1x1 with doxxenpoxxi

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

1x1 with doxxenpoxxi

Postby Sky Kimimota » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:48 pm

You know what we're doing here ;)

Bang bang. The sound of a shattering brick, a few large things hitting the ground with a loud crash. His breath came out patchy as he panted, his cloak stretching across the breeze his speed created, his boots thudding against the hard ground. From somewhere behind him he heard yelling, men demanding he halt and stop being a baby about his fate. As if he were stupid enough to do that. If he played his cards right, he would get out of this no problem. Well, hopefully.
At last coming to a break in the tall glass and steel walls, he veered off the street into a darkened alley. As to be expected, it reeked of rotting trash, flies buzzing past him as a rat or two scuttled by his feet. He stopped a moment, glancing around as best as he could with his hood covered face, before his eyes caught a rusty fire escape that didn't quite look like it had fared well against the onslaught of the past years' weather. The voices behind him slowly strengthened.
Knowing he had to take a chance, he crouched down and propelled himself into the air, barely grabbing the railing as he brought his legs onto the metal gracefully with his increased strength. Seeing he had nowhere to hide on it, he glanced over and noticed a balcony on the wall around the corner, quickly throwing himself onto it. Just in time, too, as seconds later he heard the sound of footsteps down the alley and someone accidentally running into a dumpster near the entrance. The sound of the man cursing would have normally drawn out a chuckle, but the adrenaline coursing through his veins prevented him from doing so at the moment.
Despite desperately needing to fill his exhausted lungs, he slowed his breathing as the men drew closer in their investigation. It wasn't very long, though, before the men stopped at the fence blocking them from going around the corner below the balcony, deciding he must have somehow gone back down the street when they weren't looking. Taking all the racket with them, they exited back into the street.
Finally at least somewhat out of danger, he let out a relieved sigh, sliding to the ground to catch his breath while throwing back his hood. It wasn't long before he was back on the move, though, jumping down to the ground and walking into the area of city near the forest.
Sorry guys, but I probably won't be communicating with others very much for a little while. I'm feeling kind of antisocial because of some real life issues I'm having.
Sky Kimimota

Re: 1x1 with doxxenpoxxi

Postby doxxenpoxxi » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:29 am

"She went that way!"
Heavy paws bounded against the dry, cracked earth. A party of men followed, hot in pursuit. Some were wounded, and most were drenched in sweat and dirt. They carried weapons, ranging from guns to kitchen knives and axes.
The creature they chased after left a definitive blood trail as she fled, unintentionally leaving a clear path for her hunters.
The monster grew weary and tired, and as did the men. They were not as fast as her, though, and she hoped to eventually lose them in the thick underbrush and dense trees.
Sure enough, the men's yells and threats had faded to the right; they were gone for good this time. None thought to keep following the blood trail...

---------------------------------------------------------
I collapsed to the ground, letting out a deep sigh. My heart was nearly pounding out of my chest, and my legs felt heavy and numb. I let my blood calm down, listening for any sounds of the hunters. There were none. But I still couldn't stay long.
I stood, groaning as a few of my bones made a distinctive pop. The wound on my leg was searing with pain; after a run-in with a cheap trap set by the hunters, I had to ignore it. Until now. It was a gruesome sight. I turned, baring my teeth. It would have to wait for later. The city was north; if I timed it right, I could return just after I transform back. As the thought passed my mind, I sighed. The wound would be a lot bigger on my human form, which also meant more pain. There would be no hiding it.
Weary, I made my way through the forest.

As I neared the edge of the forest, I realized that I didn't time it right at all. At most, I would still have a few minutes left. Growling in frustration, I turned and plopped against a tree. I hated waiting. But, unless I wanted to be seen and possibly caught, I had to.
My ears swiveled at the sound of approaching footsteps. I held my breath, straightening against the tree I was using as a form of cover. A familiar scent filled my nose. Werewolf. It was most likely another hunter, or another werewolf. But the hunter-to-werewolf ratio was about 10:1; I couldn't take my chances.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

name: charlie "char" fairbourne
personality: gonna rp it out
appearance:
human form
a short and muscular girl, charlie measures at 5'5" with short, strawberry-auburn hair that was messily chopped off, leaving random layers. While her ethnicity is unknown, charlie has always been tan (from being in the sun so often) and freckles splattered across her shoulders, nose, and neck. Her eyes are a light emerald color, glazed with specks of gold and brown. She tends to wear clothes more designed for comfort than for fashion.
werewolf form
in werewolf form, charlie stands at just 5'11". the texture of her fur is wiry and slightly wavy, dark gray in color. Her werewolf form is slightly more muscular than she is as a human, giving her an advantage of strength and speed.
history: charlie was raised in an orphanage, having been discovered alone one night with no parents in sight. She was raised to be sweet and kind, but the nurses' methods of teaching never really worked on her. One day, at age 12, charlie had her first transformation. terrified, her nurses (unorthodoxly) kicked her from the orphanage and left her to fend for herself. Hunters caught wind of the incident, and set out to find her. Somehow, they didn't.
other: uhh i might add more stuff in in the future. c:
Last edited by doxxenpoxxi on Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hi i'm doxxen and i'm obsessed with certain alien babes
ImageImage
okie dokie boki
doxxenpoxxi

Postby Sky Kimimota » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:19 am

It's fine X3

Heaving out a sigh, he tugged the already low hood further down his face. He was now making his way down the sidewalk of a side street, where most people tended to steer away for fear of getting mugged by one of the various gangs. The place he'd been nearly caught before was now about a mile away, and luckily he hadn't yet found the group of men who had been pursuing him. If they ever did meet again, however, he'd more than likely be picked out immediately due to his obvious attire. For the past month or so he had been settling for a a long sleeved, hooded cloak that ended at ankle length and shaded his eyes. Matching black gloves and boots went with it, blending him near perfectly into shadows when needed.
About to settle for the night, he made his way over to yet another alley that bathed in shadows, hiding it's contents like a blanket not even sunlight could bleed through. Suddenly, he stopped as a familiar scent filled his sensitive nostrils. It was of a werewolf, with hints of hunters mixed in. Despite not even knowing anything of this other being, nor what their circumstance was, he couldn't quell the little flutter of happiness in his heart. It had been years since he had last crossed paths with one, and it hadn't been a particularly friendly one. It was obvious he had spent most of his life in the wild, being one of the common that had reverted completely to their animal side, losing all traces of humanity.
Should he risk going to this one, and possibly be attacked once again? The heavy scent of blood upon his nostrils made his decision for him, his legs automatically taking him towards the other, his cloak billowing out behind him. He couldn't let his caution prevent him from saving a possibly dying life.
It wasn't long before he found himself on the very outskirts of the city, made obvious by where the cement ended to reveal lush grass and a dense outlay of trees and bushes. Before he got much further into the forest, he stopped at the sound of far off voices. If he was going to help this other werewolf, he would need to be quick to avoid capture.
Being careful to keep away from the sounds of the burly men, he continued to follow the scent until he quietly pushed through a bush, finding the sight of a young wolf, injured heavily, but somehow still stunning.
Sorry guys, but I probably won't be communicating with others very much for a little while. I'm feeling kind of antisocial because of some real life issues I'm having.
Sky Kimimota

Postby doxxenpoxxi » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:43 am

My mind wandered as I watched the sun rays shining past the tree's leaves. After I was left for dead by my orphanage, I felt as if the only safe place for me to go was the forest. The hunters never thought to look there... at first. I hunted on my own, built my own shelter, and only occasionally went into the city to find things like supplies and clothes.
Once I was 18 (which was only last year), I began visiting the city more often. It didn't hold the certain elegance of the woods, but it was still all right. I met some people, visited a few bars... I even tried applying for a job. That didn't work out too well. Afterwards, I just decided to keep my home in the woods. Out here, I didn't have to worry about money, jobs, friends... And while stealing was wrong, it was better than having to deal with--
My ears swiveled at a distant noise. Hunters. My stomach churned. I made my way to get up, but then my eyes fell on a closer figure. It was a man. We locked eyes, and a deep growl rose from my chest. The fur on the back of my neck bristled. If this was a hunter, I couldn't let him get away.
His smell was the smell from earlier. The werewolf scent was much stronger than I expected, and I found my eyes sliding over his frame. As far as I could see, no weapons... He sure didn't dress like a hunter. I watched him closely, aware of the voices of the hunters growing closer and closer...
I needed to act. Run. Attack the man. Speak. There was no chance in hell that I would stand my ground. Not now.
I felt my blood begin to boil, and I knew the transformation would begin soon. I hesitated, taking a step towards the city.

((wowowow sorry for the bad reply. i'm too tired to be creative xD))
ImageImage
okie dokie boki
doxxenpoxxi

Postby Sky Kimimota » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:29 am

(Eh, me too, I'm not exactly creative myself right now XD)

It had only been a few moments since he'd come into sight of the wolf, and already she, or so she smelled, was showing signs of hostility. Just like the last one he'd met. While he didn't want to end up in the same situation he had previously, he knew he had to at least give her a chance instead of immediately showing aggression back at her.
"Woah woah, calm down, I'm not going to hurt you!" he murmured, loud enough to be heard, but not so that the nearby hunters could. As he spoke, he shoved his hood down to his shoulders, holding his gloved palms up in a non-threatening matter.
Wavy, raven black hair tickled his eyelids and ears, parts of it lighter as blonde highlights showed through. Silvery, electrifying blue eyes flashed, containing the wildness only a werewolf could have as it stuck out from the pallor of his skin. His face was long and thin, a very light splaying of freckles across his nose, his expression innocent but filled with urgency.
"Look, I know we just met and know nothing about each other, but unless you want to die we should probably get out of here."

(And yes, my character's hair is weird.)
Sky Kimimota

Postby doxxenpoxxi » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:34 am

I was taken aback at his appearance. He wasn't too bad, but, well... It was nothing I had ever seen before, anyways. But still, he was kinda weird... Although, that wasn't necessarily a bad thing.
I shook the thought from my head and glanced back up at him. "I'm not one to easily trust strangers... But I guess I have no choice. Make any sudden moves, and I won't hesitate to kill you. " I rumbled.
I took a step towards the stranger, but suddenly my stomach lurched. Black spots crowded the corners of my eyes. It was happening.
The impact of the ground against my palms stunned me. I felt the all too familiar rush of pain and lack of breath hit me like a truck. And, all too suddenly, it was over.
I took a deep breath, opening my eyes once I figured the spinning had stopped. My vision was still blurry; I blinked away the The blood from the gash on my calf was already seeping through my leggings. And it felt immensely worse.
"I hope you weren't watching that." I sighed, wiping the blood from my nose.
Last edited by doxxenpoxxi on Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
okie dokie boki
doxxenpoxxi

Postby Sky Kimimota » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:10 am

Not being able to help it, he let out a soft hearted chuckle. This one indeed was one of the more hostile ones, but at least she wasn't just growling and looking ferocious. He could tolerate that.
"My my, aren't you a little ray of sunshine?"
Beginning to casually walk over, his steps turned slightly more hurried as the sound of hunters grew less and less faint, drawing closer and closer. "Though, that does admittedly make two of us."
Now only about a foot away, he stopped as she began to change, noticing the tell tale signs one made when in pain during a transformation. While he would've just watched, not really thinking one needed privacy in that situation, he had to look away, gazing carefully at the stretch of land to his left. The sound of bushes rumbling came from much closer than he would've liked, though at least it wasn't right on top of them or in the peripheral area, thank goodness.
At the sound of her changed voice, now distinctly human instead of beast, he forced his eyes away from where they had been previously glued before, instead turning them down to the girl before him. Thankfully, she appeared around his age, so hopefully that would somewhat help bridge the gap between them caused by the severity of their hunted lives.
Taking a few more steps closer, he held out a hand. "Nope, didn't see a thing, Red. Now how about we go run off into the sunset and hope hunters don't like cliche endings too?"
Sky Kimimota

Postby doxxenpoxxi » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:04 pm

I mused at his apparent sarcasm. He seemed rather... kind for a werewolf. I had only encountered two in my lifetime, and neither were friendly. One was an older werewolf, covered in battle scars and black fur. He tried to kill me when he first saw me, but he wasn't fast enough. As far as I knew, he was caught by the hunters who were chasing us both. I never saw him in the forest again. Another was a child on a city street; while he was in human form, I could still smell the werewolf on him. I decided not to stop and talk to him; it would have only caused trouble for us both. But it seems he figured out I was a werewolf as well. I'll never forget the evil glint in his eye...
"Heh." I hesitated, gazing at his hand before taking it and pulling myself up. "Red? I kinda like that." It occured to me that I hadn't introduced myself yet. I opened my mouth to speak, but was cut off by the sound of approaching hunters. I would have to tell him my name later.
"Come on." Without even looking back, I took off. Which probably wasn't such a good idea, considering my leg injury, but right now speed was more important than the pain.
I broke from the treeline, my feet landing on the concrete of the lot before me. While I was no longer in the forest, I still didn't feel safe. I turned, glancing at the man. "Any ideas on where to go next? I got none."
ImageImage
okie dokie boki
doxxenpoxxi

Postby Sky Kimimota » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:21 am

"You do, do you?" he mused, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he hoisted her up. It wasn't one of evil intent or nefarious plots, instead one of a child before they were caught with their hand in a cookie jar. "I do try for those nice, wholesome nicknames," he said nonchalantly, trailing off the last word as he glanced over to the direction of the continuos sounds of other living beings in their vicinity.
At the voice of his "companion", he looked back over to her, only to be greeted by the sight of her back disappearing into the brush before them. With a sigh and roll of his eyes, he followed, gaining on her rather quickly until he was beside her, slightly behind. While he was muscular, his form was more slender, built for speed and stealth as opposed to brawn. Given he much preferred hiding in darkness and eluding enemies instead of going at them head on, these attributes were much more useful. Of course, part of the reason he was able to catch up so quickly was probably because of her injury, which would need to be treated as soon as possible for fear of infection.
Instead of stopping with her at the edge of the forest, he continued on down the stretch of buildings, glancing over his shoulder to address her. "This way, there's an abandoned warehouse. Its entrance is hidden, so it should be difficult for them to follow if they catch sight of us." And then he was gone, having turned down one of the many dark alleys leading to their destination.
It continued on for a little while, going through alley after alley, until finally he stopped in the middle of a more sketchy one. Before him was a large stack of boxes, covered in ripped sheets and surrounded by molding pallets. Crouching down in front of the center, he carefully pulled at the lowest box, the two beside it holding up the rest so that the absence didn't disrupt anything. Setting it aside, he backed up and gestured for her to enter, there being a large, hidden away window with police tape x-ed over it.
"After you, Red. Be careful not to knock anything over, yeah?"

(You can describe the inside if you want, I don't care who does.)
Sky Kimimota

Postby doxxenpoxxi » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:55 am

I followed him, observing the city around us. For the most part, the streets were empty, besides the stray animal or two, and the homeless people wandering the alleys. The more and more alleys we turned into, the more and more suspicious I became. We were well into the city now, and the alleyways were mostly abandoned. Maybe I was wrong to trust this man. Maybe he was leading me right into a trap.
I nearly ran into him when he stopped in front of a pile of large boxes. I stumbled backwards, stopping and watching him in confusion. He pulled out a box from the bottom, which made me want to leap forward and catch the falling boxes. Strangely, they never fell.
I shrugged at his offer, stepping forward. Crouching, I peered into the opening. Whatever was in there, I couldn't see because of how dark it was.
I crawled through the hole, standing when I was clear of the boxes. I dusted my hands off on my thighs and looked around. Broad daylight shone through the opening from outside, shining a few feet in front of me. Despite that, there was no other light in the room. "Uhhh... Is there a match we can light or something?"
As I took another step forward, rows of dull, yellow lights turned on. I shielded my eyes, surprised at the sudden appearance of the flickering lights.
"Woah..."
It appeared to be an old warehouse, possibly once abandoned. The windows were boarded up with splintering wood and rusting nails, which explained the apparent lack of light. The walls were made of yellowing plaster, uncomplete in some places, showing the bare wooden planks and insulation. The ceiling was incomplete, the wooden rafters creaking every so often.
One half of the room was filled with scattered objects, such as wall pieces, wooden planks and rusty metal, and broken furniture, all coated in a thick later of dust. The wall was imcomplete in most places, some of it even looking torn down.
The other half of the room was much cleaner, and it was obvious that someone used it. The floor was covered in many odd-colored rugs, serving as a makeshift carpet. There were a couple of sofas, mattresses (complete with pillows, sheets, and blankets), a table, and other common household items. The holes in the walls around it were fixed, with wooden boards nailed overtop.
"Is this your place?" I scoffed. "It's awesome..."
ImageImage
okie dokie boki
doxxenpoxxi

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's