Changes & The Heart's Desire [Private with Silver Lailic]

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Changes & The Heart's Desire [Private with Silver Lailic]

Postby Ticklicous » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:32 pm

Chase Padwell

Chase is a Male at Eighteen years old.

He has black hair with lightly tanned skin and green eyes. He stands at five feet and ten inches weighing 156 pounds. He is skinny and tends to have glasses on. He often wears sweaters, khakis, and sneakers. Most of his clothing consists of earthy tones from greens to browns and all in between. His hair is ear-length and straight. He has no scarring, blemishes, or tattoos of any sort. So he is pretty clear and somewhat of a looker depending on who sees him.

Chase is basically a big sissy. He is tender and sweet and very soft spoken. He rarely speaks often to new people, but when he trusts them he grows very close. He lacks any and all self confidence, which can be a bummer for him. Since he won't stand up for himself he tends to be picked on. He is very patient though and can easily endure the worst of teasings. He is typically passive and doesn't like to fight. He has a passion for animals, all except bugs. He hates insects with a passion, the only exceptional kind being butterflies. Chase is overall very sweet and loves to give gifts to others. He feels no need for greediness, and is very easy to get along with in simple terms. He loves the outdoors in the sunny weather, but dislikes the rain. Mainly all water except for bathing or showering. He loves to eat as well and knows how to cook very well.

Chase has two dogs and a cat. A Leonberger named Rowan who is a male at four years old. A year old female German Shepherd with a beautiful blue coat named Song. Then a white longhair cat with green eyes known as Thistle who is a female at eight years old.

----------------

Chase yawned and slowly dragged himself from bed. He had finally graduated from high school and his dad had mentioned a gift. He was kind of excited, but not too much. He wasn't expecting much. Probably just a trinket. Little did he know this was a really big gift. Either way he got dressed and got to feeding all the animals. He made sure to brush Thistle's thick fur too. The cat had been with him for a long time now. Having come into his life when he was ten and she was just a tiny kitten. She was massive though at twenty pounds and thought to be Maine Coon. It seemed pretty good as to a guess. Chase headed down to see his dad waiting in the kitchen with some eggs ready. "Hey, kiddo. Hungry?" Chase nodded eagerly. "No duh!" He said cheerfully. He was very close to his father, sharing a strong bond.

He sat down with his dad after they served some eggs. Both ate their breakfast while talking as they did each morning. Chase didn't pry about the gift. He would probably hear about it later. For now he wanted to get out and walk the dogs anyways. Rowan and Song had been cooped up for a few days now due to a bit of rain. Though it was shining with bright sun out today! He finished his meal and got up. "Chase, come here." Chase turned back to his dad. "Yeah?" He asked nervously. His dad motioned for him to follow. Chase did so. He was brought to the closet. As the door was opened he was shocked at what was inside. A girl?! Wait, so his dad bought him a servant? Oh geez... He stood there looking at her dumbfoundedly. He definitely looked like a complete idiot right then.
Ticklicous

Re: Changes & The Heart's Desire [Private with Silver Lailic

Postby Lailic » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:39 am

The Basics

My Name :
Lailic Marie Jon
My Nickname:
I don't have one
My Age :
My Gender :
Female

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

On The Outside

My Hair:
Lailic's hair is a chestnut brown with natural blonde highlights. It is very soft and well taken care of.
My Eyes :
Lailic has vary pale blue eyes
My Body :
Lailic is 5'6 and about 130 lbs. She doesn't have any fat on her body and she is mostly muscle
My Scars :
Lailic has a scar under her left shoulder blade.

On The Inside

My Personality

Bold
Never afraid to speak her mind or jump right into action.

Sarcastic
Pretty much every thing that comes out of her mouth is sarcastic.

Humble
You will never catch this girl talking about herself, she doesn't like to talk about herself and doesn't believe anything anyone says about her.

Forgive-less
Lailic refuses to forgive anyone who has done her wrong. No matter what the reason.

Lailic woke up with a groan. She rolled out of bed and looked at the time. She cursed and bolted to the bathroom. She quickly did up her hair and slipped on her a white strapless dress. It fell just above her knees and had a brown belt which rested just below her chest. A pounding on the door told her she was out of time. She rolled her eyes and slipped on matching white ballet flats and opened the door. A man in black stood waiting for her. "Come on," he growled. She looked to the ground and trailed behind him slightly.

She hated her life, she always felt like there should be more to it. The sound of a car pulling up broke her out of her thoughts. She didn't realize they were already outside. A man stepped out and looked at her. "This is the one I wanted, correct?" She kept her eyes down as the men talked. She said nothing until she was told to get in the car. She stepped in and the door was shut behind her. She noticed the child locks on the door and smirked. Like anyone would be stupid enough to try to bolt. she shook her head.

Once they got to the house she had little time to look around before she was told to wait... In a closet. She hid her annoyance perfectly though and followed the command easily. She didn't have to wait long before the man came back this time with a younger boy. She did a little curtesy and greeted him warmly. "Hello sir." She said. To her the tone sounded so fake but to the men she was certain they could not tell the difference. She was the top of her class for a reason.

Commissions wrote: Currently closed till farther notice

I love you, Avril L. wrote:I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that's not why I love you

Lailic wrote:Pronounced: Lay-Lick
Mood: Happy (:
Preferred Pronoun: She/Her

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Postby Ticklicous » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:14 am

Chase took a while to register this all. So, his dad got him a servant girl? He blinked and looked to her. He was given a greeting and he opened his mouth, but nothing came out. He just nodded politely. His dad smiled and patted his back before heading off to do whatever he did. Chase just stood and shifted nervously. Rowan and Song had no issue going to greet the girl, and like usual Thistle was nearby watching warily. She was always very stingy around anybody besides Chase. That's one reason why her name for so well. Another reason was she had actually been found in a thistle patch as a kitten. That's how she came into Chase's life. Chase just cleared his throat and looked around nervously. He then backed away and went to grab Rowan and Song's leashes for a walk.

Once he had them clipped up and some bags for picking up their wastes he headed for the door. Although he recalled something. He went to the girl. "Uhm... Want to come... Ah... Walk the dogs...?" He asked softly and very meekly. He looked to where Song whined at the door. She was still pretty young so of course had tons of energy to kill. Even in general since she was a German Shepherd that required lots of time for exercise. Rowan was more calm though, being a far less sporty breed. He sat more patiently than Song Ashe waited for Chase to head out on that walk. He was a very large dog and had been trained in protection, but overall very mellow and friendly when he didn't need reason to protect Chase or his dad.
Ticklicous

Postby Lailic » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:40 am

Lailic ignored the dogs and waited for some kind of question or command from the man in front of her. When he walked away she felt annoyance boil in her blood. Did he really just walk away from me? she thought bitterly. Prefect ill just stand here like an idiot until someone comes to get me. she rolled her eyes and slumped against the wall.

She heard footsteps and straightened up. The guy had returned she simply smiled. did she want to walk the dogs? Really? He's giving me an option? Wonderful. "of course sir, shall I take one of the dogs?" She kept her eyes to the ground but doubted the man, more so a boy, cared much wether she did or not. She kept to the tone she was taught to speak in and tried not to show any unwanted emotions.

(Sorry it's kind of short I don't have much to work with at the moment.)

I like your vibe
I like your style

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Postby Ticklicous » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:27 pm

[[ooc;; It's all good. X3 And I can tell these two are gonna have quite a strange relationship. In the general sense, not romantic.]]

Chase looked to the girl as she asked about taking one of the dogs. He just shook his head. He started to head to the door and had both dogs go into a sit before he opened it up. Thistle waltzed out, saying a quick goodbye to each dog first and foremost. Then Chase turned to make sure the girl was ready before he headed out, a leash in each hand. He made sure to swing open the door enough for her to follow and it would just close behind them. He was rather nervous at this point. He had no clue what he was supposed to do with the girl now. Mulling things over he kept trying to urge himself to say anything. Finally he got the guts to say something in his small and meek voice.

"Uhm... You can just, ah... Call me Chase by the way." He told her. 'Sir' was a bit awkward for him. He didn't want to be a 'sir' but rather just who he was. That was Chase Padwell. He noticed Song was excited as ever to go. He would just bring them to the dog park. He looked back at the girl. "Would you like to go to the dog park?" He asked softly. "Ah... What's your name?" He asked, trying to avoid eye contact. He was terrible at being forward with people.
Ticklicous

Postby Lailic » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:46 pm

She followed behind him quickly exiting the door to avoid getting hit by it. I feel like this is going to be a mess. I don't even think he knows what he is doing.She stood awkwardly waiting for him to say something anything. However when he did speak she felt like her world was out of order. I should say no, just to see what he says. She would have smirked if she could've but knew it would probably be a bad idea.

Lailic struggled to keep her composure. In all her years in the school she was never once taught how to deal with a guy who was so unsure of himself. "Ok, sir- er... Chase, wherever you wist to go is fine by me." she smiled reassuringly although she wasn't sure if he could even see her face at the moment. She was surprised he asked her name. She was told they were usually given a name. "Well... Chase, my name is Lailic." She continued to smile. The boy would provide endless amusement to her. She imagined him a lot different. Not that she was complaining. This would work perfect.

(Tell me about it XD I can see some interesting thing happening)

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Postby Ticklicous » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:24 pm

[[ooc;; xD We totally need to put them in as many awkward moments as we can together!]]

Chase walked along and after she was okay with the dog park he headed for that. He always did love the dog park. It was one of his favorite places and a great place to meet other dog lovers. He even got to see one of his best pals there a lot. His friend Liam had a Rough Collie named Spencer. He was such a fun dog, still only a puppy at seven months. Chase still was not too comfortable with the girl, known as Lailic as he was told. He had absolutely no clue how this all worked. Chase knew that his own mom had been friends with his dad from the start. That's kind of how they ended up together. His mother had died in a car crash when he was just three, and he still had nightmares about it some nights. It just pained him a lot. His dad always had described her as fun-loving and carefree with a passion for nature. That must be where Chase gets his love of animals. He was lost in thought until a bark snapped him into attention. They were at the dog park.

He looked to Lailic. Then he headed for the little box area where the dogs were let off leash before entering the park. In there he invited Lailic to follow before he had the dogs sit and unclipped their leashes. When the first gate was closed he opened the second into the park itself. Song went charging about and a stream of dogs followed her to chase. Rowan was more calm, but ended up taking the invitation to play from a small Chihuahua. He had always been very gentle, and everyone was amused by the two. Rowan letting the tiny dog pounce all over him as he rolled on the ground.

Chase looked to Lailic. "Ah... So this is the dog park..." He said to her with now a small smile. This was where he seemed to be the most comfortable. When Song brought a ball he picked it up and turned to Lailic. "Wanna toss it for her?" He asked. Song whined excitedly, waiting for anyone to toss it. She was a very excitable dog. Plus many asked what she was since German Shepherds were not typically seen in blue color. So people were definitely amazed to learn her breed and the explanation behind it. Chase stood and waited for Lailic's response. If she didn't want to he would throw it himself.
Ticklicous

Postby Lailic » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:25 am

Lailic followed behind him taking in the sights around them. When they got to the park she couldn't help but smile. She'd never really interacted with animals while she was at the school. She was taken back by all the dogs and all the different colors and markings they had. She looked around for a moment before following Chase into the park. She suddenly remembered that she was wearing a white dress. Crap... They can't jump on me or I'll get dirty... She backed up from the dogs who were sniffing her and somewhat tried to hid behind chase without touching him.

She smiled when he asked if she wanted to throw the ball. "Oh... Um... Yes sir- Chase..." she looked down. Mentally kicking herself for calling him sir again. Just then one of the dogs ran into her knocking her into him. She yelped putting her hands out to try and clutch herself but the only object in arma reach was Chase. She closed her eyes tightly. Crap.crap.crap. This can't be happening. She though frantically.

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Postby Ticklicous » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:38 am

Chase was about to hand her the ball when suddenly it seemed a dog charging by ended up knocking her off balance. As she fell he went to try and catch her. He luckily did and tried to get her back onto her feet. After he pulled away his cheeks went rosy red. "Ahm... Are y- you o- okay?" He managed to squeak out. He had never really been in contact with a girl before, so it was rather awkward. He tried to think of something to say until Song whined impatiently. He then cleared his throat and picking up the tennis ball he hurled it. Song tore off as she kicked up grass behind her. The ball bounced and she jumped up to grab it, landing clumsily and pouncing on her unsuccessful catch. She brought it back to drop it at Chase's feet, shuffling back for him to toss it again.

Picking up the ball Chase turned to Lailic. He held the tennis ball out to her as an offer to trying again. Nearby Rowan was busy resting in the shade. He was quicker to tire than Song was and also got much hotter in the summer sun due to his thick fur anyways. Yet still other dogs played around. It was all pretty peaceful in general. Chase returned his attention to Lailic, his face hearing up when his eyes met with hers. He averted his, still holding the ball out to her. Everyone should be able to play with an animal, even women. He figured as long as he offered her the choice it was okay to do.
Ticklicous

Postby Lailic » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:13 am

Lailic was blushing like there was no tomorrow. "I'm so sorry Chase." She cringed expecting him to scold her or yell at her. She was shocked when he asked her if she was ok. "Yes... I'm ok... Are you? she looked up at him and continued to be suprised. He's blushing...? Maybe he's different after all... she watched as the dog chased after the ball and brought it back. Well that's a cool trick. she thought.

"Oh... Thank you." She took the ball gently from his hand and chucked it the best she could. It didn't go as far as she would have liked it two but the dog didn't seem to mind as much. She side stepped as another dog bolted past. ugh I'm going to get dirty I can feel it. She watched as the dog brought back the ball. "She's so pretty... what's her name?" She asked cautiously. He still could get mad at her for talking out of place.

(I hope you don't mind me playing the dog in the post. I don't think it's a main character in all but I'd rather not upset you if you don't want me two. I try to keep from playing as characters my partner brings in as often as I can)

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's