Escaping Insanity [Private With Zeve]

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Escaping Insanity [Private With Zeve]

Postby Ticklicous » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:04 pm

Chase Padwell

Male--Eighteen--Straight

Shapeshifter

Physical Description:

Five Feet Eight Inches, 168lbs

Black hair
    Green eyes
    Slightly tanned skin
    Lean
    Wears tshirts, sweaters/hoodies, khakis, and sneakers all consisting of earthy or blue tones

Personality Traits:

Sweet
    Caring
    Gentle
    Considerate
    Shy
    Doormat
    Patient
    Untrusting
    Secluded
    Sensitive

Chase sat alone on a park bench in the city. That was how it was for him. Alone and elusive in New York City. That was how he lived his life. Chase was a loner and that was the life he chose. Chase wasn't like most people. He was a shapeshifter. Due to that people pushed him away. Although tonight, things went awry. He suddenly went into darkness. Later he woke in a room, a pain in the back of his head. He groaned and got up. "You good, man?" Chase was surprised to hear a voice. He looked up and saw many others. Other young people. "So you got powers too, huh? Good luck, dude. You're gonna need it in this hellhole." It was a young man, skinny with pale skin. Blonde hair and blue eyes, his hair messy, but in the natural way. So Chase was in a holding facility. He sat up, seeing girls in here too. So this was now a game of survival. He went and sat alone, letting rage bubble up inside of him. He would escape this place, and kill those who held him. He had overheard, and seen proof. The people here were being tortured and tested on. They were government toys.
Ticklicous

Re: Escaping Insanity [Private With Zeve]

Postby Zeve » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:37 am

Magnolia "Maggie" Statler

Female, 18, straight

Necromancer

Physical Description:

Black hair

Grey Eyes

5'7", 152lbs

Light Brown skin tone

Toned body from working out

Wears her baggy jacket with a graphic of a rabbit wearing headphones and always has hear headphones on her ears and listening to her music, underneath normally nice fitting shirt and jeans, and sneakers. wears her jacket, t-shirts, button up shirts, tang tops, jeans, shorts, basketball shorts, and sweat pants.

Personality

Confident

Cocky

Kind-hearted

Loyal

Friendly

Impatient

Social Butterfly (tends to have people drawn to her)

Other

Dislikes when headphones are tugged out of her ears, will become defensive and angry, because of her fear of hearing voices

Has a fear of hearing spirits, ghosts, and other entities in the undead world (bad childhood experiences)

Always has an extra music player and headphone set on her

It was a sunny day in California for Maggie she was going out for her early morning job like usual but this time her friends Brandon and Silvia had bailed. She avidly worked out for her school swim team and was also prepping for the marathon run for charity she'd be doing. That's what Maggie did, she was great at sports, she didn't have the best grades but when she was running or swimming for long periods her mind would clear and she'd loose herself in the rhythm listening only to her breathing. That's why she never saw whoever they were coming. Suddenly it went dark and she found herself in a facility, she was one of the first people to arrive, and in her state of panic had taken to jogging around the area to think things through, she didn't know how long she'd jog but right now she wanted the throbbing pain in her head to stop and to figure out how to escape she wasn't going to stay in this horrible place. So she kept jogging till she was sweaty and exhausted and couldn't jog any longer. She stopped right next to the new guy and sat down, trying to catch her breath again. Her thoughts were coming back to her and she was beginning to feel with dread, and even the small inkling of fear. Maggie rarely ever felt fear. That's what made this whole situation suck even more. Shaking her head Maggie turns to the new guy still a little out of breath and says, "Hey there, how are you doing on such a fine day?"
---Zeve
My Beautiful Custom Dire, Pride and Joy:
ImageArgo Navis

LUMIERE gifted to me by werew0lf made by Duzlla so precious <3
Zeve

Postby Ticklicous » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:04 am

Chase sat alone, the voices of others around him. He tried to block out the desperate wails and fearful sobs of some. Chase had no fear here, but was anticipating the worst. He jumped slightly as a voice came from right by him. Had that girl always been there? He shied away, but still looking to her just shrugged. "Could be worse..." He commented in a meek and timid tone. He then looked away though, he was terribly shy. It was obvious in the way he held himself in a more passive manner. One of respect due to social hierarchy, Chase being the underling. He whipped his head up as he heard a door open. In came two men in white lab coats, ready for a victim. They started towards a young girl, the first man slamming his foot into her ribs. Her pained shriek echoed through the room as nobody tried to help her. Hell? All these teenagers had powers! We're they that fearful?! Well Chase was enraged.

He sprang up and went to stand before the small girl. Though she looked younger she was actually the same age as Chase. The lab worker told Chase to move aside. Though the fury from seeing how he kicked the girl was building. Then in a swirling if white light he was engulfed. It suddenly flashed blindingly and he now stood as a massive polar bear. Some of the teens were wide-eyes in fear at this. It was good to be. He roared furiously and brought his weight down on the man, a loud snap light a gunshot rang around the room as Chase crushed his bones and smashed him to a bloody pulp. The other man whipped out a taser. Chase growled menacingly. He lunged in a mock attack, the man still held his ground. Suddenly the prongs were plunged into Chase. He was forced back as a human.

Instead if the girl the scientists took Chase instead. After a long time he was shoved back in as a wolf, held by catch poles. He snarled and thrashed furiously before he was released and the door shut. He growled a while before settling finally and lay himself down. The girl he had defending crawled over. "Thanks for doing that..." Chase just flicked an ear in acknowledgement. He smelled fear. This was a horrible place. They had right to fear. Though Chase instead held fury at this injustice, fear a thing lost back in his past years. He looked to where he had killed one scientist, his lips curling in a victorious grimace. Then he put his head back down. Becoming human he lay where he was. His body shuddering from the various tests he was put through. He soon was asleep, the girl sitting by him the whole time.

[[ooc;; I figured we could add some drama too by having Chase have to choose between your girl and the other one. Other than that the other girl can just be an ally in the rebel group later if you prefer to not have the whole competition for love thing. :3]]
Ticklicous

Postby Zeve » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:43 am

Everything happened fast, the guy had barely muttered a word to me, then shrank back, probably shy. Before I can do anything reassuring the door opened, after that it was all a blur. All that was left was that the guy had been dragged off and laying there was a dead scientist. I could feel the desire I knew it would only take a moment to grab onto his soul and to do whatever I wanted. I had done it to animal souls when I was young and curious instead I looked away.

I turned up my music and got up from my crouching position and began jogging around the room again, I was exhausted but didn't want to think about it, didn't want to think about his death and how easy it would have been to thrust his soul into his lifeless body and have it do my bidding. I didn't want to think about all the souls around me, or that undoubtedly there was a graveyard not to far from here that I could feel. As I got back into jogging I averted from where the man died, I couldn't take watching his death over and over because of the imprint. When you are a necromancer there's no how to guide. I figured out long ago that some deaths imprint themselves on the world and replay over and over forever would his death play only for the unlucky few to see. Speaking, hearing, seeing, and controlling the dead wasn't fun. The worst was the never ending whispers.

What scared me the most was the old voice I could hear, it was somewhere in the building, it was old, powerful, and it trying to talk to me. I was ignoring whatever it was but a part of me, the part I was trying to shake off knew without a doubt I could use it to get out. I just didn't want to do that.

I drowned out the crying, the girl who dragged herself to a wall to rest, and when the guy returned I ignored him. What I couldn't ignore was the scientists watching and pointing. I slowed down as they approached coming to a stop in front of them. Muscles tensed I followed them obediently careful to scope out the scene as I was taken away.

I was taken into a white room with bright lights and was thrown in, dead bodies of all sorts were strewn about. After that I tried to block it all out but I couldn't block out the pain, the shock from tazers, the pain of being hit with objects because of her refusal to bring anything back, to talk to any ghosts, eventually they stopped the tests for that day and shoved me back into the room bruised, bloody, and exhausted. It was then in all my pain it was decided. I wasn't going to stick around. Even if it meant using my powers.

When the scientists walked away with another kid I sat in a corner and lowered the music listening for the different souls in the building. I reached with my mind for the old voice that had given up talking to me. With a shudder I felt the voice return and heard the voice speak to me, "Hello there darlin' glad you've decided to finally listen."

Before it could continue I cut it off and say, "I don't want to listen. I want out."
---Zeve
ImageArgo Navis

Zeve

Postby Ticklicous » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:16 am

Chase lay resting, but was disturbed by noise. He lifted his head to see the scientists again. He glared at then warily as they took the girl who had first approached him. He then looked to the girl beside him to was now resting calmly. Though her breathing was labored. He could smell the scent of her. She was in pain. Though he stood up either way and stretched. Some of the others gave him leeway as he paced around in annoyance. As soon as the door clicked and the girl was pushed back in he saw them take another person out. Still he paced until he heard the familiar footsteps. As soon as the scientists came in with the boy Chase lunged. He grabbed one by the shoulder and pulled him down easily, thrashing as he bit down hard and felt his jaws crunch on the bone. Flesh tore off as the man screamed wildly, trying to lash out at Chase.

As soon as Chase heard the movement he leapt away as the taser ended up hitting the wounded man. His companion was frantic, fearful as Chase rushed over and leapt. He pinned the man, tearing at his face as he also cried out in agony. The others watched in horror as Chase stepped up as the only one to truly rebel. The one with the injured arm was able to grab the taser after recovering from the zap. He shakily aimed and shocked Chase, sending the wolf reeling. Though it was too late. The boy had claimed another victim. The injured man left the dead victim which was later taken by other, new scientists. They had weapons to hold back Chase now, guns. He paced in agitation, wanting to just tear them all to shreds.

He gnashed his jaws and snarled, but when they left he settled himself. His fur matted with the blood of his victims. Others now were fearing Chase as much as the scientists, if not more. As Chase became human he went to sit alone in a corner. Yet was followed by the girl. "I'm... Amber..." She said. Her hair was on the shorter side, just past her neck. It was blonde and her skin pale with icy blue eyes. She had the power to heal, explaining her quick recovery. She sat by Chase, who looked to her. "Chase." He finally said his name. "Thank you for standing up for me. That was brave of you." She told him. He nodded to acknowledge her. She smiled and scooted closer. "I have the power to heal. If you... Ever need it then let me know." She stated.

With a single nod Chase stayed put as another teen was claimed. How disgusting. He felt rage still, and wanted to kill every last scientist. He sighed and sat with his knees up against his chest. Amber sitting close. Chase was okay with her prescence, but had no desire to cuddle. He then couldn't help but steal a glance to the other girl as she seemed to speak to herself. He wondered why? Was it something to do with her powers perhaps? He would never know he figured. It was unlikely they would be good friends. At least Chase thought so. Considering very few people had the will to try and pry Chase from his shell. It would all come in due time, but for now it was nothing else except acknowledgement of existence.
Ticklicous

Postby Zeve » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:43 am

After a while of talking I'd began sorting a plan using the recently killed scientist by the guy I latched onto his soul and held on probing the soul for information, I hit the jackpot the man would know how to get in and out, he was taken to a temporary holding place and still had his ID card needed to get moving. We just needed to get to the body and get out. Easy enough, I continued talking to the soul whose named was Dahlia thanking her. I would need a group alone I wouldn't be able to cut it from what I learned we were surrounded it nothing but forests.

"So how about it kid, make a pact with me?" Dahlia asks.

I sighed, "I already told you i'm not going to make a pact with a demon, I get the powers amplified and even actual personal powers. I'll free you as a thanks and as a diversion but i'm not going to make a pact with you. I won't need it. If i can get that guy to help we are good." Dahlia sighs but is quiet about it, she leaves me alone to think.

I steal glances at the guy and the girl, looks like she was sticking to him, I suppose we could take her too if necessary. I didn't care who came along as long as we got out.

I jump at a new voice, "who were you talking to?" I look up to see a small boy at about 9 looking at me. He has dark brown eyes and black curly hair.

"To myself kid, what's your name?" I give him what I hope is a warm smile and he smiles back and says, "Joshua, so are you a psychic or something?"

I sigh, "Nope."

"What are you then?," he asks curiously, "i'm an elmental, I can use fire. My mom always said i shouldn't though."

Well I have a feeling the kid wouldn't be going anywhere maybe if i told him he'd leave, "well if you really wanna know i'm a necromancer, it means I can do stuff with the dead. But try not to blab it to everyone alright?" The kids eyes widen and he says excitedly, "that's SO cool. I wont tell anyone I promise!"

Not the reaction I expected, "uh yeah. look uh, Joshua, you can use fire right? want to help me with a few things? But you can't tell anyone it's a secret."

He nods excitedly, "Absolutely!"

I grin and pat him on the head. He was an adorable kid, I ask him to stay there and get up walking across the room casually up the shifter and say, "hey uh, guy, I have a question for you and possibly your friend here if she's interested." I stick my hand in my jacket pockets a bit nervously twisting some string on the inside.

"I think I might have a way to get out of this place..." I trail off biting my lip hoping that he'd be interested.
---Zeve
ImageArgo Navis

Zeve

Postby Ticklicous » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:46 pm

Chase still sat by and was able to overhear more conversations around the room. He sighed once and heard Amber shift slightly. He was beginning to realize she was a very respectful girl as well as gentle and sweet. Those were some good qualities in a person. Suddenly she moved closer, pressing herself to him. He surprisingly didn't object. "You are really brave." She commented gently. Chase felt a slight blush. "N- no it... Was just... Anyone could have done the same." He said modestly. "But you were the one who stood up for us all." Chase didn't speak after that. He was a bit too embarrassed by her compliments. A slight blush on his face.

Luckily he was saved from an awkward moment when the other girl came over. As he was addressed and asked about hearing her plan he opened his mouth. Though he couldn't find words. That of course had Amber step in. "His name is Chase. And he would love to hear the plan, and would I. Right Chase?" Chase nodded his confirmation to her statement, glad she spoke up for him. Chase still sat, but waited for the girl to speak her plan. Whatever it was he hoped it was good. He wanted to blow this popsicle stand as soon as possible.

He let his mind ponder over what he could become to take advantage of the situation. He had millions of different species to become. He could even pull of extinct species such as dinosaurs or smilodons. This could often give him an upper hand. He looked as another kid was taken away, kicking and screaming. He hated this place. Some day there would be a rebellion against the people who started this horrible corporation. The government would collapse.
Ticklicous

Postby Zeve » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:24 pm

I nodded at both of them, "Alright Chase and um Chase's friend here's the deal I have er connections so to speak in this place, so I have a whole entire mapped out area of this place and can get us out easy. I also know where the dead men Chase here killed are being held and know that the access cards needed to get out are there." I pause for a few moments thinking, "So once we get the access cards we are home free. But there is more."

I look at both of them seriously, " Using Joshua's elemental abilities and my uh connections we can cause not one but two distractions which will cause the other kids to panic even more and my guess is in their mounting fear some will lose control of their powers others will run scream and try to get their way out so it'll make 4 people quietly walking away easy. The only problem is that once we get of this building there is 2 things. 1 a graveyard nearby or better explained a mass grave where they dump the...failed experiments if you will so we obviously can't go that way, the other is nothing but thick heavily wooded forest. I can get us out of here easy. I however am not the best nature expert. I'm hoping one of you two have some knowledge. Other than that I think the plan is doable. After we get out and things have calmed down we can get everything worked out on what we'll do next. The reason i'm asking you chase and uh chase's friend, is that having shifting abilities means you can best help us defend our way out of here if needed and once in the forest you'll have your shifting abilities to help us navigate. As for Chase's friend i'm sure you have a more than helpful ability. "

After I finish I add, "I'd like to add we are indeed taking the half-pint Joshua as helping means you get your golden ticket on the group out of here. No discussions on that one and i'll take full responsibility for him since he's well a kid. Anyways that's pretty much the plan, i'm confident it'll work. What do you both say?"

I look at the both of you waiting for an answer.
---Zeve
ImageArgo Navis

Zeve

Postby Ticklicous » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:36 pm

Chase listened intently as a plan was presented. As nice as that sounded he thought it over and had another idea. Either way he nodded. "I'm in." He stated. Amber nodded in agreement. Chase then figured it best to bring up his idea. It would help reduce risk of total injury. No need to get hit by some uncontrolled shot from some person. Chaos is a great way to end up hurt. He beckoned the girl to sit. "It's Amber by the way..." He stated first. "She's a healer." Then he cleared this throat and got to business. "If you got a may I have an easier idea. No need for chaos until the end. I need you to give me directions to the room. I will squeeze out as a rat, there are plenty all over as you know." He stated, mentioning the rats that wandered the hallways pretty much as if they were guests. "I will get into the room and grab an access card. Once I'm back expect to run. Once people see freedom it will be a stampede." He said. Amber nodded. "That actually could work. The door does have enough room under it. I don't think the scientists care since they never expect rebellion, you know? So they don't take caution in the way they build the place. I think it would work since the scientists don't even care about the rats. So Chase could sneak by so easily." She said.

Chase looked to Amber who smiled sweetly to him. He was forced to look away with a slight blush. That was kinda cute. He took a moment before looking back to the girl. "Your call though." He said. As another kid was returned and replaced Chase saw the door swing shut. A rat had wandered into the room, but easily squeezed out. That confirmed his suspicions. He looked back to the girl and waited until she was comfortable to answer. Otherwise he would be glad to ditch this torture facility. He would be glad to help others get out too. Then they could perhaps begin to gather an army. That way they could start a rebellion group.
Ticklicous

Postby Zeve » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:37 pm

I notice the blushing and hide a smirk, maybe I shouldn't call them friends...No i think i'll leave it seems he's the shy type I might over-embarass him if I did that.

I nod, "Smart idea, makes it easier and gives everyone a chance to get out. But be quick and don't get caught they may not pay attention to rats but from what i'm told they keep a close eye on us. On top of that in my opinion a rat carrying an access card might draw attention."

I hold out my hand, "The names Magnolia Statler people call me Maggie for short I look forward to working with you two on this. Let's hope we don't die and live to see another day, anyways i'm going to go grab Joshua after that we can start immediately no point in waiting."
---Zeve
ImageArgo Navis

Zeve

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's