Search for One x One Role-Plays

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: Search for One x One Role-Plays

Postby Ticklicous » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:18 pm

Ticklicous wrote:
What I Seek:
-Activity; As in at least one post a week. Nuf said.
-Literate; Please, a minimum of 2 paragraphs with correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

What you can expect from me:
-Active; I can easily post at least three times a day if I am not terribly busy.
-Friendly; I love to just do chats a lot too, like ooc. So expect some random conversations in PM mainly.
-Plots; My plots are always open ended which can easily allow us to make a lasting RP without trying to drag it out until the end. X3

What I Like:
(Things with a * are especially liked, with two *s is loved.)
-Teen Romance**
-Fantasy
-Dinosaurs*
-Realistic Animals
-Fantasy Animals
-Anime/Manga
-Pokemon
-Warriors
-Powers/Shifters
-Fantasy Battles/Wars

What I Dislike:
-Apocalypse/Disease/Etc.
-Weres/Vamps; Too mainstream. >_>
-Real Life
-Asylums
-Schools/Boarding Schools
-Comic Heroes

So, yeah that's me. If you wanna RP then please PM me. :3 I am always good for a fun plot.
Ticklicous

Postby ezio. » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:33 pm

Hello everyone! This is an ad that is searching for one-two roleplayers to join kewlgurl, Chateau, and myself in a private roleplay.

The roleplay will be Vampire Academy based. It will not have cannon characters, though they can be mentioned by our original characters. Everyone will play one Moroi and one Dhampir at least, and one of each must be a girl and a boy. You can play more if you'd like. We will be doing 1-2 paragraphs per post and they must have good grammar. The plot is unknown and everything is currently being worked out.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM ^^
Last edited by ezio. on Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
ezio.

Postby quinn. » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:06 pm

hi, quinn.

.about myself.

I am a female, semi-lit roleplayer. Though I'm not what many may call "experienced", I can get around on my own ^.^ I can't stand it when a fellow roleplayer is insulting me, or they think they're better than me. We all have our differences, you don't have to be rude, or point out minor errors that I most likely already noticed, or anything of the sort. I try to write at least three good sentences, even if I have writer's block, and I usually can write anywhere from 3-10 sentences, to a full paragraph or three. I prefer to play females, since I myself am female, and it's unlikely that I'd play a male character. I tend to be hyperactive and a bit obsessive.

Here's a reference of some animés I'd like to roleplay;

1. Fullmetal Alchemist
    2. Ouran High School Host Club
    3. Soul Eater
    4. Fruits Basket
    5. Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji
    6. Pandora Hearts
    7. SnK
    8. SAO
    9. KnK/BtB

I like playing Canon and original characters, and I'm good at both.
I'm not very good with plots, though, i tend to make a very good plot once and a while O.O

.expectations.

.literacy.
I am a semi-lit roleplayer, so please post at least 3-5 descriptive sentences, so it's easy to reply to. Writer's block is understandable, as I get it sometimes too, but please go for 3 sentences.
.roleplay location. Though PM roleplays are easy to keep track of, I prefer an official topic be made. If you prefer PM, we can work something out.
.activity. I'm very active, so I'd like to roleplay with an active person, so it's easier to keep the roleplay alive. I'm on my phone a lot though, so my posts might not always be pretty..
.character limit. You can have as many characters as you want, as long as you can keep track of them. Try to keep all your characters active, if possible.

.what i do.
These are the roleplays I'm looking forward to do right now.

1. Equestrian Ranch [some romance please]
    2. Soul Eater
    3. PJO/HoO
    4. any of the animes i mentioned above
    5. Most Disney moives

have a nice day, thanks for being interested.
quinn.

Postby bigby. » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:11 am

→ about me.
    Hi, hello, everybody. Feel free to call me whatever you like, be it hetero, zygous, zy, whatever! I'm a female highschooler who's way too into writing, reading, listening to music, and fangirling over television shows. I go by EST, and will typically be online at least once a day. Uh, if you want to know more about me, just message me c: I don't bite, really.
      what to expect ←→ what I expect.
    - posts 10+ lines usually, although I can do around 5-6 if you're more comfortable with it
    - can roleplay offsite (AdvancedScribes, email, and perhaps even skype)
    - plays both male and female (your preference doesn't matter to me)
    - decent grammar and spelling (we all have our faults)
    - posts at least once every three days (unless otherwise specified)
    - roleplays through threads (if not off-site)
    -will roleplay anything except animals (I mean, I won't be a cat or anything)
      → roleplays.
    fandom-based (most, if not all, will have OCs and perhaps original plots)
    Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus ; my oc and whoever you want to play
    Bartimaeus trilogy ; just the general idea, ocs only
    Divergent ; my oc and whoever you want to play
    Hunger Games ; my oc and whoever you want to play
    Corpse Party ; my ocs and whoever you want to play
    please, this one is preferred offsite
    Supernatural ; my oc and whoever you want to play
    Attack on Titan ; ocs only, just based off the idea of the show

realistic roleplays
    romance ; preferred mxm, but whatever is fine. this can have any sort of plot (friends to lovers, etc.)
    vacations ; y'know, a group of friends going out and exploring the world
    high school life ; pretty broad topic
    history-based ; our characters are around during some sort of event in history
    I'll do anything, to be honest

fantasy roleplays
    fantasy worlds ; any kind, really! I just love playing in fictional worlds
    hybrids ; y'know, our characters are half-human and half-something else
    magic ; anything that has to do with magic
    mythical creatures ; dragons, hydras, phoenixes, whatever floats your boat
    post-apocalyptic ; zombies, outbreak, catastrophic weather, whatever
    corrupt governments ; anything where the government has turned against the people

topics I like (just for reference)
    magical beings
    mythology
    fluffy romance
    battles/wars
    hardships (poverty, sickness, etc.)
    mythical worlds (i.e anywhere that isn't Earth)
    AUs of shows/books/etc. (just ask if I've seen/read something!)
    anything fast-paced
    really, as I've said, anything! make your suggestions c:

bigby.

Postby abberence. » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:46 pm

Hello, and welcome to one of the many posts that fill up the
    Search for One on One Roleplays forum. You can call me ab,
    as most do, if you plan on contacting me in the future. I am
    semi-lit, so basically I will post one to two paragraphs ranging
    from eight to twelve lines each. My spelling and grammar are
    decent, but nobody's perfect. I am in Mountain Standard time,
    so I tend to post in the evening. I may not be on everyday, but
    I do try to reply within three days if not on that very day. If I
    am any later than that you will get a PM from me that states
    why I am so late. I expect for you to at least try to mirror my
    posts amount-wise, excellent spelling and grammar are also
    a bonus.

â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
    ✓ Book Based ★★★★☆
      â–º Percy Jackson and the Olympians/ The
      Heroes of Olympus
      - OCs at Camp Half-Blood,
      there would probably be a prophecy involved.
      â–º The Maze Runner - Before
      Thomas arrived, just some OC Gladers surv-
      iving the Maze.
      â–º The Mortal Instruments - Strictly
      OC, fighting and hunting in no particular part of
      the world or time period.
    ✓ Historical ★★★☆☆
      â–º Any time period is fine with me.
    ✓ Disney AUs ★★★★☆
      â–º Disney characters in real life, if you
      still don't understand you'll just have to ask.
    ✓ Original Ideas ★★★★★
      â–º Anything really, as long as it
      isn't just pure romance.
abberence.

Postby W o n d e r l a n d ; ; » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:12 pm

Let~It~Go wrote:

Hi There :3

Hi, My name is Let~It~Go, and Im looking for a one on one. ^^ If you don't want to read it all, the important stuff will be in bold. I consider myself semi-lit to full literate, and can post from a paragraph to eight complex and well written paragraphs. Im new to this website, but have been roleplaying for the upper part of four years. Im on daily, and can post multiple times a day. I love helping with plots and twists and such, and I am very flexible with your ideas. I prefer female, but can play males if it is absolutely necessary. Im friendly and Love OOC, and can do these on forum or via PM.

What I expect

I don't expect much--Just that your active and can play males. ^^ I would also like it if you can help out with plot twists and the plot in general. I don't require you to want to talk in OOC, but it would be appreciated. I like being friends with my partners. :3

What I want to roleplay ^^

â–² Greek mythology (Persephone/Hades, Aphrodite/Basically anyone, etc)
â–² Arranged marriage
â–² Deaf/mute
â–² Pirates
â–² Winged Humans
â–² Modern-Day Myths/Fairy Tales (Not Once Upon A Time)
â–² Medieval royalty romance
â–² Shapeshifters/Were-animals
â–² emo romance
â–² neko x human
â–² runaways
â–² kidnapper x kidnapped or assassin x target
-Any romance couplings
-vampire x hunter/hunter's son or daughter
-Shapeshifter x human
-shapeshifter x other fantasy creature
-any fantasy creature pairing (Vampire, werewolf, etc)
-demon x fallen angel
-elf x human
-elf x fairy (have a plot)
- Maximum ride
-forbidden romance
-any (I mean any) Suggestions

Thanks for looking! ^^
Thou art not lost, weary traveler;
For the way lies only beyond your sights.
Go, go now--your fate awaits;
but beware, the predator of death prowls the gates.
-me

If you need any help with getting around Eldemore, don't hesitate to Pm me~ ^^
W o n d e r l a n d ; ;

Postby interestingword » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:39 pm

hello, my name is Sting and I'm looking for one or two others to roleplay with! I'm pretty sure I'm semi-literate, but if you don't know, I can show you some of my stuff and you can decide.
Likes-
dragons, or just not playing humans.
Complex plots.
Good grammar and long posts.
Doctor Who.

Prefers less of- humans, they just seem to normal to me, but I'm fine writing one/interacting with one.
Short posts.
Magic.
Reality.
Writing about any fandoms other than Doctor Who.

Sorry if I seem too picky or unspecific, I can go with pretty much anything, just ask. Also, I'm ok with anything in the second category, just the first are my favorites.
PM me if interested, and I'm a little new to this sort of stuff, just a heads-up.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby NikitaRain » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:52 am

My name is Wolf and I'm looking for a one on one rping buddy of course. I'd prefer a male but I still accept females since there aren't many male rpers. I have been rping for at least 8 years if not longer and so I do it professionally. (Minus my small spelling mistakes ~_~) I hate one liners because they kill the story. I understand Writers block but at least try and make an effort, I will if you do. I take rping very seriously so please take it seriously as well. I can play either a girl or a guy or even both lol I'm not all that picky on my genders. One more thing, I expect more then 2 to 3 sentences but less then 2 paragraphs. Two many paragraphs is to much to read plus it just seems like your rping with yourself at that point. Also if we're role playing more then one character that's a paragraph per each character.

I ALSO DO FANDOMS!!!! :) This includes: Games or books(comics/manga included under this category), Movies/tvseries (Animes and cartoons included under this category) that you are willing to do and we can pick one (Or two possibly three depending on what they are) and mix it up an little.

Role Plays I am really in the mood to be doing(but we don't have to do these, I am open to idea/suggestions):

Mythical Creatures: I get very picky on my creatures lol I am a geek when it comes to them. So if you don't know all that much about a certain creature but you still want to rp this don't be afraid to ask, I always love teaching people about the different creatures!

End of the world?: Everyone loves a good destruction rp! lol Or at least I do :P With this one, 2012 happened and most of the people were killed or turned into deadly Mutants. The humans that survived have powers like Mind reading, Shapeshifting, element controlling or even growing wings so you can fly. Be creative with the powers, just don't over do it. Animals have grown twice their size and have minor powers and insects and rodents are now the size of a cat.

Video Games anyone?: We all have our favorite video games. Pick your favorite and if I know it, or at least the story behind, it I'd love to do it with ya. I love video games so I know about quite a few. However there are still quite a few I don't know. Example of games I know: Mass Effect or Skyrim.

Harry Potter: I'm also really in the mood for a Harry Potter rp lol Whether it be during the Marauders time period, Harry's time Period or second generation Time Period is up to you lol However, if its the Harry Potter Time Period I call Fred and George. They're mine! XD Or at least George is, I can learn to share :P

Walking Dead: I've been keeping up with the series since it first came out and I'd really be interest in rping it. Only catch: I call Daryl XD

Sonic: yes Sonic ^-^ I actually have a link where you can make your own Sonic character lol I've done a few Sonic rps before and they normally turn out really good! lol

Toy Soldiers: Now I'm talking about the movie. Its about an all boys school that gets taken over by terrorist because the head terrorist wants his father out of jail and back but his father, like him, is a very dangerous man. Now, for our purposes, The school will be Co-ed and ALL(not just some) of the students will be children of very successful people. The rp doesn't have to be exactly like the movie. I'm just in the mood for a terrorist taking over the school XD

My Candy Love: For those of you that are familiar with the game lol If not, its about this girl who goes to a new school and falls in love with at least one of the guys there XD its a site meant for girls since you can only make a girl character. I figured this was a good one for my female rpers out there :P

Wolves vs Lions: I always loved the idea of a wolf pack having troubles with a lion pride and vise versa. We would play two main characters each, one wolf and one lion to be fair. I would prefer to play the Female Alpha wolf(who is the leader of the pack), your welcome to play the head male lion(also a leader) or the Alpha male wolf(who helps the female lead) or both! XD

Game of Thrones: I sort of wanted to make this into a site but then realized that it would get too hectic, too crowded, quickly so I decided against it. This would probably work best in a one on one rp lol AND I AM ALL CAUGHT UP ON IT GUYS!!! YAY!!! XD

Assassin's Creed: Who wants to be an assassin? I DO! :D We could either live in the world of the assassins(Choice of Time period is up to you. If I have to pick then I choose Altair's time period) OR we could be in the position that Desmond was in and forced to go back into our ancestor's memories.

And many more: I'm willing to rp almost anything. Have any good Ideas? I'm willing to hear them. :) (I'll also be adding more or taking away some depending on how my mood goes XD I am always accepting new people to rp one on one with.)

Now, here are my rules:

No Godmodding: This means no being all Superman on me. Nobody is perfect, don't try to make yourself one. That also means dont be the strongest person on earth. I normally make my character have a sickness or a major fear of something that helps them be more normal. Also, when it comes to fighting someone, Don't kill them unless its yours. If its mine ask first.

Killing the Antagonist: I have a thing against killing the bad guy off right away. It shortens the rp and once the bad guy is dead it gets boring.

No Powerplaying: DO NOT even think about playing my characters without permission. There will be two main characters (Yours and mine) And then their will be secondary characters which are characters we play ourselves and then there will be sub-characters that we both can play. Sometimes I make the bad guy a sub-character so we both can play him/her.

Role Play properly: This means no text talk role playing, I want full words please. Lol and XD and brb and such is fine in (Out of Character) talk but other then that it should be nowhere near the rp. Also. Do not rp like this *Walks in* hey guys! No. lol Rp like this: I walked into the small shop and headed over to the table where my friends where. "Hey guys!". Also, I rp in first person lol if you wanna rp in third person let me know.

Please be active: This means being on at least one or two times a day. If at any point your going to missing please let me know so I'm not bothering you to try and figure out what happened to you XD

Mature rps: Since this site doesn't allow adult scenes we'll have to black out any that happen(Of course I'm not saying scenes will get to that, but if they do, respect the site rules and black out for the scene). Also watch your language, I'll have to do the same XD If you don't want to be restricted, I have Facebook, Skype and an actual Random Role Playing site for one on one rps. Just let me know in the message if you'd rather rp on one of those instead of here.

Twilight is not welcome: I will NOT do Twilight rps. So you can forget it lol Vampires don't sparkle in the sunlight, they burn or burst into flames.

One last thing. I ask that you tell me in the message if you prefer to rp in 1st person(Only your main character would be in first person of course) or third person(In third person you don't really have a main character). Thank you!
Last edited by NikitaRain on Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Welcome To My Life
NikitaRain

Postby Astarion » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:20 pm

What I am currently searching for

✍ Death Note roleplays. This can include the character Beyond Birthday. My only suggestion for you is no Light, as I hate the protagonist very much and I would prefer to play as L, if you do not mind. If you do mind (only for the Light part) I will let this "obstacle" pass...
♫ Anything involving bands or music. I will not do pop/hip-hop. I love my heavy metal, rock, screamo, "goth", and techno.
ღ Teen romance is fine with me, along with pregnancies. It does not matter to me if I play as the girl or guy.
☿ I love homosexual roleplays. However, I play male ones more often then females.
♘ I don't normally do animal roleplays. I will do wolf or horse ones, if you would like.
✸ Anything fantasy or creative.

________

I am currently not doing these
✘ Twilight roleplays are not happening.
✘ I don't do Harry Potter or Doctor Who, or anything along those lines.
✘ Teacher and Student romance roleplays aren't really my thing.
✘ The characters cannot be older than 22. Live young my friend.

________

Thank you for reading. If there is something you are willing to roleplay with me with, feel free to message me. I don't really have any rules except for those of the website. If you have "explicit" scenes or such (only if you are mature enough to go through with it) I do have a roleplay for anything involving such just PM me.

Thanks!
Cosiel
.Image
.Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

.....hello, i am Astarion. i am open to trades and messages.
.....fanatic of games, books and movies; fantasy, sci-fi.
.....extra notes here©
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxImage
░░░███
░░░███
░░░███
░░░███

Astarion

Postby W o n d e r l a n d ; ; » Tue May 06, 2014 9:32 pm

Let~It~Go wrote:
Let~It~Go wrote:

Hi There :3

Hi, My name is Let~It~Go, and Im looking for a one on one. ^^ If you don't want to read it all, the important stuff will be in bold. I consider myself semi-lit to full literate, and can post from a paragraph to eight complex and well written paragraphs. Im new to this website, but have been roleplaying for the upper part of four years. Im on daily, and can post multiple times a day. I love helping with plots and twists and such, and I am very flexible with your ideas. I prefer female, but can play males if it is absolutely necessary. Im friendly and Love OOC, and can do these on forum or via PM.

What I expect

I don't expect much--Just that your active and can play males. ^^ I would also like it if you can help out with plot twists and the plot in general. I don't require you to want to talk in OOC, but it would be appreciated. I like being friends with my partners. :3

What I want to roleplay ^^

â–² Greek mythology (Persephone/Hades, Aphrodite/Basically anyone, etc)
â–² Arranged marriage
â–² Deaf/mute
â–² Pirates
â–² Winged Humans
â–² Modern-Day Myths/Fairy Tales (Not Once Upon A Time)
â–² Medieval royalty romance
â–² Shapeshifters/Were-animals
â–² emo romance
â–² neko x human
â–² runaways
â–² kidnapper x kidnapped or assassin x target
-Any romance couplings
-vampire x hunter/hunter's son or daughter
-Shapeshifter x human
-shapeshifter x other fantasy creature
-any fantasy creature pairing (Vampire, werewolf, etc)
-demon x fallen angel
-elf x human
-elf x fairy (have a plot)
- Maximum ride
-forbidden romance
-any (I mean any) Suggestions

Thanks for looking! ^^
Thou art not lost, weary traveler;
For the way lies only beyond your sights.
Go, go now--your fate awaits;
but beware, the predator of death prowls the gates.
-me

If you need any help with getting around Eldemore, don't hesitate to Pm me~ ^^
W o n d e r l a n d ; ;

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's