1x1 with scmarshtacky

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

1x1 with scmarshtacky

Postby Lailic » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:02 am

We know what we're role playing. So lets get two it ^^

You may fill out a character sheet or not but I'd like to know the name and age of said character(s) lol

Played By Me
Lailic | 17 | Female

Played By S'more
Alan | 18 | Male
Last edited by Lailic on Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Commissions wrote: Currently closed till farther notice

I love you, Avril L. wrote:I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that's not why I love you

Lailic wrote:Pronounced: Lay-Lick
Mood: Happy (:
Preferred Pronoun: She/Her

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Re: 1x1 with scmarshtacky

Postby scmarshtacky » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:05 am

Alan/18/Male
(Just to let you know, I may not write a post until tomorrow since it's late and I'm worried that what I may try to write will make absolutely no sense. XD)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby Lailic » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:08 am

(Its 11pm here so I know what you mean XD lol are we wanting first or third person?)

I like your vibe
I like your style

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Postby scmarshtacky » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:10 am

(It's 2am here. XD Third person would be preferable.)

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby Lailic » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:15 am

(Go to bed XD lol alright third it is we shall start tomorrow)

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Postby scmarshtacky » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:41 pm

(Did you want me to start or would you rather do it?)

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby Lailic » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:51 pm

(I guess I'll start)

Lailic sat in the last class of the day. Dark clouds loomed overhead. Threatening to pour before school was let out. She tried to pay attention but was quickly reduced to doodling on her paper. She didn't want to go home. School was her escape from her so called home. The teacher droned on and she continued to doodle. A flash of lightning lit of the sky followed by the boom of thunder. She shivered. Storms like this always made her nervous.

The bell rang and she gathered her things and exited the building quickly. She had to walk home and wanted to leave as soon as possible. Hopefully she wouldn't get caught in the rain. Or worse run into Robert.

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Postby scmarshtacky » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:36 pm

Alan glanced out of the window as he saw a flash of lightning. Afternoon storms were common during this season, but he wished that they would hold off until he managed to get home. He ran his pallor-skinned hand through his short black hair before returning to the notes he had abandoned a couple of minutes ago. History had always been his best subject - not that he was bad in any subject - but Alan had already been forced to learn this information once before.

"...tomorrow you'll be assigned a partner for your group projects..." Alan perked up as the teacher spoke his last words before the bell rang. "You won't have time in class to complete it, so please be sure to meet up with your partner outside of school..." Alan felt his stomach do a slight flip. He hardly had any time outside of school, and even if he did manage to rearrange his schedule slightly, he could be called at into action at any moment. "This is why I hate public education," he murmured softly to himself.

The bell rang, and Alan shoved his books into his bag before heaving himself out of his desk. A handful of his classmates joined him as they walked down the hall together. He wouldn't really consider these guys his friends, or even close acquaintances, but they thought of him as a friend, and Alan didn't have the heart to tell them otherwise. Despite the fact that Alan's social skills were less than perfect, he seemed to attract a large number of people for reasons unknown to him.

Once they reached the street, the group split to head their different ways, and Alan was left alone. With a quick glance at the darkening sky, Alan began to jog toward the run-down apartment complex that was his home. He was halfway there when he heard his cellphone vibrate. His shoulders tensed as he came to a stop and pulled out the phone. One glance at the number told him all he needed to know. "Yes sir?" Alan questioned as he brought the iPhone to his ear. "We are sending you the location of a Daitya. Take care of it." "Yes sir!" Alan preformed a salute, though he knew his commander couldn't see him. After a quick glance at the map now displayed on his screen, Alan changed directions, headed for the monster that he'd been instructed to kill.

(Guess I'd better stop there. XD)

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby Lailic » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:53 pm

Lailic spotted the black car and groaned. She turned around and fled down the side walk. He never knew when to quit. Her feet pounded against the ground. Her backpack thumping against her side with every step. She hated carrying it on her bag and always slung it over one shoulder. Regretting the decision with every thud. She paused a moment to put it on correctly and looked back.

The car was driving towards her. She cursed under her breath and turned into an ally. She heard the car park and the doors open. Three voices could be over heard from behind her. " Great he brought the whole gang." She saw a chain link fence ahead and leaped onto it scaling it quickly and leaping off. She wasn't like the other girls at school. She had a rough life and had picked up a few tricks along the way.

She continued to run as she rounded a corner she slowed down and stopped. Leaning against the wall she tried to catch her breath. Lailic knew she'd have to get home soon or her father would be angry. She knew Robert was looking for her. She couldn't run into him again or she'd have hell to pay when she got home. "I guess I'll take the long way" she looked around and relised where she was.

It was a bad neighborhood and it would take an hour to get home from here. She felt a drop of water on her nose and then the down pour started. "Crap..." She was soaked in moments. Her clothes clung to her body and her hair was glued to her face in the utmost unruly manor. She trudged on through the rain. It was coming down so hard it was nearly impossible to see ten feet in front of her.

(Does quite match yours but I tried XD)

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Postby scmarshtacky » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:28 pm

The Daitya that Alan had been instructed to kill wasn't terribly far from his location, but it took more time than he would have liked to reach the general vicinity. That was largely due to the fact that the dot on his map, which was supposed to tell him where the monster was, kept jumping around from block to block. Just from that, Alan could tell that the monster was fast. As the small orange dot shifted yet again, Alan stifled a groan of frustration. "Screw this," he muttered, shoving the phone back into his pocket.

It would be easier to simply use his senses to locate the beast rather than follow the map. Alan scanned the run-down buildings around him. Just one look told him that he'd found himself in a pretty bad part of town. Ignoring the possibility that thugs might jump on him at any moment, Alan closed his eyes to concentrate on the Daitya's location. His senses sharpened immediately. He could hear the wind against the buildings in the area, smell the garbage that littered the streets, and sense the faint presence of people moving on the main road. Those were normal; he had to find the abnormality. Alan stretched his senses further. Where is it?!

Just as he thought it, Alan felt the flicker of the Daitya's presence. There! Alan rushed off toward the monster, pouring all his speed into his dash hoping to catch the Daitya before it changed location once again. The storm broke as Alan ran, but he hardly noticed the downpour. He rounded the corner and skidded to a stop. The foul stench of the monster met his nose first before his eyes concentrated on the beast. The Daitya was rummaging through a dumpster, it's claw-like, gray hands foraging for scraps of food.

Alan reached into his pocket and brought out a thin strip of metal. It's length was no longer than his closed fist and no thicker than a pencil, but this small, plain metal rod was the pinnacle of the government's technology. Alan pushed the small button at the bottom, and with the sound of metal grinding against metal, the item began to transform, growing into a sword that was a tall as Alan himself and as wide as his forearm. Despite its sheer size, the sword weighed very little. The beast turned to stare at Alan with its gleaming red eyes at the same moment he raised his sword and lunged for it.

(It's fine. ^^ You don't have to worry so much about matching me. Just so long as I have something to work with, I'm good.)

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's