Escaping Insanity [Private With Zeve]

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: Escaping Insanity [Private With Zeve]

Postby Ticklicous » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:52 am

Chase just stared into the flames as he cooked the meal, contemplating things in his mind in regards to the whole situation. Maggie, he loved her, and she was great. Though its the fact she can actually let Dahlia pretty much run her life with what she says. Chase still feared that Maggie didn't trust them enough. What would they do? At this point he would just try to be patient and let her figure it out on her own terms. Yet until then he would do his best to try and keep her and their unborn child safe. Try to also build up the rebellion to reclaim equality for the gifted. That was his ultimate goal besides successfully raising the child of his that Maggie now held inside of her.

A growl from Rudy snapped Chase from his thoughts. Eyes wandered up to see what the dog was so uneasy about. When Chase spotted it he himself could understand what Rudy was feeling. A woman, horned and wings like fire standing behind Maggie. Together they talked it seemed. So Chase could only conclude that the figure must be Dahlia. The one behind Maggie's insecurity. He wasn't surprised regarding her powers as he really had never heard of necromancy before. Yet he then tried to put on a smile as she strolled back into camp. He beckoned Maggie over to him.

"Come on. The steak is just finished. Want any salt on it?" He asked her. In the meantime Chase's own stomach rumbled hungrily for the food. Man he couldn't wait to dig in. While waiting for a reply he set some aside for the others who came and took what they wanted. An elk was quite large, so it was no kidding that they would he able to gorge themselves and still have enough for a few days. He also slipped some to Rudy who gobbled it up happily.
Ticklicous

Postby Zeve » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:57 pm

I feel my smile turn genuine and say, "Yeah salt always adds a little something extra." I sit next to Chase and Joshua comes over and sits next to me. I find myself leaning against Chase saying, "I'll admit the beds in the new place do sound awesome though," I trail off looking at Joshua and then whispering to Chase face blushing slightly, "um are we uh how do i put it sharing a bed?" I can feel my face turning redder at the moment.

I then get quiet and grab my food eating as Joshua looks at me questioningly eyebrows raised in curiosity I shake my head so he shrugs and goes back to eating I then say, "Thanks for the food it's delicious as always." Joshua nods and says with a mouthful, "Ye ith's rilly gooth" I shake my head and chastise him, "Swallow before you speak." Joshua just rolls his eyes at me as I shake my head saying, "Just because we live in the woods doesn't mean we don't have manners you know." I was relieved at being able to shift my mind away from Dahlia but as always I felt her presence in the back of my mind like an itch that I could never reach.
---Zeve
My Beautiful Custom Dire, Pride and Joy:
ImageArgo Navis

LUMIERE gifted to me by werew0lf made by Duzlla so precious <3
Zeve

Postby Ticklicous » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:23 am

Chase smiled at Maggie fondly. Though when she brought up the whole thing in regards to sharing a bed he grinned. "If you want to we can." He whispered to her, leaning over towards her to do so. Then he moved away, he chuckled as he heard Maggie scold Joshua about his eating habits. That was new if anything. He found it rather entertaining nonetheless. He served himself up some steak finally and sprinkled a bit of salt on before passing it over to Maggie. His mouth watered as he dug in, taking quick, neat bites out of his meal.

Amber was eating away near Efran. "So, I was wondering. What's your history?" She asked him suddenly as she chewed on a small but of steak. Man this was tasty! So juicy and tender. Chase had really picked out a good one this time around. She looked to Efran expectantly. "And ah... You don't need to share if its anything you don't want to." She let him know with a smile. Other than that it was just try and chat a bit.

Chase finished his food and started up some more. He was so hungry! At least the elk was too big to eat up in one night. He also fed some more to Rudy. As hr tended the new batch he looked to Maggie. "So, now that your... Yeah... Does this mean I'm going to be shopping for specific foods often?" He inquired. All he knew about pregnancy was that the woman often craved food. Otherwise he had no clue as to what else it could be. He just hoped he could survive this. How long was this even going to last anyways? He would hit a book store or something.
Ticklicous

Postby Zeve » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:21 pm

My face turns red and I shrug at Chase and mumble a, "I don't know doesn't matter to me i guess and stuff." and try to focus on eating my food.

Efran thinks quietly for a moment and shrugs, "Well when I was younger i found out i could mess with games and stuff, my mom found out too, she was worried that something would happen to me, so told me to keep quiet about it, but i've always been a bit cocky and so one day i showed off. Then some people broke into our house, I got home right when they had grabbed my mom. She told me to run. So I did. I ran as fast and far as I could go. I got lost and by the time I came home everyone was gone, and the police were there, so I just left from there, been wandering around since usually solo. Least till I ran into Maggie in one of your city trips though she wasn't so happy at coming across another gifted. Clean hit me right in the face when I approached her and ran, took me by surprise." He trails off and then adds puffing up a bit, "Course I caught up because it didn't hurt much and after a while of talking she finally agreed to let me meet with Chase to decide if I could join." He looked at Amber, "So what about you? What's your story?"

I laugh, "Well I might get craving but it's to early to need anything specific but we might want to be some of the reusable diapers and some baby clothes to start. We'll have to make sure we have as little as possible but still enough for the baby. Though when we get to the new place. All of us need to have one backpack filled with enough essentials for a few days for each person. So we'll make one for the well uh, new kid too. That way if something goes wrong we can just grab the bags and get out of dodge." I look at Chase waiting for an answer.
---Zeve
ImageArgo Navis

Zeve

Postby Ticklicous » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:08 pm

Chase smirked at Maggie as she seemed flustered by his question. "Then how about we share...?" He whispered into her ear, at one point giving it a small nibble to mess with her. As she begins to talk about plans he sighs. "Yeah, once I can sell some stone jewelry I will be able to get more money." He told her reassuringly. Then he just yawned and finished up his food. Best get some rest while he still could pretty much.

Listening to his story made Amber nod. "Mine?" She echoed when asked about her own past. "Well, I guess it is kinda boring. My parents were the same, told me to keep quiet. Though when I was helping a friend it seemed I was caught. Then dragged to the facility where I met Chase and the others. I kinda had hoped he would notice me more, but I guess not..." She trailed off.
Ticklicous

Postby Zeve » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:34 pm

I let out a yelp, my face turning even redder as I say, "W-whatever." when he begins talking about the jewlery I jump into the safer, less embarrassing topic, "Yeah that'd be a good idea. We want to make sure we are prepared for whatever is thrown our way."

I nod and look at Amber sympathetically, "There is no such thing as a boring life, I mean you had special abilities since you were young. That isn't boring it's cool and you spent the better half of your life trying not to use it. That takes will power. But I honestly don't know why he didn't notice you because you are a looker." I wink and nudge her, and add, "But I get it also, him and Maggie i'm not surprised about, I can't say I didn't see it coming you know? and oddly enough i'm not all that heartbroken about it." I shrug and say, "If it was gunna happen it woulda try not to beat yourself up about it, you just watch you'll find a guy and he'll cater to your every need and treat you like a princess or something." I nod sure about it.
---Zeve
ImageArgo Navis

Zeve

Postby Ticklicous » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:32 am

Chase snorted in amusement at her yelp of surprise. He loved her cute reactions. When she got back into her leader mode he nodded. "Exactly. The sooner we can rake up some cash the better it will be." He said. They needed food and everything to survive. And of course food coated money, which he could earn by selling his jewelry. Maybe if he was daring enough he could attempt glass too. He knew how to do that, but it was hard without a kiln to do it in.

Amber shrugged. "I wish..." She said in exasperation at Efran's statement. She obviously hasn't had any luck as of yet. "At least you are likeable. You can just smile and girls probably faint. Like those popular jocks in school or something..." She told Efran. "I am just... Plain." She stated as she looked at herself. Nisa was asleep next to her and she stroked the girl's hair with a fond smile. The girl was really a big part of her life now.
Ticklicous

Postby Ticklicous » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:32 am

Chase snorted in amusement at her yelp of surprise. He loved her cute reactions. When she got back into her leader mode he nodded. "Exactly. The sooner we can rake up some cash the better it will be." He said. They needed food and everything to survive. And of course food coated money, which he could earn by selling his jewelry. Maybe if he was daring enough he could attempt glass too. He knew how to do that, but it was hard without a kiln to do it in.

Amber shrugged. "I wish..." She said in exasperation at Efran's statement. She obviously hasn't had any luck as of yet. "At least you are likeable. You can just smile and girls probably faint. Like those popular jocks in school or something..." She told Efran. "I am just... Plain." She stated as she looked at herself. Nisa was asleep next to her and she stroked the girl's hair with a fond smile. The girl was really a big part of her life now.
Ticklicous

Previous

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's