1x1 with scmarshtacky

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: 1x1 with scmarshtacky

Postby Lailic » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:50 pm

Lailic took a careful step out, every ounce of her being on alert. She really did not want to get hit. After a moment nothing happened. She took another hesitant step out. A pole popped up right in front of her. She tried not to flinch stepping carefully around the pole she managed to get half way through the field before one popped up too close to her and scraped her leg. She looked down and watched the blood seep through the scraped skin. Deciding it wasn't a life threatening injury she continued on. Reaching the end of the field with no other incidents. She stepped towards the weapons looking at each wearily. She didn't know how to use any of them.
Commissions wrote: Currently closed till farther notice

I love you, Avril L. wrote:I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that's not why I love you

Lailic wrote:Pronounced: Lay-Lick
Mood: Happy (:
Preferred Pronoun: She/Her

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Postby scmarshtacky » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:17 pm

Alan hadn't realized how hard watching this would be. He knew she'd have some trouble with it, everyone did. He'd watched three other, normal people go through this same challenge, but somehow watching Lailic was different. Maybe it was because he knew her, he wasn't sure, but this was grating on his nerves. Part of him wanted to turn and look the other way, but he simply couldn't. Grudgingly, he watched the test play out, not even realizing that his nails were digging into his palms or that he was holding his breath.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
scmarshtacky

Postby Lailic » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:08 pm

Lailic blew out a frustrated breath. Picking up what looking like a pencil she examined it carefully. Pressing down on the eraser it transformed into a bow. She grinned and picked up a quiver of arrows and slipped them over her shoulder. She adjusted the strap until it fit tight against her but not too tight as to impair movement. She remembered her freshman year she had first picked up a bow and shot one. She had learned quickly an her teacher was the best. At least she believed he was. She shook off the memory and walked into the next stage.

The first thing she did was ready her bow. The first hologram to appear looked so much like the monster she had seen before. That was the point though. She aimed and fired for its neck. Remembering that they were similar to humans maybe they also breathed the same way. If she could cut off the air supply it would suffocate. She backed up hesitantly bumping into something. She looked up and her face paled. Two! I have to fight two of them! The hologram swiped at her and then everything went black.

Last bumped by Lailic on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:08 pm.
Commissions wrote: Currently closed till farther notice

I love you, Avril L. wrote:I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that's not why I love you

Lailic wrote:Pronounced: Lay-Lick
Mood: Happy (:
Preferred Pronoun: She/Her

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Previous

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's