Lady LeStraud & ⚡ωσи∂єяℓαи∂⚡ {Private, 1x1}

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Lady LeStraud & ⚡ωσи∂єяℓαи∂⚡ {Private, 1x1}

Postby parlaymars » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:55 pm

xxxxxxx
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅;;Anarymn
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxThe kingdoms have been at war for longer than the eldest elder has
been alive. Everyone knows this, and everyone is expected to help in
any way they can. Even the Queen, a woman of fierce beauty and
fiercer spirit, is expected to give up her life, home, and happiness for
the good of the kingdom. The King, too, of the rival nation, is
supposed to do the same. And so the two great leaders chose to enter
into the most sacred of pacts in order to protect their lands.

xxxxxxxMarriage.

xxxxxxxIt was never the same again.

xxxxxxxThe Queen gave birth to a beautiful baby girl a year or two after the
wedding, the King a happy man. But their marriage was not happy - how
could it, born in the fires of war and forged with loss?

xxxxxxxA divorce, simply put, was the answer.

xxxxxxxThe Queen would return to her homeland, the King stay in his
palace. But who would take the coveted princess, the heiress to both
nations? The King knew that to have the child meant to have both lands,
and so argued that she should stay where she was born. But the Queen
knew of the King's violent streak, knew that hands that loved could also be
hands that hurt, and so kidnapped her own child in the middle of the night,
forced to leave her beloved daughter on the doorstep of stranger.

xxxxxxxThe two kingdoms vowed to never enter into war again, what with
the princess gone, but that does not mean there is peace. The daughter is
still out there, somewhere, and the King knows it. A frantic search for the
lost princess has begun, one that can only end in blood. Spies reign
supreme among both courts, trying to figure out where the princess has
gone, and you never know who is a friend... or an enemy.

xxxxxxx
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅;;Hallory
parlaymars

Re: Oliver McKinnon is not a good spy

Postby parlaymars » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:58 pm

Oliver McKinnon is not a good spy.
â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„
â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„
"Oliver McKinnon...
the King's
best man, and also his worst."

Name;; Oliver McKinnon, a name meaning "army warrior, ancestor, descendant" and "fair born, fair son, love, descendant of the beloved one." Oliver supposes that at one time his family was a proud one, but he is all that is left and he doubts that he'll be the one to return it to it's former glory.
Age;; Oliver is twenty four, not too old, but not as young as he used to be, either.
Gender;; Oliver is a male.
Job;; He has a place in the King's army, in the special reconnaissance division. He is excellent at what he does, some might say unparalleled, and this is why he has been sent to check out a rumor regarding the location of the lost princess.

Physical Description;; Oliver is a handsome one. He stands at roughly 6'2, average for a man of his age. His hair is dark brown, so dark it seems black, and is unruly; often curling into cowlicks or standing every which way. He does not care, really. His body is toned and fit from his years in the King's army, and even more so from his specialized training as both a spy and an assassin. His eyes are a unique shade of green-blue, tending more towards green. His skin is a bit on the paler side, but doesn't burn that easily. He usually has a bit of a scruff along his jaw and upper lip, he can't be bothered to shave every day. He has an earring in his right ear, and wears leather outfits that are both supple and help him blend in anywhere - a useful trait for both assassins and spies. His rugged good looks and charming nature, however, are a different story.
Personality;; Oliver is a bit of a snake charmer. He is wildly opposed to anything that limits his personal freedom, but cares little for the freedom of others. He values little above the company of a good woman, good food, and fine wine. His apparent lack of morality and willingness to get the job done at all costs sometimes puts him against his superiors, a fact which never ceases to amuse him. He doesn't mind exchanging rough words, in fact, he is delighted when other people let loose and scream a bit. Passionate people are his most favorite, he loves seeing fire in the eyes of others. In order to get Oliver to really look at someone twice, though, is confidence. Not fake confidence, real confidence, a quiet surety in oneself. Oliver himself does not possess such a trait, and when he meets someone his is instantly drawn to them, quite assuredly not of his own volition. He picks up useful skills wherever he goes, and you can often find him chatting up the barmaids for tips on his next target. Surprisingly, he has never failed on a job before, even with his crass, sarcastic, and snappish nature.
History;; Oliver was born to a pair of McKinnons, a family which lived just above the poverty line. They were barely more than farmers, but his father worked tirelessly to bring in enough food for the table. During the war, his father was drafted. Oliver was two years too young. He watched helplessly as his father left him and his mother, swollen with child, and never returned. The next two years were rough on Oliver, he grew up too quickly. His mother gave birth to a baby girl and Oliver fought even harder to bring in money for the household. When he was old enough to pass the enlistment, he joined the King's men and was soon singled out because of his single-minded determination. He made it through his first skirmishes, but found the front lines boring. He was invited to join the reconnaissance division and has never looked back.

Image Image

Fond of;; Oliver McKinnon, fond of someone? Never.
Engaged to;; A couple of beautiful ladies in various towns that he'll never return to.
Married to;; He doesn't think that he'll ever settle down.
Father of;; He might have children, but none that he's ever met.
Last edited by parlaymars on Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
parlaymars

Catia Archensen

Postby W o n d e r l a n d ; ; » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:00 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"ıllıllı c α т ι α xxxxx α я cн ε η s ε η ıllıllı"
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Famous poem~

All that is gold does not glitter,
not all that have wandered are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
renewed shall be the blade that is broken--tarnished;
The crownless again shall be king.
~JRR Taklien

X X X

Full name;; Her full name is Catia Archensen, which means "pure" in greek. It is a variation of the name Catherine, as well. This word describes Catia to no extent; being that she is a very truthful (sometimes painfully so) and a pure being.
    Nickname(s);; Catia finds nicknames to be rather demeaning, but there are a few exceptions to the rules. Catia often goes by the nickname "cat" or even "tia", at times.
    Race;;Catia was abandoned as a child, so she does not know her specific history or race. However, it is quite obvious she is Caucasian.
    Age;;She does not know her specific age, but has gathered that she is around the seventeen or eighteen age range.
    Physical Appearance;; Catia stands at around 5'5, weighing a healthy 122 pounds. She has hair the colour of burnt honey, with a few lighter highlights as a result of her constant addiction to being outdoors. Her hair goes down to approximately two inches above her hips, in a "V" layered cut. It has natural ringlet curls, which can become something fierce in the mornings when he first wakes up. She has thin lips, which reflect well with her large, bright eyes. Her eyes are a deep, chocolately brown, with full and dark lashes lining around them. They have small flecks of a bright gold in them, and are hard to read for emotions. She has a pale yet perfect complexion, with hardly any out of place features. Her body is perfectly proportioned, with slender arms and thin fingers, as well as small and nimble legs. She is indeed rather flexible, but is not considered athletic.

Tx hx ix nx k xxxAxxx Bx ix t xxxHx ax rx dx ex r
    Personality;; Cat is known to be a quiet, and rather shy girl. She doesn't talk to many at all, and whoever does manage to get her to speak, will soon realize she wont be saying anything worth their time. When she is worried, or scared, she can be loud. She prefers to be alone, and she can make it fairly obvious that she doesn't want someone around. She can come up with snap-quick witty remarks, painful comebacks, and rude comments. However, guilt usually gets the best of Catia, and she will apologize soon after. She has trouble holding grudges, and given some time, will quickly forgive and forget.
    If someone somehow manages to befriend Catia, and become a close friend, she can be an extremely protective friend. She would much rather herself be injured than anyone she loves, and will fight to the death if needed. She has an "if Im going down, you're coming with me, sucker", sort of attitude towards losing, at times. She can be sarcastic and has a bitter and dry sense of humor. Overall, she can become a very likeable person. A bit childish at given moments, nonetheless.
    History;; Catia knows little of her own history. Which, in her opinion, is quite sad. She has tried many times to get her parents to tell her how she had come to be, yet they always refused. This did scare her to some degree, but not to the point where she would go and sought after answers herself.
    Her adoptive parents, named Ashlyn and Jerred Cognar, love Catia to death. For her tenth birthday, she was given a pet bearded dragon, named Willow, which remains with her to this day.
    Sexuality;; She is heterosexual.
    Crush;; Currently she has none.
Thou art not lost, weary traveler;
For the way lies only beyond your sights.
Go, go now--your fate awaits;
but beware, the predator of death prowls the gates.
-me

If you need any help with getting around Eldemore, don't hesitate to Pm me~ ^^
W o n d e r l a n d ; ;

Re: Lady LeStraud & ⚡ωσи∂єяℓαи∂⚡ {Private, 1x1}

Postby W o n d e r l a n d ; ; » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:00 pm

{A Grimm reference, I see. XD

Anyway, who would you want to start? ^^

Edit;; I don't know why I said Grimm. I meant Once Upon a time, which I had used to watch. }
Last edited by W o n d e r l a n d ; ; on Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
-me

W o n d e r l a n d ; ;

Postby parlaymars » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:04 pm

Doesn't matter to me c: Why don't you start, seeing as I'm going to bed.
Find me on dA

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
parlaymars

Postby W o n d e r l a n d ; ; » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:15 pm

It was only when the golden yolk of a sun touched the horizon that Cat had awoken, finding herself at the base of the great Sycamore tree in the forest beyond her house. She sighed deeply, still drowsy, but well aware that her parents would be scolding her about her sudden lack of appearance for bedtime. She quickly made her way down, stumbling a bit, and found the spare key to her small one story house. She immediately went into the house, closing the door softly behind herself. It was a deep relief when Catia realised her family was still sound asleep in the one other bedroom within the house. Without another thought, she instantly went back to her own bedroom. Her parents would at least notice her in bed, and maybe, she hoped, they would forget she was ever gone.

She didnt have anything to do but what she normally did—feed willow and tidy up her room a bit. She took the Snow White reptile in the palm of her hand, and gave him a small bit of lettuce she had snatched on the way back. She smiled as she watched him eat contently, then went about cleaning her room. She still wore the same clothes as the night before, which consisted of a white cotton dress and a black leather jacket, which had previously been her Father's.

{you can edit the length of the posts to be longer or shorter, whatever you're comfortable with. ^^ }
-me

W o n d e r l a n d ; ;

Postby parlaymars » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:44 pm

xxxxxxxOliver looked daringly through his lashes at the woman, watching her cheeks redden at his smoldering glance.
xxxxxxx"Tell me, dearest. Where is the house of Catia?" he crooned, low and deep and dangerous, reaching out to touch her cheek. She leaned into the contact, swallowing briefly before smiling and opening her plump lips to murmur directions.
xxxxxxx"Thank you, sweet thing. You've been most helpful." Oliver smiled, almost apologetically at the young girl before sweeping out of the room in a flurry of dark leather. She rushed after him, oblivious to his amusement at her immature ramblings. He waved her off, telling of a previous engagement, and rode away on the back of her horse -she'd been too enraptured with him to even notice. It wasn't long before he reached the lane she had told him of, and, turning onto the dirt pathway, he began to run over his plan. The girl who lived here, Catia, was rumored to be the lost princess. It was his mission to find out if this was the case, and, if it was; to return her to the palace of Hallory and her father. At this point it was nothing more than another mission, however, Oliver doubted that a girl named Catia would go quietly like most of his marks.
xxxxxxxComing around the bend on the back of the horse, he made no more to hide himself and instead strode straight up to the door, knocking twice. He decided on a story that he'd been lost, and was without food, and do they have a spare room for the night, please? He is awfully hungry and tired. Grinning at the thought, Oliver waited for someone to answer the door.
parlaymars

Postby W o n d e r l a n d ; ; » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:27 pm

Catia was still in her room, playing with willow, when she heard a knock at the door. Of course, this startled Catia, as she was not used to visitors ever coming by.
Immediately, she went towards the door, all while picking up random items that made her house look untidy and unclean. Such things like small rags, clothes, scrap paper, guitar strings, and even a few small items of tableware. She threw them into a chest in the east hallway of her house; advancing towards the door. As she opened it, she could see this was no man she had ever seen in town before. He was rather good looking, a bit on the scruff side, an wearing supple leather similar to the oversized jacket she wore. She knew the clothing she had on was nothing appropriate for talking to anyone, especially a man like this—but she had no choice now. She had already opened the door, and she was not the type of person to simply slam it on their noses once more.
"May I help you?", she asked, her voice quiet yet strangely confident, as if she was taken aback by his appearance at her front door. Her parents were still asleep, and she wante to keep it tha way. She hoped he was somewhat soft spoken, as well, so she wouldn't have to deal with grudged parents this early. "I haven't seen you around. Perhaps you are new in town?", she cocked a hip, leaning against the door frame.
-me

W o n d e r l a n d ; ;

Postby parlaymars » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:23 am

xxxxxxxOliver schooled his face into a polite mask before the girl opened the door, and he was glad he did. Straight dark hair, wide eyes, pink lips and cheek. She was a beauty, but what most excited him was her way of speaking, she seemed to be unsure of herself and confident at the same time - a dangerous mix, especially for the rogue. He smiled sheepishly, beginning to churn out his tale.
xxxxxxx"I believe you can help me, yes. My name is Oliver, and I've been lost for some time now. I have no money, but a good horse; and I'd be more than willing to trade for a room and some food for the night." he patted the back of the horse as he talked, looking over the animal before returning his dark gaze to that of the girl. She seemed younger than him, perhaps by five years or so, but she was definitely an adult and his breath caught in his throat. She was the right age to be the lost princess - was the search finally over? He could imagine the honors bestowed on him now, the celebration when the princess was returned to her rightful place at the castle in Hallory.
parlaymars

Postby W o n d e r l a n d ; ; » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:38 am

Catia glanced down at herself in the silk night gown, with her hair up in what seemed to be an entirely messy style, tired looking, and an untidy house behind herself. She felt a small tinge of suspicion as to why he came to her house, of all the choices. Her house was known to be one of the smallest and most busy households in the whole town. However, because Catia didn't want to be rude, she said, "I—uh, come in, I guess. ", and she stepped aside. She hoped her parents wouldn't mind too much if she helped this man.

"We don't want your horse, but we can offer you a place for the night, if you do still need it. But our house is tightly packed, we could probably give you the small amount of gold needed for the inn downtown. ", she offered, sitting slowly upon the couch. It wasnt long before Willow had walked through the house and returned to his master's side, perching upon her shoulder. She smiled slightly at that, but didn't look at her pet. "Can I get you anything? Perhaps a tea, or something to eat?" She stood up, expecting him to take her up on her offer. Even though the Archensen family was not the richest, they did have two horses. They both were mares, in the draft size range, which Catia often tended to, occasionally riding. She didnt want to have to care for another horse, be it her own or her parents. When her father finally awoke, he came out to see the man who claimed his name to be Oliver. He looked nothing like Catia at all—with light blonde hair, light eyes and lashes, with tan skin from work outdoors. "Who is this?", he mused, sitting on the couch across from his daughter. "Is this your lover, Cat?", Catia, taken aback, exclaimed, "No!", in a very quick manner. "This is a man that says he has no money, no place to sleep. He came here seeking help. "
-me

W o n d e r l a n d ; ;

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's