Ascension to Destiny (StingxMKxSC)

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: Ascension to Destiny (StingxMKxSC)

Postby interestingword » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:26 pm

Dylan followed the small path alongside the school, taking the secluded way to his bus, N20 was it called? That's what he thought it was named, but he may be wrong. Coming around the corner into the open area near the doors, a group of girls walked past, giggling, oblivious to his presence. With a sigh, Dylan trudged towards the yellow vehicle, wishing that life around here might change and be a bit more exciting. Surveying the bus and seating choices, and the people sitting around, he decided that the back would be the best option; nobody would notice him. To his dismay, some people were already there, but it was too late to turn back, so he sighed and took a seat in the corner.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:53 pm

Acaica poke her hea out of her office." Sure!" She exclaimed, setting down the papers she was reading. She quickly raced over to the small snack room and grabbed a coffee cup, place it under. The k-cup machine and selected her employers favorite type of tea and pressed brew. While it was brewing, she grabbed a small bottle of honey and a little carton of milk. She then grabbed the cup and raced into Irene's office." Here you go!" She exclaimed, setting the milk and honey next to the cup." Anything else?" She asked.

Avery gave a small smile." Everyone buckled up?" The bus driver asked, a small late fourty, early fifty year lady. Avery chuckled, that happened every day, but none ever buckled up.he snuck a hand into his book bag and pulled out a book, while glancing at Emma. She was on her phone with earplugs in, humming along to what seemed to be Killer Queen by Queen.

Emma opened her eyes and gave Avery a small smile. He was completely. Oblivious to anything outside of his book, so he wasnt a good target for a lengthy conversation. She shifted in her seat to see another boy. She hdnt seen him before.she took out one of her headphones and smile at him." Hai!" She exclaimed
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby scmarshtacky » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:47 pm

James frowned slightly as he looked down at the seats. The last time he'd been on a bus, seatbelts were nonexistent. The whole point was that the buses were supposedly high enough to be safe without them. He gave a slight shrug and fell back against the seat. It was quite obvious that no one else was bothering with them, so he didn't take the time to fasten the strap either. The bus moved forward with a low groan, and he couldn't help but hope the thing wouldn't completely fall apart.

The first stop came and went, and by the second, all the while, the bus creaked and groaned, making James wonder if they would even make it to his house in one piece. He wasn't convinced that they would. Time ticked by slowly, and he found himself staring at the watch on his wrist simply out of boredom. The device was old and a bit battered, but James loved it. With every second, a small electrical pulse would be sent out by the battery. Though the surge was faint, it was rhythmic and even a bit soothing.

Irene took the cup slowly, mixed in two spoonful of milk and just a drop or two of honey. She stirred the mix, and then looked up to frown at her assistant. "You're too loud. This office is not that big, and there is no reason to run around and shout like a child in a playground." Irene brought the cup to her lips, and took a small portion to taste-test the tea. It wasn't terrible. At the very least, it seemed that the girl could prepare tea properly.

"What is your progress on the teens?" she questioned, spinning in her chair to once again face the large window. Because of the incompetence of a few of the other researchers, Irene's plans to train them had been severely pushed back. If they waited too much longer, the teens would probably feel that they could control themselves without her "guidance." That was unacceptable. Her plans for the lot of them hinged on the idea that they would need her to explain key points of information that they wouldn't have been able to discover on their own. Though, she certainly had more than one plan if the first failed, such as dosing them with drugs that would impair the hippocampus, inevitably damaging their memories. If she used that method, Irene would then be able to train them from scratch, but the risks involved weren't small.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby mkairalla1 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:55 pm

Acacia frowned. She twitched, hating being scolded for something so childish. She made a mental note to quiet down. " the.... Teens? The ones with the...? " she stopped herself. Stupid stupid stupid. Of course those were the teenagers she was talking about." I've been doing a study on the amounts of orphans in the area, to see if, well, yah know... They could be around here. It may not be the best method, but it's what I have corn up with. The amount of teenage orphans in this area isn't very high, surprisingly, but there are quite a few that go to the local high school." She said, hopin she wasn't messing up with all the work she had been doing for months.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:06 pm

A little startled, Dylan looked away from the window so fast his neck hurt a little. "Hello," he muttered, scrutinizing the friendly girl in front of him. after a few seconds of observing, he knew enough that she would bother him again if he ignored her, but he continued looking at the scenery anyway. At least the trees wouldn't push him into conversing.

Jen, who didn't like busses, was slowly walking home. A leaf fell on her head and she jumped back, surprised, before realizing and continuing on her way. "If they just made busses a little cleaner..." She murmured furiously, wishing that the smell didn't make her feel sick whenever she went on the bus.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:09 pm

Emma sighed. It was so quiet in the back, and she was boerd. At the next stop, she stood up with everyone getting off and walked up front before plopping herself down across from James.Avery shot a worried look after her which she ignored completely." Heyy!" She said to James, a quirky smile on her lips.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby scmarshtacky » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:38 pm

Three stops… Four… Five… James counted as the bus stopped and went. He couldn't help but be a bit envious of the individuals who had the first couple of stops. It didn't take long for the houses and streets to begin blurring together, and at one point, James wasn't even sure what subdivision they were in. As it often did when he was bored, James's mind began to drift off into his memories, or more precisely, the memories he just couldn't seem to remember. As often as he tried, he could never remember what had happened before he was adopted at the age of six. He did remember briefly staying in the orphanage, but he couldn't remember how he'd gotten there. He had the feeling he'd been somewhere else before that, but he could never bring back those memories.

James was so lost in his thoughts, he didn't notice that someone was near him until the seat sunk down slightly with their weight. He jerked his head around sharply, surprised to see Emma beside him. "Hey," he greeted mildly, as he shook off the thoughts that had previously occupied him.

Emily took a turn down another road, walking with a light bounce to her step while she hummed the theme of one of her favorite TV shows. She hadn't gone far down the road when she saw a girl in the distance. At first, she paid no mind, but as she moved closer, she found that she recognized the individual from her classes. What was her name? Jean? Jane? Jen? Yes, that was it. I guess school would be out by now huh? she thought as she glanced at her. Emily really had no intention of interacting with the girl, that was until she flew backward as a leaf fell onto her head. Without really meaning to, Emily burst into laughter. "Sorry, sorry. Don't mind me," she apologized, waving her hand dismissively as she tried to bite down on her laughter. It was easier said than done.

Irene didn't turn back around to look at the girl as she began speaking, and her assistant wouldn't have been able to see the frown that tugged at the corner of her lips as she listened to the girl stumble over herself. "Why choose a method that isn't the best?" Irene questioned, swirling around in her chair so that she could face the girl with a hard stare. She placed her elbows delicately on the desk, and hid her mouth behind her crossed fingers. "What is the name of the high school? If you've gotten that far, surely you have gained access to the enrollment records by now to verify your theory?" she prompted, raising an eyebrow.

I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby mkairalla1 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:14 pm

"West wood highschool." Acacia said, a tiny bit scared of where this was leading to." I chose this method because we have many other people working on many thee methods and I simply thought this would help narrow the places we are lookin to a much smaller area." She said, her heart thumping much more wildly then she would have liked."I could cancel my research if you please and start up on another idea." She said, her hands twitching.

Emma frowned again. She placed her headphone back but quickly got boerd by the music. She turned it off angain and stuffe her phone back into her backpack. She turned back to James, thinking of a way to start a conversation. She smirked and thought of her old conversation started." I can fly, you know." She told him, waiting to see where this conversation would take her. She had plenty of time, considering she rode the bus to the last stop.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:20 pm

Dylan's ears practically swiveled in the girls direction when he heard that. Fly? Really? Then he shook off the thought, deciding it was childish to think it was true. She probably just knew the boy well and used that as an inside joke or something, it was nothing. Once more he turned to look outside, sighing, waiting for his stop. This seemed to take forever...
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:26 pm

Avery sighed. He slammed his book shut and shoved it into his over flowin backpack before staring out the window for a second before the bus rolled to a stop. He pushed himself out of his seat. This was his stop. Not many people were left on the bus. He walked down the isle and nodded to Emma who smiled at him as he stepped out of the bus.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"