1x1 with Secret and Sting

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

1x1 with Secret and Sting

Postby interestingword » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:07 pm

In the future imagined by us, there was peace and happiness. Oh, how wrong we were. Toxins were dumped everywhere, radiation seeped through the thickest of walls, but nothing died. They adapted.when animals grew mutations, weapons became stronger, when the environment was poisoned, we gave it medicine, until one day everything was back to the way it was, with plants, animals, and humans. Plus the occasional cross between them, called shifters. Shifters could change into anything living at will, but were deemed dangerous by the ruler of Earth. Yes, we have one sole ruler, hail King Julius and all that. Anyway, since they were dangerous, hunting shifters became a sport known as the thinning, where every year as many shifters as possible got gathered up and dropped in an arena to be killed by hunters. Only a few remain. And they're out for vengeance.

Code: Select all
name?
Gender?
Normal form?,
Distinctive marking? (Found on whatever form you take. A spot, a stripe, a certain eye color, etc.)
Personality?
Image/description of normal form?
Other?

Ok, what am I forgetting?
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Re: 1x1 with Secret and Sting

Postby Secret » Mon May 05, 2014 8:02 am

I know it isn't much but I've been having trouble... so I'm sorry, as I've told you. A lot.

Name?
Jinx

Gender?
Female

Normal form?
Human

Distinctive marking?
In her human form there is a silvery (not grey) tribal tattoo of a star on her right shoulder blade, however when she changes forms it turns into a darker shade of her base colour. Her base colour is always her hair colour, and her eye colour stays the same.

Personality?
(Sorry this is so short)
Ignorant, defiant, 'in-your-face,' protective. The character will develop as the rp continues.

Image/description of normal form?
Here, yes I know I have used it for another RP... but I kind of lost the other drawing I did (it's somewhere in my house. But if you lose something here it is lost for at least a year)
Brown hair, pale almost porcelain white skin and bright green eyes that seem almost unnatural.

Other?
Her main "animal" form - yes I know humans are animals too - is a brown cat whose height is around the average humans knee.
ImageImage
Secret

Postby interestingword » Mon May 05, 2014 9:04 am

You made it, it's far better than nothing, and since you're busy and you made it, then I won't bother you about it for another week. :)
name? Answeren
Gender? male
Normal form? Black-backed Jackal
Distinctive marking? Emerald green snake eyes, except when in snake form. Then he was sky blue human eyes. Basically, eyes are always taken from the wrong animal.
Personality? Honest, easy-going, and friendly, but if he dislikes you then you're in trouble. Particularly hates thinners and shifters that take others food during the thinning.
Image/description of normal form?Image
Other? Picture credit goes to Google, which is where I found it, because my art skills are horrible, especially if it isn't a dragon.
Last edited by interestingword on Tue May 06, 2014 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby Secret » Mon May 05, 2014 9:43 am

Jinx slunk between houses, looking within trash cans for food for when every, including safety becomes scarce. Finding nothing that could be useful in the long spring months to come she started to leave the town, knowing from past experiences that she should get a head start so that there was room to manuever around the hunters once the thinning began.

A large forest curled around the civilisation's edge, dark and foreboding to some, however it held the feeling of home to others. Climbing up a tree Jinx came upon a large hole on the side, big enough for her in any form she may choose. Within this hole was a gigantic backpack, stained with mud and ripped in too many places to count, and within this backpack was enough supplies to survive her at least half of the thinning. The other half she'd either have to scavenge for, or starve out.

Transforming into a human Jinx strapped the backpack on and climbed down in that same form, rough bark trying to tear her now tender skin. The forest seemed muted and dull in this form, becoming a cat (no matter how small) was more of a pleasure than anything else. It was as if the entire world opened up to you revealing all it's secrets in the tiniest of scents or the soft twittering of a newly born bird. However, being a human had it's promises as well. If by the off chance she was spotted, running did not matter. Jinx could claim that she might be out enjoying the forest's wonders, or better yet, claiming she was going to try her hand at bringing down a shifter herself. While whomever she may cross paths with might laugh at the prospect, they wouldn't stop her.

Turning her face into the heart of the forest Jinx started walking, hoping that against all the odds that she would survive yet another thinning.
ImageImage
Secret

Postby interestingword » Mon May 05, 2014 9:57 am

Eyes narrowed, Answeren looked around, searching for his prey. The mouse he had been stalking earlier was nowhere to be found, but a noise from elsewhere distracted him. Turning to look while muttering annoyed words under his breath, the jackal was surprised to see a human walking through the forest. Had the thinning started already? No that couldn't be it, he decided. Was it a shifter? Perhaps...a few minutes of choosing his best course of action later, Answeren started silently following the one with a backpack, but his furry body was getting shredded by the brush he was stalking through. With a glance at the tufts of fur hanging on the bushes, he changed into a bird with cats eyes, and continued his observational walk, only this time he was flying above the forest, hoping that his presence would stay unknown.
(Writers block. -_-)
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby Secret » Mon May 05, 2014 10:12 am

(I hope you weren't planning on his presence remaining unknown)

Jinx had been walking for more than hour when she looked up to see a bird circling above her. A shifter then. No normal bird would behave like that, unless there was freshly killed prey nearby, which there wasn't. Not much she could do about it, if they wanted her food she wasn't going to give it up, and if they wanted shelter they could find it themselves.

Pulling out some of the perishable winter berries, Jinx snacked on them as she walked, knowing that if they weren't eaten within the next two days the berries would be inedible. Half an hour had already passed and looking up, that dreaded bird was still there.

As the sun rose up to touch the top of the sky (midday) Jinx sat down with her back against smooth bark beside a trickling stream. Now will the stupid bird go away or not?

(Sorry if the paragraphs are short, I'm on my iPhone and I can't judge how much I am writing properly)
ImageImage
Secret

Postby interestingword » Mon May 05, 2014 10:15 am

(I was hoping she would notice, thanks!)
Answeren saw her look at him, directly at him, and was fairly sure that he'd been noticed.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby Secret » Mon May 05, 2014 10:20 am

(-_- Are you going to do anything Sting? :lol:)

Jinx set out her meagre lunch upon her backpack, a few sad-looking apples and a handful if berries. The perishables were always eaten first. You only make that mistake once.

(You didn't give me a lot to go off)
ImageImage
Secret

Postby interestingword » Mon May 05, 2014 10:26 am

(-_- my phone suddenly shut down while I was writing it. *finishes paragraph* sorry!)
He dove down, wings close to his body until the last minute, then just as he was about to hit the ground, Answeren changed back into a jackal and landed on his paws. The force was absorbed by the paw pads on his feet, very handy for a shifter, and he then snuck around a rock to get a better look at the probable shifter. Making no effort to hide his somewhat creepy eyes, the jackal stared at her, and was considering speaking.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby Secret » Mon May 05, 2014 10:34 am

Jinx saw the bird, or rather jackal land. The quiet that surrounded his movements surprised even her, and had she not been watching Jinx would have even noticed his landing. It is rather obvious why this shifter had survived for so long.

She started eating, the berries and a single apple gone in a few minutes. Jinx was eating the second apple when she started contemplating whether or not she should introduce herself.

(Sorry about that, I didn't know D: and sorry yes, I know it's short.)
ImageImage
Secret

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's