Ascension to Destiny (StingxMKxSC)

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Ascension to Destiny (StingxMKxSC)

Postby scmarshtacky » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:35 pm

Set in the future, a group of researchers made ground-breaking discoveries in human modification. Babies were collected from orphanages and their DNA modified in a way that gave them superhuman abilities.

However, one fateful night, disaster struck the lab. One of the children ran amuck and destroyed everything. Most of the researchers died, and the equipment was destroyed. All of the children's memories were erased, so that none of them had any recollection of ever having been experimental test subjects. The children were found and taken into custody by the government, and they were once again put back in an orphanage for adoption.

Fast forward about 12 years, and all of the kids are now teenagers, who are just beginning to discover that they aren't quite normal. Going to high school with unstable supernatural powers isn't an easy feat, and to make matters worse, the researchers who survived the incident are beginning to come together once more with the desire to create an army out of the teenagers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James Hunt

Looks:James is seventeen years old and has longer black hair that falls slightly into his royal blue eyes. He is average in his build, but is stronger than he may look.
Power: James has the ability to control electricity. The strength of his power is directly related to his mental state: the angrier he becomes, the stronger and more volatile the electricity gets.

Personality: James is interactive with those around him, but he is rarely his true self in front of others, particularly those he doesn't know very well. He can be sarcastic and colder to people he isn't familiar with, but once someone gets to know him, he opens up more and will occasionally voice his true thoughts and feelings. James is generally very calm, but if you anger him, you are in for a rood awakening. He enjoys playing most sports, and will accept any challenge. James dislikes being crowded by a lot of people at once and will often just leave if he feels uncomfortable. All in all though, James is rather easy to get along with as long as those around him are pleasant in his presence.

History: James was adopted by the Hunt family, and has absolutely no recollection of his original parents. His adoptive mother and father are good people though, and he would almost believe that he was a blood relative were it not for the blonde hair that his mother, father, and younger sister all have. He loves his parents, but still desperately wants to find out about his real family.

Elizabeth (Emily) Connely

Looks: Emily has long dark brown hair which she usually keeps tied up in a ponytail; which makes her hazel eyes stand out against her paler skin. Despite her looks, she is incredibly lean and athletic.
Power: Emily has the power of Psychokinesis. She can move any object simply by willing it in a direction. Her ability to control the power depends on the weight of the object she wishes to move.

Personality: Emily can best be described as a fiery person. She is very spirited, stubborn, and seems to have an endless amount of energy. She is also easily excitable and has a quick temper. Despite that, she is relatively easy to get along with due to her extroverted and friendly nature. She is forever loyal and protective of those she cares about. Emily has never been afraid to try something new, and has a tendency to push her power to its limit. She is often the first one to dive into the situation regardless of the potential dangers.

History: Emily is the only child of the family. She has very little memory of the orphanage where she stayed until the age of ten, mostly because she wishes to forget the whole experience. Since her adoption, she has had a very normal life, and loves her parents very much, even if she is too stubborn to admit it.

Irene Johnson

Looks: Tall, thin and lovely, Irene is a bonafide heartbreaker for many men. Her hair falls down to her mid-back and is often pulled up in a tight bun. She is never seen without mascara and other makeup, which some hides scars, except for one nearest her right eye.

Personality: Many would figure this young woman to be of no great threat, but her tongue is sharp and can drip lies like venom. Irene believes herself to be above others and often takes advantage of weak men, who she often can easily lure in. She often speaks as if those around her are uneducated, much like an adult would speak to a child. On the good side of things, she does make an excellent leader except for her lack of compassion and short temper. She is clever and conniving, which, paired with her authority as a researcher, is a deadly combination.

History: Irene has always been a bratty rich-man's daughter who loved science fiction. This fascination continued on into high school and her intelligence earned her a prime spot in one of the largest colleges in the nation. After graduating, she acquired a job at the Institute. Only a year after she had gotten the job, she was promoted to human research. Her original aim was to research ways to help children with incurable diseases, but as Irene conducted more research, she found a different interest: human modification. Her curiosity led a handful of children to possess supernatural powers, and many other researchers to their death. And she regrets none of it.

I'm going to stop there with my characters and see how many you guys have. I'll edit this with more if I need to.
Last edited by scmarshtacky on Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Re: Ascension to Destiny (StingxMKxSC)

Postby mkairalla1 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:11 pm

EMMA
MANN
LOOKS~ Emma is a 17 year old girl who looks older then She actually is. She is tall and willowy thin,5'10 to be exact. Emma has naturally red hair and grey eyes.
PERSONALITY~Emma is a dreamer. her ability reacts to her thoughts. If she wills herself to see a specific person, she can come into their dreams, though sometimes it gets a bit whacked out and takes her to random places. She can also lucid dream.
PERSONALITY~ She is very vivid and has a great imagination. She can see the best in the worst possible situation. Emma is also constantly cracking jokes about gingers, and has a great sense of humor. She also is great at giving advice.
HISTORY~ Emma doesn't remember anything before she was adopted by the Mann's so she kinda jokes that her life started when she met them. She has a younger sister and brother, but they are also adopted. The Mann's give her as much trust and respect as the can give a 17 year old girl, and she gives respect right back to them.Emma has always been able to lucid dream. She used to fly around and tell others about it. She was always bullied in school and was never quite popular till the family moved. Even now she isn't popular, but she isn't looked at like gum at the bottom if a shoe, and that's a start..
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:39 pm

Name: Jen
Power: freezing stuff.
Personality: warm and friendly, despite her chilling powers, and is readily forgiving of mistakes. However, something big (such as, y'know, experimenting on orphans) and you'll probably become an ice cube. However, this side of her is unknown to the teenager, but it may be revealed sooner than anyone thought. Also, her favorite movie is Frozen (big surprise).
Description: her icey-blue eyes reveal a caring nature beneath them, should you break the ice (lol pun) and talk to her. Her hair is a deep brown color naturally. Tall and thin, her looks makes her then envy of several girls in her school, but Jen really doesn't like it at all. Just not her thing, really. Often can be seen donning shorts and a t-shirt, any color that matches the other.
History: found in a patch of mysterious snow, her adoptive parents took her home and took care of href raising her as if she were their own. It was a stroke of luck, really, Jen had found a safe home and the Andersons finally had a child, which was something they were never able to have naturally due to a genetic fault thingy. Her life was a normal one, going to school and making friends, and nothing was really notable until she moved. This is where she begins in the RP, she's one of the most recent arrivals in the area.
Other: nutin', except more forms will be added when I can think of characters.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:26 pm

AVERY
MIKALIE
LOOKS- Avery is tall, muscular, and quite the charmer. he has sea green eyes and dark blonde hair. he is about average height and 16 years old.
PERSONALITY- Avery is smart, quick, and quiet. He is never found with a single late assignment nor anything lower then the occasional B+ now and then. He is not necessarily a teachers pet, but not rude either. he can be kinda funny and protective as well.
POWER-what every Avery draws has a change to become real if he reaches into the paper and grabs it.
HISTORY- Avery was adopted by the Mikalies at a young age.(pronounced mike-a-lies)he doesn't remember much before he was adopted by them, but doesn't care too. he never cared to meet his parents. his adopted parents hardly get mad at him, and he has lots of freedom due to his good behavior
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby mkairalla1 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:57 pm

Acacia
zarzecka
Acacia is a personal assistant to Irene. she is 24 years old.
personality:she is smart, somewhat kind, caring to those who she knows, protective, determined, fast, sly, a quick thinker as well as a good problem solver. she is quiet and secretive and very determind.
history: Acacia has always loved science. she wanted her job to have something to do with science, she didn't care what it was, so when she got the job as ireans assistant, she was extremely happy. even when the path that they were taking was getting iffy, she loved it every step of the way.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:48 pm

name: Dylan
power: shape-shifting.
personality: not unfriendly, just antisocial and secretivs. Almost never talks unless there's a need to, and to him, there is rarely a need to. If you try to befriend him, don't get your hopes up.
description: tall, with black hair and very pale skin. There once was gossip at school about him being a vampire, but it was quickly squashed before the rumors reached him. To be honest, he simply doesn't like to leave his internet, and thus stays inside for long periods of time.
history: not often discussed for unknown reasons, but it was once claimed by others that he was raised by wolves. Dylan is unwilling to confirm or deny this. It was really intended as a joke gossip topic, however, it was actually the truth. His family is rarely seen because he doesn't like them, prefering his previous life with his pack to this life filled with rules and stupidity. Nobody else knows this secret, and even he barely remembers anything but the happiness of being a baby and playing with pups. For some reason, he was a wolf at that tine, causing him to question if it all was a dream.
other? Seriously, start if you wish, I'll catch up!
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:21 am

( I suppose I'll start? Maybe? Yes? No?)
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:30 am

(If you so feel like it!)
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:19 am

Emma pushed through the crowded bus loop, looking for N20, her bus. She muttered hurried apologies as she stepped on feet and shoved a few people forward, knowin something was following her. She needed to get to her bus before he did. She gave a final shove and broke free of the crowd, seeing her bus. She gave a relieved smile and stepped forward only to be pulled back and to watch another person step forward onto the bus." Damn it!" She exclaimed, laughing as she race to her bus. She had failed... And now, she had to take the isle seat.she nodded at her buss driver and stomped to her seat at te back of the bus." Damn you, Avery." She said, giving him a mock glare as she plopped in beside him. The boy chuckled." I TOLD you that you couldn't beat me here." He said. She shoved him and laughe again, waiting for the other people to come on so they could leave.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby scmarshtacky » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:18 pm

James drummed his fingers against the desk as he watched the clock tick down the class period. Tick, tick, tick… With a sigh, James tried to pay attention as the teacher droned on about some paper they would have to complete. James had rubric in front of him, but he had merely looked at the main topics and had turned to look out of the window. He had a couple of weeks to write the report, and even though he wasn't great at English, he was positive that he'd be able to complete the assignment without too much trouble.

The bell rang and James jumped up from his seat, throwing papers and books in his backpack as he headed for the door. With a brief farewell to his friends, he joined the crowd that was pouring out of the school. On any other day, James's mother's father - even after all this time, he couldn't bear to call the man "grandfather" - would pick him up. But today, the old geezer was at the doctor's office, and James had no one else to collect him. As he moved toward the loop looking for the N20 bus, he decided that from now on, if there was no one to pick him up, he'd simply walk home. His house was only five or so miles away. He could've made the walk within 30 minutes if he moved at a good pace.

With a sigh, James boarded the wretched smelling bus, wrinkling his nose as the scent of old leather seats and the sweat of people hit his nose. James picked out the spot closest to the front, hoping no one else would decide to sit by him, and turned toward the window with a sigh. It would be a long ride…

Emily rolled over in her bed for what seemed like the billionth time. She had been feeling ill this morning - or so she had told her father - and had skipped the entire day. The truth was, she really just didn't want to have to worry about the homework she hadn't completed the night before. In addition, Mr. Timmons, her English teacher, had said yesterday that he would assign them a project. She was already bogged down in work due to her procrastination, and the last thing she needed was more work. With a sigh of frustration, Emily jumped off the bed and crept to the door. Opening it just a crack, she could hear the drone of the TV downstairs. Her father, who worked the late shift, was undoubtedly knocked out on the couch. This was her chance.

Emily moved to the window and pulled it open. Her bedroom was on the second floor, but that didn't prevent her from getting out, especially considering there was a tree only five feet away. A bit too far to jump, but Emily had never had a problem making it. Emily moved onto the ledge steadied herself and leapt with a fluidity that indicated she had done this many times. As per usual, her hand was about two feet sort of the nearest branch. She briefly closed her eyes, and tapped into her power, exerting just enough force on herself to send her straight into the branch she had been aiming for.

Emily shimmied down the truck, and took off across the lawn. If her parents found her gone, they would be pissed, but Emily didn't really care, for she was in good spirits as she jogged toward the downtown area.

"What do you mean you still haven't been able to find them?" Irene barked at the nearest researcher. She had recruited this man because he'd served under her in the past, but it was clear the lab incident had permanently destroyed his intellectual capabilities. "How had can it be to find seven children with supernatural abilities? If you continue to prove to be this incompetent, you will not be working for me much longer." She twirled around, and moved out of the room, her high heels clicking loudly on the tiled floor. The whole lot of them were absolutely useless. It would be better for her to simply fire them all. She was paying them to waste her time.

Irene slid open the her office door and stepped into the ornate room. This was one of the only rooms that had a wood flooring, though an expensive rug was placed in a way that covered up the majority of the beautiful wood. Her desk was polished mahogany that went along with the black leather chair that was behind it. Most of the time her back faced the glass that covered the entire back wall, but when she was frustrated, as she was now, she pulled back the black curtains and stared at the crowds of commoners moving this way and that. They were much like ants, trying to build their lives out of the shifting sands; all it took was one gust of wind or downpour of rain to completely destroy their hard work.

"Hey girl!" she called out to the mini-office off of hers where her assistant was supposed to be. "Get in here and make me my afternoon tea."

I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's