1x1 with Secret and Sting

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: 1x1 with Secret and Sting

Postby interestingword » Thu May 08, 2014 8:46 am

Answeren sniffed the air too, checking for the thick scent of bear. Like Jinx had said, not a bear in the area, just the sharp tang of an angry hunter, about a week old. "Luckily, nothing but a family of mice might have moved in. They might be pretty tasty, too..." He decided, thinking about their crunchy size. Almost like potato chips, they were. "Shall I go hunt something?"
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby Secret » Thu May 08, 2014 8:58 am

Jinx shrugged "If you want, I have perishable stuff in here that I need to eat before the week ends." slowly she nudged her backpack to the rear end of the cave, far past the point where she would have worried if it would get dirty. Due to her laziness at changing back to a human form Jinx opened the backpack using her teeth with practised ease, taking out a few more dirty apples and munching on them.
ImageImage
Secret

Postby interestingword » Thu May 08, 2014 6:45 pm

Answeren nodded, thinking, and padded out of the cave. He far prefered fresh meat to berries, if she would even share, and getting out of the closed space felt good. After about an hour or two of hunting, the shifters dragged two rabbits back to the cave, just as the sun was setting. "Want any?"
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby Secret » Thu May 08, 2014 7:00 pm

Jinx's stomach grumbled audibly but she still shook her head and lay back down. If she wasn't sharing her food it wouldn't be right to ask for some of his. Toying with her backpack straps Jinx rolled around a bit... until her backpack fell down on her. With a yelp she sprang to her feet, then slunk away with embarrassment.
ImageImage
Secret

Postby interestingword » Thu May 08, 2014 10:48 pm

"Ok, your loss," he muttered, gripping the bodies and moving them into a shadowy spot near the wall. In his travels, Answeren had discovered that most did NOT appreciate the sight of a body being chewed up, so he had made a habit of eating alone in the dark. A few minutes later, soft noises of him eating came from where he had disappeared, and only his glowing snake eyes were visible.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby Secret » Fri May 09, 2014 1:04 am

Jinx rolled over and watched Answeren's eyes, the sound of his chewing was almost like torture. The cat part of her was telling her to go over and snatch it from him, however that wouldn't be very good etiquette. However that sound! There was no way to hide from it!

To those who might be watching it would have been very clear how torn and annoyed she was, as it is much easier to lie as a human. Slowly Jinx gave into her cat side, hunger getting the best of her. She pounced into the dark, however unlike a normal cat she didn't have night vision, as her eyes always stayed the same. Flailing blindly in the dark her teeth finally came across the rabbit paw she was searching for. Dragging it back out only then did Jinx realise what she'd done. Dropping the rabbit she shrunk her body as much as she could, hoping Answeren didn't get angry.
ImageImage
Secret

Postby interestingword » Fri May 09, 2014 1:31 am

The eyes in the dark glittered evilly, watching the cat take his prey. Though he had been patient with her, Answeren was ticked off and tired, and now wasn't a good time to steal from him. What emerged from the shadows was still a jackal, but the black fur on the back was raised, making it look more like some sort of demon. His teeth showed, and his mouth formed some sort of cruel smile as he advanced on Jinx. wordlessly, Answeren walked up to the stolen rabbit, tore it in half, and dragged half of it back to the shadows, leaving the other part in front of the cat. It wasn't that he was trying to be kind, or even helpful, just that her efforts and bravery shouldn't have gone unrewarded, at least in his opinion. To those that knew him, it took wits and guts to snitch his food, particularly during the Thinning. A few minutes later, the same snake eyes returned to looking down, presumably at the rabbit, and the sounds of eating resumed once more. Only a little quieter.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby Secret » Sat May 10, 2014 9:19 am

Jinx dragged her piece back to her pack at the rear end of the cave, smiling within herself at what she had just done. Sitting down she started to eat, her eyes glancing over at Answeren every now and again. Finally the silence became unbearable "Umm... thank you. For the meat..." Jinx couldn't help feeling guilty eating it, after all she had refused Answeren even a morsel of her food.
ImageImage
Secret

Postby interestingword » Sat May 10, 2014 9:33 pm

he waited for a minute, biting back insults. "you could've just asked, you know," Answeren muttered gently, removing his tone of any annoyance. His rabbit was barely nibbled now, his guilt wrecking any existing appetite. For some reason, a sense of foreboding settled in him, and all he could feel was dread at what might soon happen, though why he thought thinners would find them was a mystery. But though it was doubtful, his fur still itched in anxiety.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby Secret » Sat May 10, 2014 10:37 pm

Suddenly hearing something outside, Jinx reflexively shifted into her human form. Throwing her rabbit at Answeren she whispered "Do not make a sound, and close your eyes. Any fool will be able to see you if you have them open." Standing up she slowly walked outside, a knife in her hand. Oh please just be a rabbit, or a mouse or even a stupid dear. Not a thinner... Not a-
ImageImage
Secret

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's