The Great Clone Wars [Private Group]

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: The Great Clone Wars [Private Group]

Postby mkairalla1 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:29 pm

"Shadow?" Blue asked, smiling back." Why, exactly like his name. A huge great big black beast, but he does have three small silver spots on his tail. Probably got then from frost, my clones dragon, and his brother." She sighed, rolling er eyes. Then she stopped, a though bursting into her mind." Hey, are you a clone or just a regular person?" She asked, still smiling.

Froststuggle to stay up, to keep his head above the waves."Obsidian! HEY! Where-" his hea ducked under the water and he spat out water. He groaned, shore was too far away. He looked up to see a flash of red and black. " what the-" he wa cut off once again. This time, he didnt hesitate to paddle to shore, thinking that he would look for the dragon later.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:39 pm

Sting stood around awkwardly, a suddenness appearing in her mind like some great clarity. It was almost as if something was leaving her mind, something that had been controlling her. Looking around with shock at the chaos around her, she scampered over to Pepper, climbing on and ordering him up. Earlier Sting hadn't been herself, her mind clouded with thoughts of peace and joy, but now she saw this for what it was. A war. And nothing would be held back now.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby Foxe » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:11 pm

Peter's eyes widened. "Really? Wow.. I can't wait to see him!" He smiled at her, then looked ahead at the huge double doors, which were, surprisingly, open. "I guess Fennec's out right now." He mused, then burst outside.
"Wow.." Peter gasped, staring at the huge wolf. "Yep, that's one giant Shadow" He laughed.

Gwen glanced out at the sky through her barred window. Just the sight of the bars made her snarl with anger, and she lashed out at one of the thick metal bars with her fist. She heard a small crack, and noticed that the top of the bar was rusty. Groaning in pain, she pulled back her fist. Glancing around the room, she noticed a small metal pole, and she ran over and grabbed it. "Perhaps I can free up this window so I can actually see..." She grumbled, then smacked the bar, hard. A loud clang resonated through the room, and the bar shifted slightly. "Gwen?" A voice sounded through the door, and she turned, scared they'd open the door and think she was trying to escape. "I'm fine!" She exclaimed, then turned back to the window. She dropped the pole and jiggled the bar back and forth, making it looser and looser until finally it popped off. "Now we're talking!" Gwen grinned, then hid the bar and pole under her bed. Rushing back to the window, she stared out at the clear blue water surrounding the island. As she stared off, she noticed a reddish speck, quickly advancing on the castle. As it came closer, she realized that it was Fennec's dragon, Solstice. Growling under her breath, she turned away from the window before it came close enough for her to see it in detail. "He's keeping me locked up like an animal in here!" She snarled aloud, then kicked at the wall. Her happiness at freeing up the window had been soured by Fennec's appearance.

Fennec laughed as the wind streamed through his hair, and Solstice raced through the sky, her wingtips almost brushing the water. Sometimes she lowered them so that they did, and it sent up a salty spray of water. Solstice was keeping Obsidian close to her stomach, so that he didn't get splashed by the water. Fennec glanced down at Obsidian, then, wanting a better view, swung onto the underside of Solstice's neck. He inched his way along, then grabbed onto one of her claws and swung himself onto Obsidian. The black dragon twitched a claw, and Fennec peered closer. To his relief, he was still breathing, and so he swung up again onto the top of Solstice's neck. "Quick!" He hissed. Solstice flew even faster, and soon they were back at the island. He narrowed his eyes, his mind racing. "The originals won't wait to attack..so we must prepare." He wrung his hands, then looked around. "Guards!" He called. A few men came running. "Prepare the dragons, the traps, the cages. Bring out the artillery, guns, and cannons. Prepare the dragons. We are going to war!" His cold ice blue eyes surveyed the men, each of them grinning and prepared. "Of course, Fennec." One of them bowed, then began issuing orders to the rest. A loud roar from the stables reminded him of Talon being in there. He ran towards the stables. "Talon! We must prepare for war! The originals will be ruthless and bloodthirsty in their attack, so we must be even more so. I must admit I did not wish it to come to this, but since they seem to be more than willing to kill me, we must act now." With a glance at his Arctic nightmare, he added, "Be careful of her. Her wings are razor to the touch.. nobody rides her, aside from Evan and a few others, who she chooses. Be careful.. she wouldn't pause to tear into you." He turned away and rushed outside, even while guards went into the stables and began to saddle the dragons- all except for Solstice. She roared and flared at anyone who came close, stamping her feet on the ground. Fennec rode her bareback.
Fennec ran into the castle, his cape flowing out behind him and his hair streaming back from his face. He rushed upstairs, and ran towards Gwen's room. "We are going to war!" He cried to his men, and pointed back down the stairs. "I'll take care of Gwen." There was a slight edge of care in his voice, and he shook his head to clear it. "Hurry!"
He darted into Gwen's room. "Do you wish to fight with us? Or stay here, where you're safe?" He reached out his hand to her. "Fight with me, Gwen. I've brought Obsidian back. I care about you... I need you. You could help us win this war, and then you could rule with Talon, the clones, and I. You'd be given anything you ever desired..." His eyes looked pleading, and he watched her. For once the icy coldness in them seemed to melt, and he took a step closer. Gwen hissed in annoyance, but it was half-hearted. Her eyes betrayed more than her words did. "Would that include my freedom?" But even as she said so, she took a step forward. "Where's Obsidian?" Fennec's eyes glowed. "He's injured, and resting. But we have an Arctic Nightmare... she will only let a few ride her, but you look like the type..." His voice trailed off, and he watched her with longing and hope. Gwen opened her mouth, then closed it. "What about... Sting and Mk?" She stammered. She couldn't bear the thought of them dying, or even worse, being locked up forever. "It would be your choice, Gwen. I could capture them, then you could do as you wish with them.. they want to kill me, Gwen. What if that killed you, too? And... I have plans. Plans for this castle, and to make the world a safer place for clones."

Gwen blinked. Fennec's words sounded so inviting... he could protect her, and they could rule. A tiny flame stirred in her, a lust for power... and Fennec. "I... I suppose..." As she gazed into his ice blue eyes, they seemed to harden with the usual unreadable iciness. "Good." He practically purred. "I'll have the nightmare waiting for you outside." He turned, then vanished through the door. She stared after him, then rushed out the door and followed at a safe distance. Watching as he vanished into a room with the writing "Injured" on it, she followed. Inside, she heard hushed words- "Keep a close eye on her- don't let her get injured. You have recovered enough to join in the battle, Evan. Protect her." Gwen flattened herself to the side of the hall as she heard footsteps receding from the room, towards her, but Fennec went the opposite way down the hall. Soon after, the mute assassin followed in the direction Fennec had gone. Gwen blinked a few times, then ran towards the double doors. "Maybe he does care..." She murmured, then vanished outside in search of the Arctic Nightmare which he promised had been waiting for her.
Just your average gay, two spirit, native american person. I'm Foxe on FR.
Collector of expensive dragons. A few of my best (a mix of old + first gen dragons) are shown below.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Foxe

Postby interestingword » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:18 pm

Talon leapt onto Laetus and burst out of the stable, her mount turning sideways to avoid colliding with the dangerously beautiful dragon. A part of her longed to reach out and touch those glimmering scales, but she refrained, knowing the outcome wouldn't be pleasant. Upon vanishing from the stables, they passed a familiar looking enemy. "Gwen?" Talon asked, peering down from her dragons metal back. Upon hearing the name, Laetus hissed menacingly with loathing, sensing dislike from his creator. "Now, now, Laetus, allow us to hear her out. There's a war going on, my friend, and Sting's on the wrong side of it; she'll be dead in a few minutes of fighting if we don't get her out, and I'm not above changing sides to save her." Now both were looking intently at the original in front of them, the dragon casting quick glances at the castle where they were supposed to be.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby Foxe » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:44 pm

Gwen blinked at them calmly, her attitude not unlike Fennec's. Perhaps there was some truth in the fact that they might be clones. "Consider me an ally." She growled simply, watching as her mount exited the stables, fluttering beautifully deadly razor wings, and displaying icicle-like claws which glinted in the sunlight. Glancing back at Talon as she walked calmly towards the Arctic Nightmare, she explained, "Consider me a clone, if you must. But I'm on Fennec's side." Pausing to mount the Nightmare, which shifted so she could, she growled, "Don't worry about Sting, she and MK will be delivered to me once the fighting starts. Fennec has given out orders that they are to be captured without being harmed, as they are my friends. If you wish them to stay unharmed, though, I'd advise your dragon to be a little less unfriendly, if you wish me to keep them both safe from harm." Her eyes were cold and hard, betraying no emotion. Deep inside, though, she knew she would never injure them. Whispering something into the ears of the ice-cold Arctic Nightmare, it lifted huge, razor sharp wings which glittered like ice, and began to beat them powerfully into the air. It uttered an unearthly screech, then began to bear her towards where Fennec waited on Solstice, who was casting longing glances back at the island where they worked on healing Obsidian.
Collector of expensive dragons. A few of my best (a mix of old + first gen dragons) are shown below.
Foxe

Postby mkairalla1 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:50 pm

The giant wolf Leander down as sniffed peters face before pulling back his lips and growling." Shadow, calm down." She comanded. The wolf looked up at blue, keeping an eye on Peter." Your word goes, gurl, but really, he doesn't seem like the...trustworthy...type." He said, sparing Peter a glance. Blue smiled before her face went pale. Fear struck her heart and she stumbled forward." Hell." She muttered before colapsing into a dead faint.

Waves of fear washed over mk." Frost!" She screamed as the huge wolf stumbled towards her. She ran up and threw her arms around him." I'm sorry, Kairy." He said, catching a glimps of sting." Get on my back." He said." Why?" " trust me." Mk swung onto his back and clutched his fur. He padded up to Sting. Mkairalla1 gave her friend a fearful look, but said with an unwavering voice." Lets do this together."
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:55 pm

"And I'd advise you stop being so freakin' annoying," Talon muttered to herself, urging Laetus onwards. The castle loomed ever closer as the metal body beneath her twisted and curved to avoid catching on the rock spires and trees rising from the ground, making every move an obstacle course. If so much as one gear were out of place, everything would be lost, for his sensors needed to be perfectly calibrated for flying. Until a few moments away from snagging a wing on a branch, Talon realized that Gwen was heading towards Fennec. Cursing under her breath, Laetus was pulled up short and turned around, mechanical groans emitting from his center until, finally, they landed softly next to the clone.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby Foxe » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:18 pm

Peter narrowed his eyes at the wolf. He didn't like the natural sense it had. Suddenly, he noticed blue stumbling and he darted forwards, catching her in his arms. "Blue! Blue!" He cried, staring down into her face in panic. He scooped her up and hoisted her body over his shoulder, then ran inside the castle towards the room marked with the words 'injured.' He held her, eyes wide, and burst through the door. "Doctor Karem!" He called, glancing wildly around. An old man with long grey hair was leaning over a patient, holding a needle, but he looked up as he called his name. "She... she just fainted, randomly! I don't know why! You have to help her!" The doctor placed the needle, containing an odd green fluid, on the ledge beside him, and hobbled over. "Don't you worry. I'll take good care of her." He looked at him oddly, then motioned with his hand for him to leave. "I'm not leaving, I'm sticking by her side." He growled firmly. "I need her by my side.. whether or not she fights. If she fights, I'll fight, and if she doesn't, I'll stay behind." The doctor sighed, then shook his head and muttered something about there not being enough women in the castle, but he began to mix something together.

Gwen had heard the comment from Talon, but she just rolled her eyes and ignored it. She flew in the air beside Fennec, and he said, "We need to prepare. Do you think we should launch the first attack, or wait for them to attack?"
Why is he asking me? Gwen thought, but shrugged. "Attack first, I presume. We have the element of surprise. You have the traps ready?"

Fennec nodded. "All of them." As Gwen surveyed him thoughtfully, he wondered if she'd be trustworthy during the fight. After all, they would be fighting her two friends. Shaking his head to clear it of such thoughts, he noticed with a small smile that Evan had chosen a small but deadly dragon to ride. It was about his size, but it had razor sharp claws and extremely powerful wings and limbs. It also had light but thick scales, good for defense. But, best of all, it was quiet, small, and fast, so Gwen wouldn't notice him- and he could fight easily with it as well.
Foxe

Postby mkairalla1 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:39 pm

Mk patted frosts side." You can freeze the water, right?" She asked. He winced." Uh, only for a short amount of time..." He said, giving a quirky smile." It's too rough. I have claws though." He said. Mk nodded, hatin how they were confined into a small island.

Blue blinked her eyes open, only a small twinge of fear in her heart. She took a deep breath." Well, that was ...interesting.." She muttered, her Vision still fuzzy. When she was out, she had the most peculiar dream of Frost and Mk and Sting with Pepper preparing for battle on an island
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:48 pm

"Ok then, what can I do?" Sting asked, astride her dragon. Pepper seemed to groan out advise, but it wasn't in a language she knew, and with regret she ignored him. A frustrated huff emitted from the machine, and he laser the ground, staying silent but still annoyed with his stubborn rider.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's