The Great Clone Wars [Private Group]

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

The Great Clone Wars [Private Group]

Postby Werewolf » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:39 pm

Here, we're continuing the RP we had going in the "Last Person to Post Wins!" thread of the clone battle.

RECAP:

There were clones everywhere, and they were all evil. Zhen, Gwenfoxe, interestingword, mkairalla1, Zick3, and others were all captured or fighting against them. Gwen thought her clone, Fennec, had saved her, but it was a trick. She realized this and jumped into the water, where Zhen went after her. For some reason, Fennec and his dragon saved them, and he doesn't know why. Meanwhile, Talon, the clone of Interestingword, built a mechanical dragon and trapped Interestingword inside it! Zhen and Zick were discussing how to defeat it...

What will happen next?

TO JOIN, JUST POST THESE SHORT FORMS FOR YOUR CHARACTERS:

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname (if applicable):[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Clone or Original:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Appearance (doesn't have to be detailed):[/b]

MY CHARACTERS:

Name: Zhen
Nickname (if applicable): N/A
Clone or Original: Original
Species: Werewolf
Appearance (doesn't have to be detailed): She usually goes in her werewolf form--large, shaggy, and dark furred. Occasionally, she is a human with glasses and curly hair.

Name: Blaze
Species: Rune Drake
Appearance (doesn't have to be detailed): Image
Last edited by Werewolf on Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I was Zhen.

I keep changing my username, because of reasons. Sorry for any ??? that results.
Werewolf

Re: The Great Clone Wars [Private Group]

Postby Foxe » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:48 pm

Name: Fennec
    Nickname (if applicable): Fennec
    Clone or Original: Clone
    Species: Unsure... not a human!
    Appearance (doesn't have to be detailed): Long, wavy, black hair. Piercing ice blue eyes with hints of mossy green and gold. Long, slender legs, black hoodie. Ripped jeans, barefoot most of the time, otherwise tall boots. In other words, he's handsome. XD
    ~Fennec

Name: Gwen
    Nickname (if applicable): Lynx
    Species: Cat-person
    Appearance (doesn't have to be detailed): Long, (REALLY, REALLY LONG, my hair is insanely long) dark brown hair with golden highlights, chocolatey brown eyes, long, slender, powerful legs, naturally ripped jeans, brown cowl neck shirt, barefooted.

Name: Solstice
    Nickname (if applicable): Sol
    Clone or Original: Original XD
    Species: Dragon
    Appearance (doesn't have to be detailed): Obsidian black scales that shine in the moonlight.
Last edited by Foxe on Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just your average gay, two spirit, native american person. I'm Foxe on FR.
Collector of expensive dragons. A few of my best (a mix of old + first gen dragons) are shown below.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Foxe

Postby Werewolf » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:49 pm

(Accepted, of course.)
I was Zhen.

I keep changing my username, because of reasons. Sorry for any ??? that results.
Werewolf

Postby Foxe » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:50 pm

Haha, thanks. I'll post the last thing I wrote on the old thread here. XD
Collector of expensive dragons. A few of my best (a mix of old + first gen dragons) are shown below.
Foxe

Postby Werewolf » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:50 pm

(Okay!)
I was Zhen.

Werewolf

Postby Foxe » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:56 pm

Glancing behind him, Fennec watched them as Solstice flew him towards the lonely island in the middle of nowhere.
His guards cried out as he got near, and they saluted him and Solstice silently. The large, obsidian dragon roared and spurted flames into the air, and he stroked her scales gently.
Shaking his head, he glanced around.
There was no way he was her clone, unless she was a very feminine male, and even then he'd have to look just like her to be a clone. Shaking his head in confusion, he continued to gently stroke the dragon's scales. What did it matter, though? It's not like she mattered to him. She was just another pawn in his plans.
So then why did I save her? The thought echoed through his head, the unanswered question gnawing at him.
Shaking his head again, he dismounted the dragon, realizing she had long since landed and was impatiently snorting smoke.
"Goodnight, Solstice." He whispered to her, and walked slowly towards where a speckled white horse was waiting. It had feathering on it's hooves, and whinnied a greeting to him as he approached. He stroked it's grey mane, the mounted and squeezed its sides to made it trot towards his small, old castle.
The horse paused outside the large double-doors, made of reinforced steel. It took ten of his guards to open just one door, and so he often instead used the codeword, which caused the doors to swing open.
The velvet red of the tapestries and carpets was similar to blood, but instead of fueling his desire to rule the weak human race as it usually did, it just instilled a sense of sadness.
He had almost lost Gwen. And he didn't even know why he cared.
~Fennec

Gwen yawned, reclining on Blaze. She stared up at the sky, watching seagulls spiral lazily in the air. She raised a finger to follow the movement of them, and then glanced at Zhen.
"I'm bored." The simple sentence was almost the only thing that split the silence. "I mean, we've got this huge hulk of a machine to deal with, and... Fennec just took off. I know you guys all hate him, but... I like him."
Pausing, she added, "You know, as a... random clone who attempts to kidnap you." She shrugged and brushed some of her hair out of her brown eyes.
"Do you hate him as much, after he saved my life?"
Foxe

Postby mkairalla1 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:00 pm

CODE: SELECT ALL
Name:blue two
Nickname (if applicable):blue
Clone or Original:clone
Species:human
Appearance (doesn't have to be detailed): she has long dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes and it tall....

CODE: SELECT ALL
Name:mkairalla1
Nickname (if applicable):noooooooo
Clone or Original:original
Species:human
Appearance (doesn't have to be detailed):tall, blonde, has shorter blonde hair.

Shut up mkairalla1!

Go back to using blue font blue, we can't understand ou!
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby Foxe » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:02 pm

Oh yeah, I have to add someone new...
Name: Obsidian
Species: Dragon
Appearance (doesn't have to be detailed): Dark, rippling black scales- similar to Solstice.
White scales dot his back.
Foxe

Postby Werewolf » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:05 pm

(Accepted.)

Blaze flapped her wings, quiet as she waited. Zhen turned her shaggy head to look at Gwen, surprised by her statements. After he kidnapped you and clunked you over the head? the werewolf thought, blowing air out of her nose. She paused, licking her lips contemplatively, her yellow eyes dark. "I'll always dislike Fennec," she admitted, "and I don't forgive him, but I guess he did do the right thing in the end." Still...I'll never trust that guy. And if I find him making one wrong move...I'll end him.
I was Zhen.

Werewolf

Postby interestingword » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:06 pm

I'm so excited asdfghjkl this is going to be my life from now on! Anyway...

Name:interestingword
Nickname (if applicable): interesting, or if you want it really short, Sting.
Clone or Original: original.
Species: human. *sighs*
Appearance (doesn't have to be detailed): normal looking tween, white, dark brown hair with blue eyes. Often wears hoodies, sweatpants, and a red angry bird hat named Frederick. I'm bad at these, if you need to know anything else, please ask.

Name: Talon
Nickname (if applicable): I have none so far.
Clone or Original: clone.
Species: human. *sighs*
Appearance (doesn't have to be detailed): about the same build as interesting, but with short balcony hair and brown eyes. Same dress taste too, just no hat.

Name: Rar.
Nickname (if applicable): none!
Clone or Original: original.
Species: rune dragon.
Appearance (doesn't have to be detailed): Orange, small, and fluffy rune dragon.

Name: Pepper
Nickname (if applicable): nope.
Gender: hard to tell in a machine, but I just call it a "he."
Clone or Original: original, built by a clone.
Species: unknown, but is basically a mechanical dragon.
Appearance (doesn't have to be detailed): rusty mechanical dragon, dark copper colored, doesn't seem to be able to speak. Is large enough to be ridden by two, three people.

Also, Talon doesn't use colored font, I use this color.
Last edited by interestingword on Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's