Escaping Insanity [Private With Zeve]

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: Escaping Insanity [Private With Zeve]

Postby Ticklicous » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:09 pm

Chase smiled as Maggie was now back to normal. "Okay then." He said cheerfully as he turned to the door. He walked over and opened it up. Going to the counter he returned the key card and then turned back to Maggie. Heading out the doors he took a breath of the fresh and crisp air. He let his hand reach out to grab Maggie's. "I love you~" He whispered sweetly before he let go and started to walk back to the forest where he knew the others were waiting. He knew that he would do all he could to truly find them all a true place to be. Somewhere that he could truly call home with Maggie and the others.

Soon enough after some trekking he could see something. He ended up in camp and looked around. Amber and Nisa fast asleep. And a huge bucket of cheese balls lay nearby, completely empty. The proof was on Nisa's messy face. Chase chuckled. Amber shifted slightly, she had ended up falling asleep leaned up against Efran in a rather adorable manner. Chase smirked at that. Maybe, just maybe they had a little bit of a thing going on. Or at least Amber from what Chase had to predict. It was still sweet either way though.
Ticklicous

Postby Zeve » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:56 pm

When Chase says he loves me my heart skips a beat I find my face turning red and whisper, "me too" before following him out the door. We go into the forest and find everyone in the group passed out. I notice Efran and Amber sleeping closely and grin, maybe Efran was finally moving on and with Amber...I was happy for them. I found Joshua sleeping near them as well hugging a half-filled bucket of cheeseballs, I let out a snort and say, "Well looks like they all had a swell time. or maybe it is just me."

I was glad Joshua had a good time as well. I then say to Chase in a whisper, "Should we wake them up or let them sleep? We should probably actually make sure they eat real food you know."
---Zeve
My Beautiful Custom Dire, Pride and Joy:
ImageArgo Navis

LUMIERE gifted to me by werew0lf made by Duzlla so precious <3
Zeve

Postby Ticklicous » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:59 am

Chase smirked and looked to Maggie when she asked about what to do. "How about we ho hunting and then see if they are up when we are back? If not by then then we will wake them." he suggested his idea for finding food. At least, food better than those cheese balls they had all went crazy on. Chase sjoryee in amusement. Goodness were they out of it. He could swear they had more fun last night than Maggie and him!

He looked to Maggie and saw Rudy get up nearby and yawn. He trotted over and and sniffed Chase and Maggie quickly. Chase pet the dog with a smile. Otherwise he looked back up to Maggie. "So shall we go, sweetie?" He asked with a grin. He turned and then headed off for the hunt, looking back to see if Maggie was coming. They had a family to provide for.

--One week later, you can start with preggo signs-
Ticklicous

Postby Zeve » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:11 am

I followed Chase rolling my eyes saying, "yeah yeah i'm coming because hunting was joyously fun and easy last time." Chase does the best hunting I did most of the stumbling and attempting but failing to help Rudy and Chase, I'd have a lot to learn still but it was something that needed to be done. Maybe Joshua should come along next time he probably would want to learn too after our last experience.

--one week later--

I let out a grunt as I sit up it has been a few days and lately i'd been having cramps, odd thing was it would mean my period, but the thing was I never got my period before then maybe I should talk to Amber about it...I couldn't bring it up to Chase. I walk up to Amber and crouch down blushing slightly and say, "Uh Amber can I talk to you for a minute about um' girl things?"
---Zeve
ImageArgo Navis

Zeve

Postby Ticklicous » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:35 am

Officially it had been q good week and they had started to move again, still staying towards the woods more than anything. So Chase was glad when no danger arose by far. It was nice just having a peaceful week for once. He took notice of Maggie heading off somewhere. Huh. Odd. He just shrugged it off and continued making his stone jewelry and answering Nisa's endless onslaught of questions. He did his best to answer then on any way he could.

Amber looked up as Maggie approached. When she crouched and asked to talk about "girl problems" that gage Amber the hint. "What's wrong?" She asked in a hushed voice. "Something unusual happening in your cycle?" She inquired, hoping to deduct it all down to the problem. Then maybe that way they could figure out what was wrong.
Ticklicous

Postby Zeve » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:54 am

Efran is busy showing Joshua how to use his knife.

I nod and say, "I don't know why but i've been having cramps and kind of spotting and stuff, I shouldn't be on my period right now, I recently had it so it shouldn't be till next month do you have any idea what it might be?" I look uncomfortable flinching a bit, "And I've never really had cramps as a symptom before, so i don't know why I would start now it's really weird."
---Zeve
ImageArgo Navis

Zeve

Postby Ticklicous » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:03 am

Amber listened to Maggie explain things now and had a basic idea. It was definitely odd, but there was something she needed to confirm. It may be awkward, but it had to be asked. "Maggie. That night at the hotel. Did you and Chase... 'Do it' by any chance?" She inquired with a slight blush. It was weird asking, but it would be her only hope to know.

She better say more. "From what I learned as a kid. What it sounds like is that if you two did... 'Do it', then I have huge news." She stated. "Just say nothing though until we could he sure, but I think you may just be pregnant..." She told Maggie suddenly. "I am not fully sure, but about eighty percent at least." She said, waiting for any reaction that might happen.
Ticklicous

Postby Zeve » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:41 pm

I feel my face turn bright red, and look down and say, "Well it's not like we planned it" I ramble, "It just sort of well happened you know?" I keep averting my eyes only looking up for brief instances, before the rest of what she said slammed into me, "Wait what?" I feel myself let out a breath and lose my balanced crouch and land on my butt. I say, "I'm what now?"
---Zeve
ImageArgo Navis

Zeve

Postby Ticklicous » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:14 pm

Amber blinked. "You may be pregnant, Maggie. And Chase would be the father of course. Just we need to wait though." She warned her. Amber was slightly crestfallen though as the news was announced. How she wished it was her in Maggie's possible scenerio. Yet she wasn't and that was that. Chase had chosen Maggie, not her. Yet Amber knew that there was always Efran by chance?

-week time skip-

Chase had lately been noticing that Maggie seemed a bit off. He eventually ended up approaching her. "Maggie. Are you alright? You havent been really yourself lately..." He fretted. "Please, if there is anything wrong can you please tell me?" He pleaded. Nearby, Amber looked up and heard this. She stood and walked over, looking at Maggie.

"Chase. Wolves can smell something different about people, right? Could you, become a wolf and see if anything is up with Maggie?" Chase nodded and did so, as soon as he was human again he explained what he scented. "She smells different. Like, as if her hormones or such were changing..." He said blushing. Amber looked to Maggie. "You can tell him. Its confirmed." Amber whispered into Maggie's ear before walking away.
Ticklicous

Postby Zeve » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:28 pm

I can feel my heart pound in my chest and say quietly, "Holy buttmonkeys, I don't believe it."

--1 week time skip--

I let out a sigh as the next cramp passes through, so far pregnancy was not fun, mom said she was elated and being pregnant with me was the most wonderful time, I think she lied because so far it doesn't feel to good. When Chase walks up to me and asks if i'm okay I find myself looking down searching for an excuse. They begin talking about my hormonal changes and I can feel my face turn completely red. When Amber tells me to tell him and walk away I feel panic beginning to set in. I know I should tell him so take a deep breath and let it out, I look down and begin scuffling my feet before looking up at Chase worried at how he'd react and say quietly, my heart hammering in my chest, "Well, um, i'm pregnant Chase."
---Zeve
ImageArgo Navis

Zeve

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's