the shadows.... I honestly dout he eer left." She said, frownig." OI! Shadow! C'mere!" She exclaimed. The wolf appeared in the shadows." You called, boss?" He asked, grinning. Blue." Come here." She said. The huge wolf padded closer." You know what i want, right?" She asked. The wolf looked at er with huge eyes." What ever do you mean, boss?" He asked. Blue rolled her eyes. She grabbed the black collar that blended into his fur and swung up onto his back." C'mon Peter." She said
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby Foxe » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:34 pm

Gwen blinked in surprise. One moment she was walking towards Talon and the next she was flying off into the unknown. Knowing that she was disobeying Fennec's orders, Gwen simply shrugged and turned away. It didn't matter to her, unless of course they were telling the enemy their plans... she paused. "The enemy? They're my friends. What am I thinking?" She shook herself, then darted into the castle, barrelling into Peter, who was with Blue on a giant black wolf. "Hello, Peter.." Gwen nodded at him uncertainly. She didn't know what to do at the moment. Peter had acted a little strange, not even pausing to say hello back to her and instead shooting her a panicked glance. "For all I know, he could be ditching us as well." She growled. Turning away, she paced down the hall, bored and restless.

Peter grinned at her, and nodded. "Let's-" He was cut off as Gwen ran into him. Startled, he wondered what she would say, but all she said was "Hello, Peter." And then she was gone. He blinked, then hoisted himself onto Shadow's back. "Let's get out of here, before anyone else notices we're leaving."
Collector of expensive dragons. A few of my best (a mix of old + first gen dragons) are shown below.
Foxe

Postby mkairalla1 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:41 pm

Shadow snorted and shook Peter off." You didnt ask premision." He said." Oh, get over it, Shadow!" Blue whined. Shadow snorted again" he has to ask premission."
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby Foxe » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:13 pm

Peter narrowed his eyes at the wolf. "I'm not asking permission to ride on your big furry back!" He snarled.
Foxe

Postby mkairalla1 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:42 pm

Shadow shrugged." Fine." He said." Walk then." Blue gave an outraged sighed." Shadow, whats wrong with you?" She exclaimed." I dont trust him. Im your gaurd, i protect you. Im protecting you from someone i dont trust." He barked. Blue sighed." But i trust him." She said.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:42 pm

meanwhile, Sting somehow managed to escape from her previous situation of trouble with her two companions, and was making her way up a treacherous incline of a very large rock. Without climbing equipment, it was a little hard, and Pepper had to grab the original several times to save her. Rar, on the other hand, hid in her jacket and barely peeped out all the while. Finally, she reached the top of that slate-gray column, and surveyed her surroundings, taking note of one landmark in particular. A castle. Fennec's castle, to be exact, a vision of grandeur that was depised by Sting. Such precious resources shouldn't go to that evil clone, but then again...maybe they weren't evil? After all' they were fighting for their own cause, and the way they saw it was good and the originals were evil. Pepper creaked in the background, clinging to the sharply dropping-off side of the stone, scrabbling for a grip with his smooth metal claws. With flight systems damaged, he couldn't fly them to the top. Sting glanced at him and turned away again, knowing it'd only be a few more moments before they set off again. Wait...what was that shape? Flying towards them? At high speeds? Was that a metal dragon? Shoot, a metal dragon. Not good. Very very not good. The only other metal dragon belonged to Talon. "Pepper, get us out of here!" she shouted, jumping down off the pillar, snatching a spike on the back of her dragon and hanging on for dear life as Pepper launched off the rock and into the air.

Talon watched her original, amused, as her first metal creation flapped unsteadily towards the castle. They'd never make it without help, not at that rate.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:15 pm

Mk glanced at frost." Hey... Stand up." She said. The wolf , which was lazily laying on its side, stood." Yeah boss?" He asked. Mk sighed." Bring me to the middle of the island." He commanded. The wolf bent down and the girl swung up on him." Alright boss." He said. Mk grippe his silky silver fur tightly as he took oof towards the middle of this island at a high speed, her hair ripplin behind her.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"