The Great Clone Wars [Private Group]

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: The Great Clone Wars [Private Group]

Postby Foxe » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:58 pm

Peter glanced at Blue. "Are you Ok?" He asked frantically, snapping out a daydream in which he had been standing on a sandy shore beside Blue, staring up at the sky where Sting, Mk, and Fennec battled. Sting and Mk started to lash out, and suddenly some random form descended from the heavens and demanded they stopped because they were "stupid idiots". He almost chuckled now at the vision, if only it were so easy! He turned to Mk then, noticing the doctor had picked up the green needle and was preparing to inject Blue with it. "NO!" He yelled, and pushed him to the side. "Not the x-serum!" He snarled, pointing at the doctor. "You KNOW what that does to them!" He snatched up Blue and pulled her away, hoisting her onto his shoulder again, and running out of the room. He was shaking, eyes wide. Finally, he collapsed in the hall and started to sob, his face in his hands. He seemed to have forgotten about Bluecake beside him.

Fennec sighed. "I'm not sure... I know that we should fight, but WHY?" He watched the lapping waves hopelessly. He slowly landed Solstice, and Gwen followed him with the Arctic Nightmare. "I'm not sure anymore. I know we could win, and would, but would it be fair to them? To possibly die in a hopeless battle?"

Gwen watched Fennec warily. He wasn't acting his usual hard self, (That sounds REALLY wrong) but instead was admitting his feelings openly to her. She cleared her throat, then stopped, unsure of what to say.
Just your average gay, two spirit, native american person. I'm Foxe on FR.
Collector of expensive dragons. A few of my best (a mix of old + first gen dragons) are shown below.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Foxe

Postby mkairalla1 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:03 pm

" well, maybe... Uh.... Can pepper ... Never mind. Maybe pepper could fight above an maybe go for the wings and when they fall, maybe frost can take care of them? I mean, I don't REALLY want anyone to die... Maybe we can find a way to help some of the hurt as long a they don't have wepons and they can't fight." She said, it sounding more like a question.

" what?! What happened?! Peter?" She asked, reaching out an touching his shoulder." Peter, what happened?" She asked again. Suddenly, the lights went out, just for a second, but the next second there was a smaller two foot tall black wolf standing next to blue." Human, if you don't tell me what just happned, I'll remove your head." He growled." Shadow! HEAL!" She comanded. The wolf huffed and blue returned her attention back to Peter." Peter, what was that?"
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby Foxe » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:59 pm

Peter glared at the wolf. "Get him out of here. I'm not saying anything before he leaves." His eyes were still wet with tears though, and as he thought of what the x-serum did to people a fresh bout of tears came.
Collector of expensive dragons. A few of my best (a mix of old + first gen dragons) are shown below.
Foxe

Postby mkairalla1 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:10 pm

Blue gave an uncertain glance to shadow." OI, boss, I'm good. I follow your orders, leave , stay, fin mk, kill him, I don't care." He said. Blue nodded." What was that a yes too?" He asked, uncertainty lacing his voice." Ill call you back soon." She said. The wolf huffed and the lights dimmed for a second and he wa gone in a puff of smoke." Peter, shh. Don't cry." Blue said, biting her lip.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby Foxe » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:14 pm

Peter wiped the tears from his eyes. "You don't realize what that would have done to you..." He whispered. He was shaking, eyes wide and glazed as he stared at some point beyond her. "We.. we had a soldier here, once, that had the injection. He volunteered. But.. it did horrible things to him. He had to follow any command given to him... his eyes were dull, and he... didn't seem to even have a SOUL anymore... he did whatever was asked of him, no matter how insane. One day a soldier laughed, "Go jump in a lake" and he DID." He shook his head, trying to clear it of memories. "They tried to stop him, even ordered him to stop, but that was the flaw with the serum- they had to follow the order, and then when they had completed the order they moved on to the next one. He jumped in the lake and drowned."
Shaking his head, Peter looked up at her. "The doctor claims to have perfected it, and he needed a victim..." He shook his head. "He could have done anything to you..."

Fennec glanced across the still water, but even though the water was clear and calm, he couldn't spot the mainland from the island. "Gwen." He murmured. "What are they doing?" She had much better eyesight than him, or anyone else. She could spot something miles away. He hoped she would tell him that on the mainland, they weren't preparing for war and so they could rest and not fight. But she looked at him, and shook her head. "I'd rather not spy, Fennec. We will fight this battle like any other would." She then turned and carefully dismounted from the Arctic Nightmare, being wary to avoid the cutting scales and razor wings. With a thump she landed on the ground, then began to head towards Talon. Fennec was left on Solstice, who was shifting impatiently.

Gwen walked towards Talon, her eyes narrowed. She wasn't sure if her attempt at making friends with the possible ally would work out, and if it didn't she was prepared to act cold. If it did work, though... she shook her head to clear it of thoughts, then walked forwards towards the clone.
Foxe

Postby mkairalla1 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:16 pm

Blue grimaces."what you SHOULD be worried about is the war. I'm a clone. A c-l-o-n-e. if my orriginal dies, as do I. Don't worry about any serum. Besides, I'm sure I'm strong enough." She said, offering a small smile. God, he was acting too much like MK. She scowled.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby Foxe » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:22 pm

Peter smiled slightly at her attitude. "Well, are you fighting with Fennec, or..." He trailed off, worried that she might switch sides and he'd be fighting her. "The originals?" He finished, staring hopefully into her eyes. "I mean... I guess it's your choice, but I'd really prefer if you fought with us.."
Foxe

Postby mkairalla1 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:30 pm

Blue grinned." Hell yeah I am." She said." But if my original dies, so will I. You understand that, right?" She asked, a bit worried that something would happen to her." Hey Peter, are you a clone?" She asked.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby Foxe » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:40 pm

Peter frowned. "She won't." He growled, narrowing his eyes. "Fennec's capturing her and Sting as soon as the battle starts, if he can. They are not to be harmed. He knows the dangers of the originals dying. You and Talon would be great losses to our side." He wondered if that was completely true, but he shrugged off the thought. "Uh... am I a clone?" He frowned, his brow creasing. Thinking back to when he was a child, he could also recall a faint memory of.. something... but he couldn't be sure. "I don't know. I'm not sure if I'm a clone or an original. The odd thing is, I've never had any memories of before Fennec found me, except for some vague ones but I don't really remember. I've always wondered if the doctor did something to me.. but it doesn't really matter, I guess." He frowned again. "But really, I've always been curious. I guess I could ask Fennec what I was doing when he found me, but then again, he's kind of secretive... he never reveals too much. He'd probably just tell me it doesn't matter." Realizing he was rambling, Peter shut his mouth. But he was still frowning, confused, wondering about the past. "When I first came here I could remember a lot, but it's mostly faded now. I guess life here is so busy, you don't need to remember." Glancing around, he added, "In fact, everyone's outside. We'd better get out there and find dragons to ride- if there are any left. Otherwise we'll be confined to the castle, and the guns and cannons. Believe me, that is the most tedious job here.." Peter stopped again, realizing he hadn't even given Blue a chance to speak.
Foxe

Postby mkairalla1 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:44 pm

Blue gave him a look." I have a giant, teleporting, wolf. Is he not good enough for you?" She asked." He can manipulate shadows and apear how ever he likes, I'm sure if you want him to become a dragon he can try. Besides, I want to get to my original first. I don't want ANYTHING to happen." She said, twirling a strand of blonde hair around her finger and smiling.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"