1x1 with HAZ BEAR

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: 1x1 with HAZ BEAR

Postby story_of_my_life » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:09 pm

Lucas giggled a bit and hid his face into his shoulder acting shy, his cheek turning a light pink and covered his face with his chubby little hands and peaked through them every once in awhile.

Alexandra shook the bottle to get everything mixed together and then a napkin. "Just put the bottle into his mouth and if he coughs or he misses something. The napkin should clean the mess." She handed the things to her
story_of_my_life

Postby HAZ BEAR » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:41 pm

Jasmina: "awww, don't hide from me." I cooed and gently handed Lucas to andy and watched as andy sat on the couch and started to feed him

Andy: I ggled and held Lucas then wet to the couch and started to feed him
HAZ BEAR

Postby story_of_my_life » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:57 am

Lucas smiled a little bit as he was getting all sorts of attention from everyone and started to drink the formula quickly closing his eyes.

Alexandra smiled and looked back to Jasmina. "Have you heard from louis yet?" She bit her lip as she wondered curiously
story_of_my_life

Previous

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's