1x1 with doxxenpoxxi

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: 1x1 with doxxenpoxxi

Postby Sky Kimimota » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:53 am

(Ahhhhh.)

"You know, you could be a little more friendly to someone who helped you escape hunters and is helping you with your wounds," he chuckled, finding the situation more funny that angering. Stuff like that never ticked him off, as it was indeed expected, but he still liked to poke fun at others for it.
Grabbing the set aside bandage and a large square of gauze, he walked back over to the table. Once again he shuffled through the medical kit, producing a tube of antibiotic ointment and a glove he had forgotten, returning to his patient.
"This might sting, I have to apply this just in case it the wound wants to be stubborn and get infected despite having the alien substances removed."
Snapping on the glove so that his dirty skin wouldn't make contact with the injury, he squirted on the cool liquid, proceeding to spread it over the wound until it was completely covered with a light layer of it. From there, he gently put the gauze on top of it, adding slight force to make it stick.
"Okay, this is the last part," he began, removing the glove and tossing it on the table. "This will hurt too, since I need to make sure it won't come loose. Be sure not to hit me because of it, kay?"
With that, he used one hand to hold down the end of the bandage, using the other to roll it continuously around her leg. He was careful to make it as pain-free as possible without doing a lousy job and possibly making it worse, but he was still worried the woman--uh, Charlie was it?--would be upset by the force. Oh well.
Tucking the last of it under the rest, he stood up, carefully studying his work before nodding his head with a satisfied smile.
"There we go, all done! That should hold good and tight, but you should reapply it every few days, or else it won't heal nearly as fast and be much more itchy. Trust me, I know," he snorted, walking away to put the remaining supplies away.
Sorry guys, but I probably won't be communicating with others very much for a little while. I'm feeling kind of antisocial because of some real life issues I'm having.
Sky Kimimota

Postby doxxenpoxxi » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:30 am

She didn't immediately respond to his comment, her eyes flicking from him to the floor again. Before she could speak, he began talking again. Char winced as he spread the ointment over her wound, but remained silent. When he removed his hand, the wound immediately felt better, as if it was being cooled with the ointment. Char almost sighed with relief at the feeling. While the throbbing was still there, the pain had subsided tremendously.
Because of the ointment, applying the bandage hurt a lot less than Char had expected. And all at once, he was done. Compared to earlier, the once festering wound was now clean and much less painful. Char very much appreciated Mach's help, even if she was a bit... aggressive when expressing it.
"Uhh..." Char swallowed, finally finding her voice. "Thanks for... for that."
Her mind began to wander again once again as the room became dead silent. She took him up on the medical care offer; but now, there was time for explanation. A small crack in the boarding over the window behind her signified that the sun was beginning to set; and as she thought about it, the more tired she grew. It had been an exhausting day, indeed. She awoke to find food, which turned into a suspenseful game of run-from-the-smelly-hunters-who-want-to-kill-you. Then, a man appeared out of no where and took her to a dusty warehouse in the middle of the city slums.
But she wouldn't rest, not until she learned more about the man who had offered her a place to stay, food and water, and treatment.
But what did he think of her? Char realized that he knew even less of her than vice versa. She leaned back into the couch, laying her head across the back. As soon as he returned, she would offer to answer any questions before he could give his story. It was the right thing to do, she decided.
hi i'm doxxen and i'm obsessed with certain alien babes
ImageImage
okie dokie boki
doxxenpoxxi

Postby Sky Kimimota » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:11 pm

(This will probably be pretty short, my imagination isn't flowing very well at the moment.)

Returning from putting the supplies away, he slowly made his way back to Char, taking slight note of the slowly diminishing light in the room. Had time really passed that quickly? It felt only minutes ago he was running from the hunters, their pesky experience in the field going against him.
It was in the early afternoon he'd been calmly walking through the streets, his hood down to make him slightly less suspicious as he looked at the world with innocent, but aged eyes that knew the darkness of the world but stayed positive anyway. He didn't always wear the dark clothing, but he'd heard of the hunters arriving here recently due to sparse rumors of there possibly being a werewolf, and he didn't want regular, constricting clothes to stop him from escaping if he caught their eye.
Which was what happened.
He wasn't sure if it was clothes, the slight sharpness of his canines, his wild eyes, or what, but once he'd come into their view, they were in hunting mode. With only a second of hesitation, one of them threw a large rock that had been laying nearby, which would have left a big dent in his skull if his instincts hadn't of kicked in, him dodging with slight inhuman speed.
And the rest was history.
Coming to a stop a few feet away from her, he leaned back again, examining his nails in a carefree manner.
So, I take it it's explaining time, yes?"
Sorry guys, but I probably won't be communicating with others very much for a little while. I'm feeling kind of antisocial because of some real life issues I'm having.
Sky Kimimota

Previous

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's