Escaping Insanity [Private With Zeve]

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: Escaping Insanity [Private With Zeve]

Postby Ticklicous » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:09 pm

Chase looked on curiously as Amber walked away from the scene. He then turned his attention to Maggie. She looks very uncomfortable and unseasy, which greatly worried him. Then it was announced how she was pregnant. He suddenly gave her a huge smile and went to hug her. "Oh my gosh! I can't believe it! We are... We are going to be a family!" He exclaimed. "Oh my gosh I love you so much!" He said as he squeezed her gently in pure bliss. Yet he also knew this meant they needed to be extra careful. He would never leave her side though. Chase would do all he could to protect Maggie and his unborn baby.
Ticklicous

Postby Zeve » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:38 pm

When Chase hugged me I was totally taken by surprise and I say in a shocked voice, "wait you are happy? Chase we are literally on the run, there's already so much danger and now we have a well kid to worry about on top of the two we already have. I" I trail off, "I don't know if this is a good thing." I feel the uneasiness that had settled in me since I found out about this pregnancy.

It didn't helped that Dahlia had already painted pictures of a child with my powers, a child being caught, being used, because Necromancers were far and few between, like me seeing things that shouldn't ever be seen. Always on the run,t he possibility of losing everything in the blink of an eye, it wasn't something I wanted to think about, I could feel a wall of emotions crushing me the happiness of the first day had long since disappered now only fear and dread remained. How could this end well?
---Zeve
My Beautiful Custom Dire, Pride and Joy:
ImageArgo Navis

LUMIERE gifted to me by werew0lf made by Duzlla so precious <3
Zeve

Postby Ticklicous » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:35 am

Chase sighed slightly at what Maggie said to him. Going over everything and all the issues. He pulled away and grimaced a bit. "Listen, I will do all I can to care for you and everyone else during this time. Even if it means I end up dead, I'm going to do all I can to keep everyone safe. You will of course still be helping out, but as this progresses you will need to take things easier." He said. "We can make a good future if we try. Plus, I think I have an idea, so just give me a while. I have to go somewhere tonight, but I want you to be sure that thing will go well as long as we do our best to make it good. Promise?" He asked her seriously.

Chase stood confidently, watching Maggie with an affectionate gaze. He noted that it was starting to get dark, but otherwise he knew that he needed Maggie to say she would be safe while he was gone. He would probably leave Rudy here too just in order to be safe. Otherwise he wouldn't be too long and also what he was doing was going to be a big, or huge, surprise for everybody. He just hoped they would like it.
Ticklicous

Postby Zeve » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:00 am

I looked into Chase eyes and sighed saying, "Yeah fine. I'm just saying this isn't like a honeymoon, we've gotta be careful," I then add as a grumble, "Though I don't like the idea of taking a backseat."

I look at him curiously and say, "So where are you going exactly though?" I look at him curious now, wondering what exactly he has in mind, Dahlia laughs saying in the back of my mind, "He's probably going to run off on you girl." I shake her off and ignore her, though it was to late she planted a seed of doubt in me despite my belief that Chase would never do that.
---Zeve
ImageArgo Navis

Zeve

Postby Ticklicous » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:30 am

Chase rolled his eyes at Maggie. "Well, your gonna need to get used to it, Mom." He said in amusement. He was proposed as to where he was going and sighed. "You will know once I'm back. Just be patient." He told her. Then he hugged her and kissed her cheek once before turning into a large eagle. He took flight and flew off into the darkening sky, leaving the group to whatever they were doing. On the way he made a snack stop, killing a small rabbit before he continued.

It was a few hours and the night echoed with wolf howls. Gotta love Yellowstone. Though suddenly as the group relaxed Rudy sprang to his paws with a whine. Out came Chase from the darkness hauling an elk behind him as a bear. He dropped it and turned human again. "Before we eat I have big news. I bought us all a new home. An old barn. But I have been cleaning it up a bit and it even has beds and couches. All freshly cleaned too. It is in its own bit of land. No power or such, but there is a lake to bathe in." He stated as if it wasn't a big deal he had just found the group a new home.

"It is a nice place. Its what I have been doing the past week. It looks brand new now, inside and out." He said. Chase had often been going out each day since the night with Maggie. He had spruced up the barn with some free community volunteers. Now it was pretty much a house on the inside and had a fireplace in the center. Two massive couches, two recliner chairs, and enough mattresses with blankets for each person. Plus dishes and such to eat their own food with. Not only that, but there was a setup near the fire place and a huge storage area for food and cooking stuff.
Ticklicous

Postby Zeve » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:05 pm

When Chase says Mom I find myself shaking my head, I knew Joshua already saw me that way though he's never mentioned it but the words being said allowed just solidified everything. I didn't know how I felt about that. On top of it we'll have to announce to everyone too at some point.

When Chase takes off I know he means well but I also know that things don't always go how you want them, it doesn't help that Dahlia is whispering all the scenario's that can happen to us, to the kid i'm now carrying inside me. I try to ignore her by plugging in some music I walk back to the fire and sit next to Joshua who leans against me as we wait for Chase to return.

When he does and announces what he's been doing when he left it all clicks, I was wondering what he was doing, and I feel for once some happiness, hoping that the barn would bring some calm into our lives, but then as always Dahlia whispers in my head, "Good, now you are all sitting ducks. Hopefully you guys didn't leave a long trail leading to you, though it doesn't matter they'll find you." I force Dahlia away and force a smile saying, "Sounds like a dream come true." Making as peppy a voice as possible.
---Zeve
ImageArgo Navis

Zeve

Postby Ticklicous » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:05 am

Chase smirked as it seemed things were becoming upbeat now that they had a home. He noted how Maggie seemed to act. She sounded happy, but he knew her well enough now. Still, he was glad. "Well, I was figuring we could get there tonight! It's about a two mile walk if you all think you are ready for this." He suggested before he then looked to Maggie. "Although first I want to talk to you." He said more seriously. He went off and beckoned her to follow. Amber looked on curiously as Chase went further into the forest. Once out far enough from the group he turned to Maggie and let it out.

"What is troubling you?" He asked. "I know you well enough by now that I'm not so easy to fool. Seriously, I need to know of you are okay. It worries me, and I swear it's that no good Dolly or whoever the hell that ghost is." He stated. "I want to make you happy, and I will do all I can. I even have thought of gathering an army of as many gifted as we can. Pull up an army to rebel against the government." He said. "That whole time I want you by by side." He stated before he pulled her into a hug.
Ticklicous

Postby Zeve » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:02 am

I sigh, "Chase her name is Dahlia not Dolly and she's a demon not a ghost two very different things. She's a positive and a negative to me. Great powers and abilities I just have to well deal with her and her mind games is all but she brings up valid points. We'll be sitting ducks out there, I mean at least if we are moving they have to find us then catch up now all they need to do is find us. I mean i'm happy but also worried that it'll go horribly wrong." I lean against a tree, "it's a great idea but what if something goes wrong. What if we get caught again." I find myself trailing off, and looking away unable to meet Chases eyes.
---Zeve
ImageArgo Navis

Zeve

Postby Ticklicous » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:09 am

Chase sighed as Maggie began to pour out everything and he listened without a word. By the time she had finished he nodded. "I know you're worried. But you really keep letting Dahlia get to you. Yes, she brings up good points, but the fact that you really let them get to you. That's the thing too, don't you trust us enough to stand together?" He asked. "I trust you, and I'm sure everyone else in the group does too, but again, do you trust us? You don't need to answer now, but just think about it. No matter what happens I know you would do your best to save everyone, and no oft could deny that. And whether you do trust us or not I'm always going to try my best to be right by your side whenever you need it." He explained before he kissed her quickly.

Chase turned and with a smile slowly headed back to camp. He would let Maggie stay here if that was what she wanted, or she could follow. Though Chase would go to camp and be sure everybody was set to get going soon enough. That and he had an elk to cook and meat to then dry. When he made it back he had Joshua set up a fire before he began to clean and then cook the elk. It took a while as it was a large animal, but he got started on cooking up the first large portion of meat to be salted and saved. Along side it were smaller strips for everyone. Plus Chase was glad that he had bought a large thing of salt during their last shopping trip. Helped to preserve meat until they cooked it up. Plus it really added some flavor.

Chase boredly poked the fire with a sigh. Amber appeared at his side. "You okay?" She asked him. Chase nodded absently and she ended up leaving him be. Instead she headed over to Efran. "It is gonna feel so great to finally sleep on an actual bed again!" She said cheerfully. It felt like forever to her since she had slept on an actual bed. The last time had been when she was home before she was taken away. Her parents had tried to hide her powers, but over time or had become obvious and someone ended up reporting her whereabouts just for reward money.
Ticklicous

Postby Zeve » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:39 pm

When Chase leaves I hang behind waiting till he's out of earshot, I can feel a warmth in the air now and know before turning around that Dahlia had materialized. I look at her already irritated, "What do you want?" She smiles, "Oh you know helping support you in your time of need, besides it's getting a little cramped in there now that i'm sharing space with a new young soul. I wonder though how exactly are you going to do your end of the deal if you are pregnant and watching over a kid." She crosses her arms obviously unhappy at this new development.

I find myself mirroring her and say, "It'll take a few more years so what? It's not going to be immediate that I find your sisters you know. I have to find out where they are sealed then break them out. So spare me your irritation. We first need to figure out how to find out where all the facilities are you know. We are barely struggling to keep alive and healthy. I'll worry about my end of the deal and you about yours." I turn away and say, "Stop appearing whenever you want. I don't know what we'd do if the others found out about you. They'd probably think i'm a Satan worshipper. Chase hasn't even seen you materialized."

I walk towards camp but can feel Dahlia following in a physical form, "Look kid this isn't a game we've been forced into doing things for to long and finally i get lucky to find a necromancer someone who can HELP us, and you are blatantly not even trying to help." I sigh, "Yeah sorry I forgot I was supposed to jump for joy at the idea of helping out a demon and her demon sisters." We are nearing camp and I know soon we'll be in sight I slow down and stop saying, "Dahlia like I said i'll help you get your sisters out but don't think i'm just going to let you guys do what you want. I"m going to release you guys and send you back into the underworld." I hear Dahlia scoff and before she can retort anything I walk into camp and I can feel her dissipate though I hope deep down that no one saw the woman with horns and burning wings as I smile at everyone, acting like nothing happened.
---Zeve
ImageArgo Navis

Zeve

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's