1x1 with Secret and Sting

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: 1x1 with Secret and Sting

Postby Secret » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:03 am

Jinx nodded sleepily towards Answeren and tried to go to sleep, her face buried beneath her backpack, and rear stick out behind her as she got comfortable. Sadly, sleep seemed to elude the tired but active mind that was currently occupying her cranium. Groaning, and knowing that if sleep didn't come tomorrow would be twice as hard as it should be, Jinx closed her eyes and tried to relax her mind.

Nothing, or possibly more accurately, everything.
Everything was zooming around in her head, and like in most of the human population our 'best ideas' came in the late hours of the night.

What if this shifter was a double agent? Frowning at her silliness Jinx tried to steer her mind away from all this insanity. However, despite all these efforts, Jinx's mind would not calm.
ImageImage
Secret

Postby interestingword » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:21 pm

(*is very late and disappointed with self for being late*)

Outside the cave they were in, the familiar noises of Thinners echoed in the distance, their shuffling of feet and moving through the brush a loud noise in the distance. None of them seemed to come very close to where they were hiding, but Answeren still had trouble sleeping. Any time he dozed off, his dreams were haunted by those he could've saved and those who shouldn't have died, and they were nasty visions indeed. The shifter cracked his eyelids open, glancing at his new companion. Was she really who she claimed to be? Was this "Jinx" a traitor to her kind, surviving this long by backstabbing her fellows like he had done seasons ago?
Answeren slipped in an out of a restless sleep after a while, his dreams becoming nightmares about everything.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby interestingword » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:38 pm

(Bump badump)
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby interestingword » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:43 am

(Rar)
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby Secret » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:37 am

Answeren was not the only one who was having trouble sleeping, Jinx stared eerily towards Answeren. Her eyes were unsettling in the moonlight, glowing slightly in the dark. Jinx did not trust him not to eat her in her sleep.
As his eyes flickered open, Jinx quickly shut hers. Hiding the reflection of the light to a count of thirty before opening them once again to stare.
This continued until dawn.
ImageImage
Secret

Postby interestingword » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:20 pm

as the sun rose, dimly illuminating the cave, Answeren got up and stretched, yawning widely and glancing at Jinx. Was she awake or asleep? Meh, he couldn't tell, and didn't really care. The entrance to their shelter showed no sign of life outside, a sign that could be interpreted was both good and bad depending on your views. With a sigh he padded over to the sleeping cat, nudging her with a paw in case she really was asleep. "c,mon, wake up, morning is here and the thinners will be out in full force," he said, poking her persistently. "time to get a move on."
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby Secret » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:14 pm

Hissing Jinx leaped up and scratched at Answeren (missing), her face contorted in anger and fear before calming down and realising that it was only him. Berating herself for falling asleep, Jinx's sleep-deprived brain worked through what Answeren said before answering slowly. "Okay," taking a peek outside she continued "Yeah I guess we should be going."
ImageImage
Secret

Previous

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's