Search for One x One Role-Plays

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Neon's Ideas

Postby soda » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:29 pm

HEY Y'ALL!

M'name is NeonSpirits, though you can call me Neon, or really any derivative you prefer. Sorry for how plain this post must appear, I can't seem to use pictures in my post, thus they're fated to appear as picture-less text. Anyways, I'm going to keep this short, because I'm only looking for a few small things, and don't have too many request from my partner for it. First off, I am only looking for a literate/experienced rolepartner: someone who can post 8-10 lines [200 words] minimum each post, without any compromise to quality [grammar & spelling]. No set time in which you must reply by; try for at least 2-3 post per week on a regular basis, and we're set. I like making friends with my partner, so some chatting outside the roleplay would be awesome. One last thing that might need mentioning- I can't play lbgt parings. Nothing against them, I'm just no good at it. Now as for what I'm looking for. Right now, I don't really have one set plot in mind, just the need to escape for a bit via the world we create through writing. That being said, I'm kinda wanting to rp in some of my loved fandoms, whether as oc or cannon depends on each one individually. A list of those include:

✒ Marvel/Avengers. The movie basically. For this one, I'll do just about anything. Cannon, Ocs, a mix of both- just know that my otp is pepperony and I'd rather not split them up. Any other character is free game though.

✒
      Warrior Cats. I prefer just straight up oc's for this one. I do have a few plots for this that I would love to use, or we can come up with something entirely new together.

✒
      My Little Pony. What can I say, Lauren Faust is one gifted animator. I'd prefer oc's over cannon for this one, but just like with the Avengers section, I don't mind doing either/a mix.

✒
      Eldemore. We're rping here, so why not? The world this awesome site has created has claimed my curiosity, and I'd love to try playing out some of the species/characters living within it.

[tags] -- mlp; friendship is magic; mlp:fim; original characters; tony; pepper; steve; thor; clint; natasha; loki; warriors; cat; eld; glass dragons
THAT'S IT! THANK'S FOR READING!
soda

Re: Search for One x One Role-Plays

Postby rose; » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:50 pm

rose; wrote:
thank you bena c:

I'm searching for an experienced role-player [also considered literate, I suppose]. I don't need a post very often- I mean, once a week or once every two weeks is appreciated, but I definitely don't need one every day or two. I want someone who will at least plan a little with me. I don't do forms or premade characters- all my characters are made new, unless I'm reusing it for a reason, such as redoing a plot.
      When I say experienced I mean good spelling/grammar/ all that, but also creativity; they're equally important.
      Right now I have these plots

one;; a plot based around divergent. It's set before the books, mxm, and the plot would be a stiff who transfers to Dauntless, and falls in love with their instructor, since they have quite a few at night sessions to help them learn how to fight and how to keep calm during the other tests. It would be before things were super corrupted in the Dauntless, but still only the top transfers get in.
      I would like to be the transfer. There could also be at least a bit of an age difference between the characters.
      I might also take someone who hasn't read the book if you wiki it cause I WANT

two;; this one is the mortal instruments/infernal devices based, in the victorian era, although I'm not educated in time eras and you don't have to be either. It is a girl who suddenly finds herself out alone in the streets with no memory of where she was previously, other than moments of emotions and slight remembrance here or there. She finds the institute and gets taken in, and I do have an idea of what happened to her and her parents. From there it would be finding her parents. She disguises herself as a boy, to escape ridicule on the streets, and falls in love with the boy at the institute, but keeps her gender a secret, etc.
      IF you wanted, we could also include a mxm parabatia couple.
      again, you don't necessarily need to have read the book, but I would prefer that you had, or at least read the wiki along with having seen the movie, as just the movie isn't adequate to me xD

three;; I've had this plot eating at me for quite a while, mostly based around character development. My character is already a bit developed at least; he has severe burn scars over his face and shoulders, and would be almost completely dependent on your character. It's up for discussion as to why they're living together and whatnot, but I mean almost completely dependent. Can't talk to most people, can't go places alone, etc.
      preferably mxm.
just gifting out my collection. no longer really have time.
rose;

Postby Kido Tsubomi » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:32 pm

ImageWell hello there. Fancy meeting you here. (Not really, it's the 1x1 RP page, not Walmart). Ehm, yes. The name of this little thing *points to self* is Leh Maxifernous, but you can call me Max. xD it's a lot simpler. Just Max. I may settle for Maximum, but I like Max better. I'm a teenage girl with lots of RP muse as of late, but I don't feel like starting a big RP. So here I'ma settle down my ideas and hope someone will take a little interest in them and hit me up. Just shoot me a PM. I don't bite, hard. ;)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Neighborhood Gang War Yeah, so, this wouldn't be like, hoodlum gangs or like mafia gangs. But two gangs of kids (like, ages 12-18) who are fighting for control over a neighborhood. One gang has ruled the place for as long as anyone can remember, but another group of kids defies their "tyranny", and so formed a rebel gang, and yeah... this ignites a war. 8D I'd love to do this roleplay, as I'm writing a book based on the plot and it would help give me inspiration.

Birds with Swords ;; okay so basically it revolves around this idea that there are these 'chosen' birds, called the Sword Birds who are prophesized to keep balance and stuff, but one day, there's an uprising of these evil birds and like it leads to this huge war and stuff. Ugh I suck at summaries. PM me for more info.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So you didn't like those ideas, eh? Oh well, I guess not everyone enjoys what my mind barfs up xD. That's okay. I have other things I'll do ^^

Topic | [how badly I want] (notes)
Dangan Ronpa | [100/10] (Yes please. PM me for my ships if you like)
Percy Jackson | [8/10] (I get to be Annabeth. >:C I have epical plot. Must include canons)
How Train Your Dragon | [8/10] (I want Astrid and must have canons, not too heavily based off TV Show)
Warriors | [5/10] (unless we have an EPIC plot)
Avians (birds) [6/10] (It could be interesting :3)
Avatar the Last Airbender | [6/10]
Black Blood Alliance | [8/10] (It's a comic about wolves vs sabres, look it up)
Ginga Densetsu Weed | [8/10] (with OCs)
Fantasy Animals | [4/10] (come up with a good plot)
Digimon | [8/10] (we could do with or without humans, up to you)
Pokemon | [7/10] (have a few cool plots for this, with or without trainers)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon | [10/10] (multiple plots for this)
Pokemon/Digimon Crossover | [8/10]
Spyro The Dragon | [4/10]
Stray Cats | [6/10]
Stray Dogs | [8/10]
Post Apocalyptic Animals | [7/10] (wolves, dogs, cat, other)
Big Cats | [5/10]
Unique Worlds/Plots | [9/10] (you really gotta wow me though)
A combination of the above | [5-10/10] (honestly, it depends on the combination x3)

I'm also willing to do a Hunger Games roleplay if it combines one or more of the subjects above.

I also have things I really WON'T do. Here they are.

Homosexual roleplays (nothing against them, just not comfortable roleplaying them)
All romance
Twilight (ick, sorry)
Harry Potter (never got that into roleplaying it)
SlavexMaster
ButlerxMaster
TeacherxStudent
(Any pairing like the above three)
Celebrities/Bands
Teen Pregnancy
One Direction (just no)

Well, if you wanna RP something not discussed above, just asked me about it and I'll see how interested I am. I'm normally pretty easy to work with.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What can you expect from me? Well, I'm pretty literate (usually 2+ paragraphs, I've written a 3000+ word post before xD). I match what I'm given, it's easier for me to write a long post if you write a long post, too. I also have pretty good grammar, and a stickler for proper spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and things of the like. However, I use my DS and tablet a lot to access the internet, so posts may tend to be shorter and not as fancy then. I'm used to controling multiple characters.

However, I am looking for a partner who can match me. You must be able to type at least one good, detailed paragraph (5+ sentences). I can understand the occasional writer's block, but don't use it as an excuse. Please also have good grammar and spelling and know when to capitalize and punctuate. And no wall of boring text. Make it nice to look at, somehow. Also, you should be able to control at least two characters, and not all one gender.

Last edited by Kido Tsubomi on Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image----
Kido Tsubomi

Postby Sphye » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:26 pm

Hello!
I would love to do a semi-literate slice-of-life-style roleplay, for character development and practice for better roleplaying ability. However, if you have a good adventure or quicker-paced plot idea for any of the themes below, or something you think I would find enjoyable, shoot me a PM and I'm there.

Theme ideas include My Little Pony, Eldemorian, fantasy dystopian, or possibly romance. I am open to other settings, though!

I would prefer that my roleplay partner be somewhat active, posting at least once every few days unless you tell me that you will be busy. Of course, if you have writers block I am willing to excuse a bit more delay, as I know how it can be.

My average word count is a bit low, but I am working on improving it! If this would bother you, I may not be a suitable roleplaying partner for you.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby ectoBiologist » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:53 pm

Hello, everyone! I'm seeking a literate to advanced literate roleplaying partner. I'm interested in the following topics:

*=level of interest, ***** being highest and * being lowest
1.)Homestuck****
2.)Dragons/Mythological(with D&D-based plot and characterization)*****
3.)Wolves/stray dogs***
4.)Warrior Cats*
5.)Mythological***
6.) Pokémon**

If you are interested or have an idea other than anything listed above, or if you'd like an example of my writing, feel free to shoot me a message!
put the bunny back in the box.
ectoBiologist

Postby Kinky » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:35 pm

ABOUT ME:
I'm an rp player and have been over several site but I'm well known in Deviantart.com. I'm keen for a one on one with a person that can be creative and flow with an rp since I'm a freeflow and freethinker with rp's and I wing it a lot and will make twists and throw things into the story.
I'm happy at playing animal, furry, people and creatures of any sort and I can do fairly long posts when on a roll. I do not do one liners, I'm rather into something more descriptive.

I'm keen to try out something along the lines of a drake keeper or a dragon keeper like the dragons of pern books or eragon.
I can do some fandoms, I can do some books, and some movies so pm me and ask me if if you have something in mind, cause I might no know it. I also do original characters

I WILL:

Be posting almost everyday unless I inform that I'm going away or my timetable is scrambled.
I will be posting a decent sized posts and I can actually spell.
I will be randomly throwing in twists to the plot to keep things interesting.

IM LOOKING FOR:

Someone that can handle winging the story rather then pad antic about plot and every step in what happens.
Someone that has decent spelling and can write more then two lines of text
Someone on fairly often.

ALL I NEED:
You to pm me with what you have in mind
A new thread for the one on one rp
And a pm telling me all your characters details

Hope to hear from someone
———————————
All is fair in love and war.

Kinky

Postby Irongirl » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:09 pm

Ello' There ,

I'm Irongirl or you can call me Iron. So of course, i'm searching for 1x1 partner,but a little about me;

° I am semi-lit roleplayer who can do 8-10 nines per character or one fat pargraph for one character.
° When it comes to genders, i tend to lean towards females , but i don't mind doubling up genders.
° I'm on ever day just about and can reply 2-3 times.
° I have proper grammer and spelling, but ever one makes mistakes.

What i am craving;

At the moment i'm looking to do a Young Avengers roleplay. The Young Avengers are like the sons and daughters of the Avengers. The pairing would be Captian Americas (Steves) Son × Ironmans (Tonys) Daughter. I have a idea for the plot, but not a solid one. I would like to be the female in this. Thank you.

Anyways, if you are interested in the plot, Please PM me c: I am also open suggestions c:

Have a nice day,
-Iron.

“This isn't Freedom, This is Fear.”
Irongirl

Postby Startedraining » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:12 pm

I'm up for anything except:
-Pokemon plays
-Vampire plays
-Werewolf plays

I can play both genders.
And I am active. I can muse with my characters; hardly ever have Writers block for short posts.
My posts tend to be bare minimum semi lit.

PM me or whatever; we can work out a plot.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby cjr09 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:15 pm

Imma searchin' for people to RP with.

I am up for anything to MLP to Pokémon to Werewolves just steer clear of Vampires.

I am literally always on so expect me to post at most a few hours behind you. I can go full on novel or bare minimum- depends on the RP and what's happening.

PM me if you want to!
cjr09

Postby kyojuro rengoku » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:01 am

Hello ^-^

I've been looking to do a 1x1 with somebody, and here's stuff that I am in rps

*Active: I post around at least 7 posts a day depending on what roleplay it is

*Slightly literate: I've been gathering as much adjectives o.o

*Im not a boss: I honestly don't like bossing others around, vice versa, I don't like being pushed around myself

Here's a list of my yes-and-no:

Yes

Doctor Who (love this show!!)

MLP FiM (love this show too!!)

Warrior Cats (great RP topic)

Wolves (yay!)

Lion pride (^-^)

Pokémon (*_* yes)

No

Twilight (I hate these books AND the movies no offense)

Vampire related (I really just hate vampires.)

Anime (I don't watch anime except Miyazaki if that's considered anime.)

Yay send me a PM if you want to do a 1x1!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxImage
xxxmy name is rat || she/they || nb lesbian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxtwitter||cosplay ig||ao3
kyojuro rengoku

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's